Team Psionics VS Team Green Lanturns...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

derrick666
Team Psionics VS Team Green Lanturn.

This is an all out war between Psionics and Green Lanturns... Take's place in the North Pole.

Team Psionics:
*Phoenix Jean Grey
*Shaman Nate Grey
*God-like Cable

VS

Team Green Lanturn:
*Hal Jordan
*Kyle Rayner
*Guy Gardner

Which of these teams takes this fight? Happy Dance Happy Dance

Desaad
GL's, in addition to having immense will power and therefore a natural resistance to telepathic attack, are also afforded telepathic resistance by the ring. So even top tier telepaths should lose against them.

But Pheonix Jean was more a cosmic force and Shaman X Man is hard to pin down. Given "Uber" Cable's performance against the Silver Surfer, though, I see him going down to the GL's.

guy222
Originally posted by derrick666
Team Psionics VS Team Green Lanturn.

This is an all out war between Psionics and Green Lanturns... Take's place in the North Pole.

Team Psionics:
*Phoenix Jean Grey
*Shaman Nate Grey
*God-like Cable

VS

Team Green Lanturn:
*Hal Jordan
*Kyle Rayner
*Guy Gardner

Which of these teams takes this fight? Happy Dance Happy Dance

PF wins

Tazer
Yo.

GL tp-shields FTW

Tazer

2damnloud
What about the TK??

Tazer
Yo.

wat about it?

as long as theyve got the tp-shields activated, theyve already won 1/2 the fight, and a important part at that IMNSHO.

Tazer

starlock
Team psionics for the win

LordKaos
Team Psionics.

derrick666
and the winner is ... ?

guy222
and the winner is ... ?

PF

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by guy222
PF

same PF that got twisted by Mastermind?? laughing

Tazer

guy222
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

same PF that got twisted by Mastermind?? laughing

Tazer

PF w/ease

big grin

Tazer
Yo.

PF w/ease

big grin

*pffft!*

TGL wins when Hal camo's himself into looking like Scott, turns on that Jordan-mojo, then gets PF-Jean so hot she takes down her teammates to get some of that sweet, sweet-lovin'.

which she does, and then gets punched inna face, cuz Jordans that kinda guy.

evil face

Tazer

llagrok
Funny.

Team Psionics. Class 100+ dura/strength armor ftw.

guy222
Yo.

*pffft!*

TGL wins when Hal camo's himself into looking like Scott, turns on that Jordan-mojo, then gets PF-Jean so hot she takes down her teammates to get some of that sweet, sweet-lovin'.

which she does, and then gets punched inna face, cuz Jordans that kinda guy.

evil face

Tazer

PF humbles a GL

I love Hal

Cyke prolly beats Hal cool

Che$t Rockwell
This is a huge brutal curbstomp for team psionics.

I really don't see how anyone can suggest they could stand up to the phoeniex, TP shields or not.

Plus shaman nate grey? uber as hell. God-like cable? at least silver surfer level

But really though, the entire GLC would most likely still not be able to beat the PF.

Tazer
Yo.

PF humbles a GL

I love Hal

Cyke prolly beats Hal cool

oh PULEEEEZ.

Hal works the PF into leaving Jean and bonding w/HIM, then makes Scott his new sidekick and Rachel his latest sex-conquest.

and then punches Jean inna face.

evil face

Tazer

guy222
Yo.

oh PULEEEEZ.

Hal works the PF into leaving Jean and bonding w/HIM, then makes Scott his new sidekick and Rachel his latest sex-conquest.

and then punches Jean inna face.

evil face

Tazer

Otay big grin

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Che$t Rockwell
This is a huge brutal curbstomp for team psionics.

I really don't see how anyone can suggest they could stand up to the phoeniex, TP shields or not.

Plus shaman nate grey? uber as hell. God-like cable? at least silver surfer level

But really though, the entire GLC would most likely still not be able to beat the PF.

w/o TP the only thing left some kinda tk-blast.....which would do much (not to Hal atleast) since he's used to fighting Hector Hammond, and seeing as GLs have fought being who threw STARS at them & won......

T1 doesnt have *anything* they cant/couldnt deal with. if Phoenix-JG can get dropped by Mags doing some lame "energy-reversal cone" -atk, then shes losing to being who have at their command MUCH more energy than him, as well as rendering themselves immune to their primary form of atk.

Tazer

DigiMark007
Besides the fact that the Pheonix Force itself is far beyond a normal GL, avatars of it are notoriously wonky when it comes to average showings. I can't speak to Nate's highest showings when he apparently transcends our plane of existence, but I've seen plenty of him and Cable....and they'd lose to the GLs.

Team GL for the majority, unless Jean goes bananas.

Also, God-Cable lost rather convincingly to Surfer. I'm not sure who's referencing him as "at least Surfer level" but that's just plain wrong. And most of Nate's showings don't really put him too far above that. Hell, I remember an amused Hulk breaking through his tk shields once...he wasn't even trying to hurt him since they were working together.

derrick666
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Besides the fact that the Pheonix Force itself is far beyond a normal GL, avatars of it are notoriously wonky when it comes to average showings. I can't speak to Nate's highest showings when he apparently transcends our plane of existence, but I've seen plenty of him and Cable....and they'd lose to the GLs.

Also, God-Cable lost rather convincingly to Surfer. I'm not sure who's referencing him as "at least Surfer level" but that's just plain wrong. And most of Nate's showings don't really put him too far above that. Hell, I remember an amused Hulk breaking through his tk shields once...he wasn't even trying to hurt him since they were working together.
Horray ... ? confused

guy222
Horray ... ? confused

I still like Team because of Jean. Too powerful

llagrok
Originally posted by DigiMark007

In that very comic, Nate enhanced Hulk so that he was able to push back Thanos. He also used his telepathy to read Thanos' mind.

leonheartmm
complete and utter mismatch. each and every one on team psionics is far more powerful than their counterparts in gl. no way in HELL does team gl stand a chance unless your talkin about parallex or ion, which wud pose an interesting battle against the three.

Estacado
Team Lantern.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.