Team Marvel vs. Team DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
Team Marvel

1. Thor(Classic)
2. Beta Ray Bill
3. Silver Surfer
4. Gladiator

VS.

Team DC

1. Superman
2. Captain Marvel(Classic)
3. GL Kyle
4. Martian Manhunter

Rules

1. No BFR

masterbruce
Marvel takes it 8/10

1. Thor(Classic) > Superman
2. Beta Ray Bill > Captain Marvle
3. Silver Surfer > Kyle
4. Gladiator >>> Wonder Women

SpunkySmurph
Marvel ftw.

Howard_Jones
Shouldn't have given them Wonder Woman. Another GL would have made it more balanced, or maybe Martian Manhunter.

Soujaboy
It's been changed.

masterbruce
Marvel FTW 7/10

celestialdemon
Yeah, have to give this to Marvel 7/10.

Soujaboy
why?

Draco69
Cassandra Nova managed to severely mindf*ck Gladiator using Xavier's telepathy.

So, Martian Manhunter is key. He could use his telepathy to mentally control Gladiator against his teammates or psychically attack Gladiator's confidence.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by masterbruce
Marvel takes it 8/10

1. Thor(Classic) > Superman
2. Beta Ray Bill > Captain Marvle
3. Silver Surfer > Kyle
4. Gladiator >>> Wonder Women

I just don't agree with this assessment at all. Not at all. Especially the kyl surfer one and the Glads WW one. Glads has been punked by people not as good as Diana. BRB is tuff on CM. But he ain't going down easy. Thor and Superman is just too hot a topic.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Draco69
Cassandra Nova managed to severely mindf*ck Gladiator using Xavier's telepathy.

So, Martian Manhunter is key. He could use his telepathy to mentally control Gladiator against his teammates or psychically attack Gladiator's confidence.

Which is the reason that I had him put in MM. Makes the battle much tougher.

Soujaboy
bump, dammit debate!!!!!

Priest
marvel wins with, too much versitilty on their side. it would be hard to beat any team with two mjinor weilders and surfer.

Faceman
Problem is team Marvel has Silver Surfer.. I dont see anyone in team DC that could take him..

doctorstrongbad
Marvel beats DC 9/10 maybe 10/10

Bentley
Silver Surfer beats each one of the members of the DC team, Thor can beat them too but not with the same consistency. Now, I'm not saying DC doesnt have excellent fighters but they dont have the edge in this particular battle.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Bentley
Silver Surfer beats each one of the members of the DC team, Thor can beat them too but not with the same consistency. Now, I'm not saying DC doesnt have excellent fighters but they dont have the edge in this particular battle.

I agree with this 100 %

nimbus006
This is a nice balanced fight. I like the combo of Thor, Beta Ray Bill and Silver Surfer alot, and from Glads last showing agaisnt Vulcan he seems pretty confident as well. I dunno i just think the Marvel team is a little bit more powerful than Team DC.

Strategically i think Marvel would play it like this:

Silver Surfer vs. Martian Manhunter: Munhunter is probably the most versatile of the DC Team, so Surfer would go after him first since he has TP resistence.

Beta Ray Bill vs. GL Kyle-

Thor vs. Captain Marvel

Glads vs. Supes

For the most part i think Marvel has the advantage in these matchups, except for maybe Glads vs Supes. However, once Surfer finishes off Manhunter he can help Gladiator take care of Superman.

carver9
I think that glads is alot stronger than supes but I know for a fact superman wont go down easy and your right thats where silver steps in to make the fight even easier once he takes care of mm.

Starhawk
Marvel wins and Cassandra Nova is a more powerfull TP then MM.

doctorstrongbad
Team Marvel wins this battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.