The Divided

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Silent_Dreams
Sign in here
----------
You all start off in the Sancuary world. You haven't recieved your weapons, nothing. Your waiting to get everything you need.
-------

Akino stood without making a sound, which was very unlike her. Her legs were trembling. She was remembering seeing it. It was horrible. Pitch black and it was comming straight for her. She ran away as fast as she could, but it still caught up with her. Her best friend, Kyle, pushed her out of the way and sacrificed himself for her. He died that day, that day her home was taken over; and she never once forgot it.

"Vendetta: it roughly mean revenge." she muttered to herself. "You have to take revenge of those things" she had a look on her face; determined, strong, courageous. All of those things were clearly written on her face. She waited patiently. Waiting, waiting, waiting to get her weapon to kill those things.

KILLA420
Ryan stood waiting, he couldnt wait, he finnaly got the chance to lead a group of pepole that will actually be useful to scoiety
he looked at the girl muttering, he stuck out his hand for a hand shake
"hi, im ryan whats your name?"

Skunkette Love
Natsha stood quietly, keeping her distance from everyone. Being vacant of thoughts, she was not social in any way. She was the only of her kind, and it emberessed her. an anthropomorphic skunk. Emberressing. ' They are going to laugh at me if they see me...' she thought to herself, keeping herself in the shadows, her black fur helping.

Silent_Dreams
She shot a glare at him. Bone chilling, even she could feel that.
"Can't you see I'm thinking?" she said rudely. She walked about five feet away from him and sat on the ground. Too much stress on her. She could feel the push from Kyle, the one person that saved her life. It stung now, he must have been practicing with his poison. She had an acid burn on her arm, in the shape of a hand print, and that was a constant reminder of what she had to do.
------------
An old man walked in front of everyone.
"Hello, and thank you for comming here." he spoke as loud as he could, but unfortunately that wasn't enough. He was around 70, and his old age was perfectly clear now, raspy voice, wrinkled skin, ect. He stood in front of two tables.
"Your here for one reason: to kill all the lost souls and return the worlds to peace. You will all choose ONE weapon. But be warned, once you pick it up, you'll have to stick with it." he said, "And on the other table is what you'll need for your journey." He took a step foward and walked towards Ryan.
"You'll go first." he said ushering him towards the weapon table.

KILLA420
I pick the sword

he shot an apologetic look towards that girl, hoping she would understand

Silent_Dreams
(Just remember the 8 sentence post limit.)
"You pick the sword, eh?" the old man said. He went up to Akino.
"Well, young lady, I do believe it's your turn." he said and smiled warmly.
------------
Akino stood up and approached the table. She felt the velvet table sheet ans she went looking at all the weapons. She returned where she was. One caught her attention, the star staff. She went over to it and picked it it. The handle was light blue as the star was bright yellow, and it was extremely light.
"I pick the Star Staff." she told the old man and went back to sitting.

She gazed at the staff, extraordinary and magical. She placed it on her lap and returned to her reverie.

Skunkette Love
Natasha watched from the shadows quietly, only to find that she had gone unnoticed, which pleased her greatly. She did however wonder when she cuold choose her weapon. She already knew what she watned from the get-go. 'the bow and arrow is my best bet..' she thought to herself. She leaned against the wall in attempt to put her legs at a bit more ease.

jewallac
~People, I have to leave early tonight. I'll post the intro to my character, but that's it for tonight. If it's not too much trouble, could someone give me a recap tomorrow.~

Timothy Redgrave was in a place he has never been before. An old man appeared before him and the three other people that he saw. The elder told the guy to choose a weapon. The guy picked the sword.

Timothy was a prince, so naturally he wanted the sword. So when it was his turn, he decided to take the glass bottle. For some reason, it called out to him. He had no idea what these strange things were for but he sure was anxious to find out.

Silent_Dreams
The old man noticed a young girl lurking in the shadows.
"Hello, youra skunk, right?" he smiled warmly. "Anyway, it's your turn to choose a weapon. Now go forth and choose your destiny."

Skunkette Love
Natasha's face fell to a pout as she slowly walked out of the shadows and up to the table. not hesitating for a moment, she chose the bow and arrows, "Bow and arrows.." She said nervously before walking back to where she was. It figures the old man had to point uot what she was. 'old fart...' she thought menacingly, as if imagining ringing his old, wrinkled neck.

Silent_Dreams

Thunder Fox
(opps sorry SD kinda got side tracked...)

KILLA420
Ryan grabbed his bag,and heard someone else ask ythe question that was right on the tip of his tougue:
'when do we leave?'.
he was anxious to test his ability with this sword , that appeared to be enchanted, it seemed that he almost had a connection with the sword.
"oh dont be crazy, it's an inatimate object, you CANT have a connection with it" he told himself

Jenny_Bug
X silently walked past everyone to the items. Her hair blew gently across her shoulders as she walked forward. She glanced at a few people and smiled. She lifted the bag with two hands and put it slowly on her back and turned to the old man. "My wings please,"She asked politly still smiling. She wore old..old clothing but it was neat and looked new. It was a black kimono with white flowers and a blend of deep violet ad fit her perfect. She looked up at the sky briefly then her eyes returned softly on the old man waiting.

Silent_Dreams

KILLA420
Ryan woke up, "where the **** am i?"

Silent_Dreams
(Eight sentence posts people. Put lots of detail, I really don't want to see a sentence replying to the long post I made. And try not to use profanity.)

Jenny_Bug
The last vague thing she remembered was warmth and a blue sky. Now it was grey and gloomy to her. She looked around placing her beautiful wings on and spread her arms. She looked at the grl who had woken her. She was confused o where she was. "Where are-"She paused knowing she forgot her manners. She held her hand apon her chest and smiled. She held her other hand out greeting the grl,"Hello I'm X,"She said.
"Who are you..i may ask?"She said. Her hair blew and she let out a shiver but still smiled.

Silent_Dreams

Jenny_Bug
X balanced herself calmly. "kill us?"She said smiling. "Okay....i'm on it,"She said. "could you....or i'll distract him if you'd like?"She said examining the creepy creature. The black underneath her made her feel sick. She was already at some guy trying to wake him. She shoke him hard...but not too hard. She shivered again.

K Tragedy
Excuse this if it does not pertain to you.

Killa, up your posts. That's all I say. If not, leave this thread.

Thank you.

♥ K

Silent_Dreams
Akino pulled out her staff. She had absolutely no idea how to use her weapon, so she held it like a sword or a bat and charged at the lost soul. She swung at its head, but it easily dodged it.
"Damn it!" she mentally yelled. She saw the lost soul try and strike her stomach.
'If I don't dodge this I'm a goner!' she thought, and then pointed her staff at the lost soul.
'Common! Ice!' she thought and a beam of ice shot through her star staff and hit the Lost soul, freezing it. She sighed and left it there' she returned to X and the others, waking them up before more came.

(Yes, thanks K. Just remember: EIGHT SENTENCES MINIMUM!)

Skunkette Love
(Recap.. please?)

jewallac
~Can I get a recap?~

Silent_Dreams
(Well, everyone went to the Island world. Akino fought off a lost soul and learned how to control the staff. X is trying to get everyone to wake up. smile

Jenny_Bug
X shivered conpletly shaking unable to stop. She sighed and stood up as slow as possible. She stretched and went to the next person trying to awake them. This seemed hard...they seemed like goodsleepers. She shook someone hard. At the same time she tried so hard to remmber what had happened and how she got here. "Please awake,"She said softly still shaking the person and trying harder. She closed her eyes trying the comfort herself.

jewallac
Prince Tim saw the girl fight off what was called a lost soul. He found the way she fought interesting, although he could tell that she had no practice with weapons before. He was honestly intrigued with her. He decided to go introduce himself to her.

"Hello young lady," he said bowing to her. "My name is Prince Timothy Redgrave of the Castle in the Sky. I find your way of combat very interesting. But I would like to teach you a few things about the proper use of your wonderful staff. May I receive the honor of getting your name," Timothy said most respectfully and interested.

Silent_Dreams
Akino stared at the boy. Her expression was a mix between fustration and a shocked look. She really wanted to look at the island, her island, to see what damage it recieved from the Lost Souls.
"Akino, and I don't think we're suposed to get help from others about our weapons." she said and walked away to look at the rest of the island.

jewallac
Timothy was shocked. Akino just blew him off. He really wanted to help her. He thought it intriguing that someone actually blew him off. He had to constantly dodge people, mainly girls, because of his royal status and looks. He didn't want to let this girl get away from him.

"Excuse me, Akino. I'm not sure about these weapons myself, but I do see that you are anxious to inspect this island. May I ask why," he asked her with a smile on his face.

Jenny_Bug
X stopped shaking the person and looked over her shoulder at this guy. When she did her her body pulsed and shoke once leaving her with quick images that passed through her mind. She stood up and turned to Tim. She walked to him and bowed at his feet absent mindedly. She stared at the ground. All she could remember was the place where she once lived "the castle in the sky".

Silent_Dreams

jewallac
Akino walked away from Timothy. He completely understood the whole concept of the word 'home'. He missed his. Sure he got tired of the prince thing when it didn't suit him, but he still missed it. He noticed the girl bow at his feet.

"What are you doing, miss," he asked her.

Silent_Dreams
"Why aren't they attacking?" she said to herself and sat up. "They should be able to sense our power from the weapons." she muttered and then jumped off the bridge. She forgot that there was black gravel rather then the soft sand she was used to.
"Well, this is going to hurt." she said to herself. She braced for the impact she thought would be painful.

Jenny_Bug
She didn't look up and was quiet fo moments. She found the courage to speak. "Prince...I wish to treat you with the most respect,"She said still bowing. "I come from the Castle inThe Sky,"She said. "though i don't know why i bowed im sure you are very immportant sir and i feel to show you the most respect,"She said. She looked up at him. She had no control over that bow and figured it must of been important. The Prince of The Castle In The Sky. She forced herself to not shiver.

jewallac
Tim saw Akino jump off the bridge.

"What is she doing," he asked himself.

He jumped as high as he could so he wouldn't fall when he caught her. She landed in his arms.

He smiled and said, "I knew you'd fall for me."

He laughed still wondering who the girl that bowed to him was.

Jenny_Bug
X smiled at the save. She stood up slowly and held in a chuckle. She turned and slowly walked off. Her hair swayed off her shoulders going into her face. Her hair felt warm against her red cheeks that where burnt be cold. She topok small steps and looked at the wings tht now were on her back. She slowly rose in the air and flapped gently keeping her a foat. She bowed to the 2 of them and beated her wings going off.

Silent_Dreams
"Fall for you. No." she said sitting on the hard gravel. "I didn't need your help. I can handle myself. I was putting the magic to the test." She pulled ou ther wand to freeze a Lost Soul that was about to slice Tim's back.
"Your welcome. Now we're even." she said standing up and walking away.

jewallac
This Aknio girl was a real piece of work. She was rude, had a bad attitude and didn't appreciate being saved. Tim had no idea what was so interesting about her, however.

"Thank you," he said. "Can I ask why you are in such a bad mood. I mean we have just been given a great responsibility. Apparently this your home. You have the power to save it now. Why are you so bent up. I would like to think anyone that has received a gift like that would be most cheerful."

Silent_Dreams
"Personal issuses on here." she said "And I do appreciate the power I have been given." she stopped. "Why do you want to know so much about me? What's so ood about me? Why not X?" she said looking at X. "She comes from you world. Castle in the Sky." she looked around. No one else but them seemed to be awake. Heavy sleepers, unlike herself. She was always on her toes, always working.

jewallac
"Because I find you a very interesting person. No one has ever blew me off before. And you did it as if I didn't even matter," he replied. "And that, pretty lady, is what I find most interesting about you."

It just hit him.

"Did I just here you say that X is from my world?"

Jenny_Bug
X shoke her head still holding in a laugh but a smile came across her face. She stilled stayed in the air gently bobbing up in down with the beat of her wings. She stopped flapping and landed on the groun still standing. She looked at all the sleepers and examined them. "Why won't they awake,"She asked herself and nudged a guy with her foot trying to wake him.

Silent_Dreams
Originally posted by jewallac
"Because I find you a very interesting person. No one has ever blew me off before. And you did it as if I didn't even matter," he replied. "And that, pretty lady, is what I find most interesting about you."

It just hit him.

"Did I just here you say that X is from my world?"
"Well you better get used to me blowing you off." she said "And I'd like you to stop asking questions about me." she said. She didn't want anyone else knowing about Kyle and how she planned to get revenge for his death.

"Sure as hell looks like she is if she has the Wings." she said and looked at X.

jewallac
"Miss Akino, while this is a war we are all now involved in, you need as many friends as possible. You cannot expect to get the protection you will eventually need if you are going to act like this to every person that wants to become your friend."

Timothy ran to the young lady with wings.

"I owe you my apologies," he said to X. "Apparently, we are from the same world. That must be why you bowed to me.

"While it is true that I am Prince Timothy Redgrave from the Castle in the Sky, while we are here, you do not have to do that. As you can clearly see, this is not our home, so the rules are out of the window," he said to X smiling.

Jenny_Bug
X looked up a her smiling. She returned gazing on the 'sleepers'. She got alittle irritated. She nudged the guy harder. Neck she would kick him but surely it wouldn't work. She sighed still nudging him with her foot. X looked at him and smiled then looked down. Yes...understood,"She said. "No need to be sorry,"She said.

jewallac
Originally posted by Jenny_Bug
X looked up a her smiling. She returned gazing on the 'sleepers'. She got alittle irritated. She nudged the guy harder. Neck she would kick him but surely it wouldn't work. She sighed still nudging him with her foot.

~What?~

Silent_Dreams
(The other people sleeping or knocked out. I'm just saying that becasue none of them have replied)

jewallac
~No. I don't understand what Jenny Bug typed.~

Jenny_Bug
(i see..i was a bit late on posting...my bad but i saw that was late and edited for you but i guess theres still a problem....)

jewallac
~No. I get it now.~

"May I ask what are you doing," he asked her. "We may very well need all the rest we need if we have to unite the worlds again. You should let them sleep."

Jenny_Bug
"Yes you may,"She said and stopped trying to nudge people. They needed sleep. "Uh i suppose but its too dangerous,"She said looking at the black ground. "And plus i've been thinking alot trying to remember my life which has almost completely disappeared out of memory,"She said looking at Tim and le a fake smile come out. "Do you regonize me or know anything of me?"She asked with hope. She hope he could tell her about her life.

Silent_Dreams
Akino cleared her throat.
"Excuse my interruption, but I think this is urgent." she siad and pointed to a large ship that was almost on the Island World. She pulled out her star staff and got ready for a battle.
"No, wait, we need to get them out of the way first!" she said taking the guy with the sword and put him under some trees. She returned again and repeated the process.

jewallac
Tim looked at her sincerity. He felt bad. He wasn't a bad prince, but there many things that he had to do that trumped getting to know all of his citizens. That would all change, if came out this alive.

"I am sorry," he said to her. "All I know of you is that you reside in my kingdom and that your name is X. But, if you'll allow me, I would like to help you find out."

When Akino informed them about the approaching ship, Prince Timothy pulled out his bottle. He had no idea why he had chosen that particular item. It sort of sreamed out to him.

It was a fine bottle, however. Much more precious than diamond, but as clear as glass. He was about to find out just what the bottle could do.

trademark
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT WITH ME!"

Skunkette Love
(Don't know what's going on.. so just gonna jump in)

Natasha opened her eyes and ifted up, rubbing her head. She immedietly pulled a cloak over ther to hide her bodt and she stood up quietly. ".. What's going on..?" She asked quietly, looking at everyone from under her hooded cloak.

Jenny_Bug
X glanced at the girl and sighed with relief. "Good another has awake,"She mumbled. "A ship is approaching and we need your help!"She called out. She heard someone in the distance. "Tim, Akino did you here someone just yell?"She asked. She turnd around. "I'll chck it out...and besides i'll make it out alittle easier out of danger ok?"She said running off. She felt as if it got colder as she went deeper onto the island. She saw creatures ahead and thought it was best if she flew now. She jumped and started flapping her wings gong high enough to aviod them. A whole mass of them surrounded a guy. "Hey need some help?"She called out politly. She landed by him.

trademark
"Yeah I sure do angel"

Silent_Dreams
Akino finished carrying the last person to shelter. She could hear the boat's bow crashing against the waves that were trying to stop them. She could see them clearly now, horrible little things. They now had four people to fight them off, not including the one who screamed.
"Get ready." she said as she pulled out her staff. She concentrated on the magic she hadn't unlocked, and the ship. It would be easier if she could sink it or something, but she didn't have that kind of power. The ship was about a quarter of a mile away, and if they didn't do something now, they were in big trouble.
She concentrated on the magic once more, blocking out everything else. She could fell it, almost see the magic form at the tip of the star. She finally released the magic, and it went soaring into the sky. She had a little recoil, but nothing serious.
"Looks like I screwed up." she said before noticing that chunks of rocks, comet or meteors, were crashing down on the ship and next to it. The ship rocked back and forth, and she could see all the Lost souls trying to repair the damage.

Jenny_Bug
X closed her eyes and spun around sweeping some lost souls back to give herself room. "just one thing...."She didn't finish what she said. She liked to be called an angel. She smiled grabbed onto Kenta and lift him high and higher. "You're a bit heavy,"She said holding tighter. She smiled though and looked at the lost souls. She shot off back towards where Tim, Natasha, and Akino where at. "You must be lucky you're not dead,"She said looking at him. "Very,"She said. She made it to Akino, Tim, Natasha. She landed gently and look at the guy. "I'm X and you are?"She asked holding her hand out to him.

trademark
"My name is Kenta Takashi Angel and i am in debt to you for saving me from what ever those things were."[Kenta had alot of feeling inside at this point.One was happiness for the fact that he did not die second was sadness he was sad for alot of things but mainly because he did not know where his family was.Kenta tried to stay possible he was in the presences of an angel.He looked around at the group they were looking at a ship that was coming to the island.Maybe it was a way to get home kenta thought this but when he looked at the people manning the ship his thought was out of the question.The people or things that were working the ship were the same things that was attacking him."What do these things want with us?"

Jenny_Bug
"mmmm....don't know Kenta,"She said examining the ship. "I hope its not more trouble,"She said. She flapped her wings gently without lifting herself. She stopped and started to shiver badly. "Its so cold,"She whispered to herself. She looked at Kenta and notice he was somewhat upset. "You're not in dept...it was my pleasure to save you,"She said and smiled.

trademark
"But Angel my thanks is not enough i have to repay you even if you refuse my pride and honor would not let me i can not stop until i repay you for what you did.""What happen to the world?and were are we?"

Jenny_Bug
"I don't know what happened to this place but we are in the Island World,"She said and smled. "It would also be wise if you didn't ask further questions to what has happened here,"She whispered to Kent. "It will upset Akino,"She added. She pointed showing him Akino. She sighed at looked at the ship crossing her arms. She remained staring at the ship.

Skunkette Love
Natasha frowned, "I-- I...." She couldn't think of what to say before lifting her bow and using an arrow, pulling it back and firing, hitting one of the lost souls. "I got one..?" She said to herself.

She looked at the othes from undeer her hood. She took out another arrow and aimed again, not firing again, just waiting. Her tail flutteed slowly behind her, swaying gently.

(Is this right?)

trademark
"Angel do you know who this belongs to?"

Jenny_Bug
X studied it. It was beautiful and it shined. She couldn't risit to touch it. She rubbed her fingers over it. She smiled at its smooth surface but it was cooled. "No I don't but its really nice,"She said with awe. She removed her hand and laughed. "Its not anything I remember seeing....well i really don't remember anything in my life,"She said sadly and looked down. She frowned and sat down on the black sand that felt cold. She starte to drawing in it closing her eyes. She turned and opened her eyes seing lost souls comming out. She stood up quickly and ran at one kicking it and it disappeared. "Thats one,"She said. She grabbed sand and threw it at another one but it didn't bother it. She smashed her fist in it and it disappeared. "Thats 2,"She said. Lots more came out towards her and the rest. She was being pulled to the ground by them because there were to many. "Uh alittle help here!"She called out before disappearing. Her heart beat faster because she was somewhat scared. There was complete blackness around her and she couldn't get out of the mass of Lost souls. She smiled and started twisting and turning to get on her back. She started to flap
her wings real hard getting away from them. She ran and stood by Kenta. "You ready?"She asked as more appeared.

trademark

Jenny_Bug
X fell back on the ground in great shock. She looked at The Gorilla in fear. "Is that....Kenta?"She asked herself slidding back. A lost sould came up to her and X punched it still shocked. She was tired now after breaking free. She looked at the ship again then at th Gorilla. "Kenta?"She said again. She got up and slice through the rest of the lost souls. She was panting and found enough courage in her to find out for herself. She walked to the Gorilla and smiled. "Good job,"She said. "Thats was...amazing,"She said and closed her eyes. She sighed a bit of relief.

trademark
"are you ok Angel?Did the hurt you in any way?"

jewallac
~I'm back. But only for a little while. This may be a little late. Recap, anyone?~

Tim opened his bottle and a plume of smoke gushed out.

"This is rather strange," he thought to himself.

As the smoke started to settle, Prince Timothy saw a very large, very menacing creature. He had never seen anything like it before. It had the wings of a dragon, the mane of a lion, the scales of a lizard and the head of bear. He also was breathing some kind of dark fire out of it's mouth.

Timothy couldn't do anything but stare and wonder how such a gigantic creature could be in such a small object.

"Must be the magic the elder man was speaking of," he said out loud.

Jenny_Bug
X gave him a friendly hugged. "O good!"She said smiling. "Your...ok"She said backing up. She felt happy and sad at the same time. Happy that Kenta was alright sad that she had saw what happened. She walked away sadness overcomming her but she didn't show it. She stood by the water. She looked at the ship scared, hoping that this wasn't trouble.

trademark
"Are you ok Angel?I do not like to see you sad."

Jenny_Bug
"its nothing important,"She said turning to Kenta. She saw his face a gigled making herself smile. She glanced at the ship again. "Could this be more trouble?"She asked Kenta. Her kimono blew hard and her face went in her face. The cold air sent chills burning her face red. She used her wings to protect Kenta from the wind and then relaxed her wings when th wind stopped. "Im just worried,"She said looking down. She fforced at smile and looked around.

trademark
"At first I was worried to but I Like being here now even with the dangers.I have a lot of things to be happy for right now I met a Angel and i turned into a gorilla and beat up those things.""and besides nothing is going to hurt you while I am with you so cheer up OK!"

Jenny_Bug
X looked down and coughed. She was catching a usual cold as always. She started sneezing but ignored it. "you're right,"She said and smiled. "Theres nothing to worry about,"She said. She looked at the ship one more falling in a trance. She couldn't get her eyes off of it because she was thinking about who...or what it is. Her hair continued tossing in her face.

trademark
"are you cold Angel?you want me to find something to keep you warm?""There must be a lot of cretures on that ship Angel but I think we can beat them."

Jenny_Bug
X looked at Kenta. "Thats what i'm sure of but...it could just be help...i don't know,"She said calmly. She used her wings and wrapped them around her to keep her warm and hide her sadness from Kenta too. She had her arms crossed. She closed her eyes meditating. It felt warm and nice but she fell in a trance meditating not noticing the warmth. She didn't nor sneeze. This meditating kept her calm. It took much practice to do this. She looked around in her mind finding herself meditating there to. Her face became the normal color and her wings uncovered her. It revealed her calm sleeping face and she stood staight and still. Still meditating.

trademark

Jenny_Bug
X came out her meditating completly calm. Her eyes fixed on the puppy scattering around. She smiled. The wind died down alittle while and it remained cold but still felt better. She ran to the puppy. "awwwww,"She said picking it up and hugged it and rubbed it kepping it warm. "Well aren't you the cutest thing ever!"She said still awed. She noticed it was Kenta and winked at the dog. "Thats real nice and cute Kenta,"She said still petting the puppy in her arms.

trademark
"Angel I want to know how it is to fly so I was wondering if you would fly with me around the island?What do you say?"

Jenny_Bug
X smiled and nodded. "you can turn into animals with that amulet..."She stated. "Thats so cool,"She said almost shouting. She laughed. "Yeah uh lets make it quick if yoo don't mind,"She said spreading her wings and flappin into the air and waited. She looked down at Kenta.

trademark
"being an angel was cool"

Jenny_Bug
(omg!...i got to go...take care)

jewallac
Prince Timothy's monster was breathing fire all over the ship. It was amazingly fast for it's size. He looked at X and the guy.

"I do beg your pardon, but seeing as there are many vicious little trogs attacking us on that gigantic ship, I am going to have to ask for the both your help."

Jenny_Bug
X came at a hault and smashed into the ground. She rubbed her back. "Oww...yes sir,"She said politly. She stood up and stood by Tim. "sorry Kenta,"She said sadly. She looked at them. "whats on that ship Sir again?"She asked.

trademark
"how can I help?I don't know any animals big enough to take out a ship that size excepted a whale."

jewallac
"They're called lost souls," he said to her, helping her off the ground.

He looked at the new kid.

"I will ask you to introduce yourself to our little group when this is all over," he asked the boy.

He seemed frightened by what was going on.

"If you're here, I presume that the elder man presented you with a choice of rather strange objects? They are made just for situations like this."

The dragon that came out of Prince Tim's bottle flew over head, still blowing fire.

"Come now," he said to the boy. "Follow me. I'll get you safe until this is all over."

trademark
"No I will stay and fight with Angel"

jewallac
Timothy was impressed with this young man's courage. He was not one to make someone do something that they did not want to do.

"Well good man, let's see what you can do," he said to guy and race off towards the ship. The magic dragon was still attacking the ship with it's fire. The good prince ran over to Akino.

"May I give you some assistance," he asked her with a smile on his face.

He really liked this girl. No matter how snippy she was to him. He was determined to win her over.

jewallac
~I have to go. Be back tomorrow.~

Silent_Dreams
Akino stared at Tim. Normally in this situation, she wouldn't give help, but since this was her island she decided to help. She took out her staff and pointed it at the ship.
"Meteor shower." she said as meteors came crashing down on the mighty ship. She was proud that she was the first to learn a very powerful technique before others.

Jenny_Bug
"how do you know that wasn't a 'bad' ship?"She asked crossing her arms looking at Akino. She laughed. "Thats was awesome!"She said throwing her fist in the air like a cheer. She looked at Kenta and smiled. "im fine,"She said and turned to Tim. "Hey Tim.....what powers can you do?"She asked for the first time not saying 'sir'.

trademark
"that is what I need to be a dinosaur but which one?"

Silent_Dreams
Kyle watched Akino from a distance, sure there were Lost Souls, but he yerned to tell her the truth, just to end her suffering. He sat on the bridge and held up his key. He would unlock the doors to other world, he would protect everyone. He held up the key, carefully aimed it at the ship, and fired. In the air was, what looked like, a firework. But it wasn't. It was fire, and it headed straight towards the bow of the ship. It took him a while to noticed that his key made a loud 'bang' when he fired it, so everyone was looking at him.
"Great...." he mumbled.

Silent_Dreams
Akino turned her head in the direction of the firework sound. She saw a young man sit on the bridge, her bridge. Normally she would go yell at him, but she decided not to. Instead she got up and prepared for a rough fight. The ship was so close, she could see every detail of the ancient ship. Small boats dropped in the water with at least 20 Lost Souls in each one. The water was filled with small boats coming onto shore.

"Hey!" she yelled loud enough for everyone to hear "They're here! Now lets fight!!" she yelled and shot some ice at them. She managed to freeze two in one attack.

jewallac
Originally posted by Jenny_Bug
"how do you know that wasn't a 'bad' ship?"She asked crossing her arms looking at Akino. She laughed. "Thats was awesome!"She said throwing her fist in the air like a cheer. She looked at Kenta and smiled. "im fine,"She said and turned to Tim. "Hey Tim.....what powers can you do?"She asked for the first time not saying 'sir'.

"You see that flying creature," he asked X. "That came from out of this bottle." He held up the glass bottle to show her.

Even he was still impressed with the bottle. The way it was designed gave him the impression that it was hand crafted. Somehow the handle was just the right size for his hand. The lid of it fit perfectly into place. It shimmered, even at this time of night.

The dragon creature blew fire right at some lost souls that made it on dry land. Then the sky lit up with the most wondrous of fireworks. Tim looked over at where they had come from. He saw a boy sitting on the bridge Akino was sitting on earlier.

trademark

jewallac
~People, I have to go again. I have to study for a final I have tomorrow. Cya.~

Jenny_Bug
X looked at the bottle with awe. "Its so beautiful!!"She said. She snapped out of looking at the thing and turned to Kenta. She was scared alittle still by that form he held. She stepped back her foot landed in the water and the boats approached closer. She jumped forward after feeling the ice cold water. "I can't back down not when my friends are in danger,"She said spreading her wings. "Akino! I'm going out thre!"She shouted jumping in the air. "The bigger one i'm going to defeat and no one stop me!"She yelled. She flew staight at the ship.

Silent_Dreams
"No! Wait X!" she shouted, but was unaware of the Lost soul behind her.
---
"Akino." Kyle whispered and shot another 'firework' from his key. It hit the target without harming her. He jumped down from the bridge. Knowing that he was too far up, even before jumping, he held his key in front of him as he hit the ground. He pulled out the key unharmed.
---
Akino still wasn't aware that Kyle had just saved her life, again. Instead she was after X, dogging the Lost Souls that were trying to prevent her from going onto the ship. She was now in the icy cold water, but she couldn't feel it because she was so focused on saving X. Knowing that the water would get deep really fast, she had no choice but to jump up in the air and freeze the ocean. Now that it was frozen, she could run across it, but so could the Lost souls. She climbed an empty part of the ship to beat X to the King of Island Lost Souls.

Skunkette Love
(I'm lost now...)

Silent_Dreams
(Yeah. Thought so. I'll be sure and try to give a nice recap on every page.

Recap
All the characters are on the island world still. A ship carrying Lost Souls as well as their ruler (just of the island world). X is going to defeat the 'King' (just of the island world) but Akino went to stop her. The ocean is frozen thanks to Akino, and my new character, kyle, just saved her life. Timmothy unleashed a dragon, and Kenta is a falcon.)

Jenny_Bug
X slammed into the ship deck purposly. She was dog piled by a lot of lost souls. She couldn't se by the large mass on top of her. She thought maybe it was stupid to go alone or even come at all. She flapped her wings hard barely getting away. She jumped on a ladder climbing up and them comming after her. She saw Akino and was half relieve and half worried that she would get hurt. She dived off the ladder spreading her wings and flew around the ship. She looked atAkino and came near her. "Why did you follow me?"She asked. X looked down staring at the deck.

trademark

Skunkette Love
Natasha sighed and took a step back, 'they don't need my help..' she thought to herself, getting into the shadows. her eyes were the only thing visible, because theyy shined. She sighed saddly, 'Why am I even here..?' she leaned back a bit, thinking she wasn't even noticed, though it hurt her a bit.

Silent_Dreams
Akino saw X by her side. "Because I want to take him." she said smiling. She continued up the ladder until she finally reached the top. There were two rows of Lost Souls lined up in her way.
"Great. You didn't happen to have a plan, did you?" she asked X. She stood her ground as the first row of Lost Souls ran at her. She tried to concentrate all her power like before, but it was too slow. She wouldn't make it in time. She was going to die.
-----
A shot rang out. Kyle killed the first row with one shot, and he was still on land. He looked Akino in the eye, making a sympathetic look.

(Well, I give you permission to make up your own attacks. Like my meteor shower thing. ok?
Example- Wings- X can wrap the wings around herself to create a shield.
another:
Example: Bow && arrow- Natasha can shoot four arrows that turn into lightning.
Make up names for your attacks also.)

trademark
"DAMN!!"

Jenny_Bug
(thanks big grin)

X swung in circles spinning. She looked and saw Kenta comming. "great,"She said sadly. "No i don't have a plan!"She snapped. She flew up then smash into a bunch of lost souls getting cought in them. She wrapped the wings around herself as a sheild as they all smashed into her. "Miko,"She shouted as it sheilded her. SHe spread out her wings pushing them away. "Does anyone got a plan?"She asked.

Silent_Dreams
Originally posted by Skunkette Love
Natasha sighed and took a step back, 'they don't need my help..' she thought to herself, getting into the shadows. her eyes were the only thing visible, because theyy shined. She sighed saddly, 'Why am I even here..?' she leaned back a bit, thinking she wasn't even noticed, though it hurt her a bit.

"I think we'll need your help, sos top sulking and help us." Kyle said facing Natasha. He held up his key and made the ground from under a bunch of Lost Souls liquify and drop to the bottom. He made it solid and turned back to Natasha. He grabbed her arm and dragged her out into the open.
"Now help us fight."

jewallac
The dragon that Prince Timothy let loose on the ship was completely raving it. He noticed X use her wings as a shield.

"That was brilliant," he yelled to her.

He then noticed that the group had two more people to help them fight. One of them was the guy that was sitting on the bridge and the other was the skunk girl that was always hiding in the shadows.

"Thank the heavens," Tim exclaimed. "We need the both of your help. What can you two do to eliminate as many lost souls as possible," he asked running to the ship, going up the ladder onto th deck.

When he got on top, he was greeted by a fleet of lost souls. His dragon disappeared at that precise moment.

"Well, that's very unfortunate."

He opened the bottle again and another plume of smoked poured out.

"I wonder what is going to happen this time," he said to himself.

Skunkette Love
Natasha 'eep'ed as she was dragged, "L-- Let go!" She shouted before pushing Kyle off of her, "Don't touch me!" she shouted again before raising her bow and it began to glow yellow, "Multible lightning arrow!" She said and seven arrows flew off of the bow, surrounded by electricity, each one hit and destroyed a lost soul each.

trademark

jewallac
Just as the lost souls took the new kid down, the smoke from Tim's bottle settled and standing there was a small little puddle of what looked like some kind of green liquid.

"Well that's not a creature," Tim said as he dodged two attacking lost souls. Just as he was about to open the bottle again, the puddle came to life and swallowed three lost souls that had stepped in it.

"Now, I do say that that's a creature," Tim exclaimed.

The more lost souls the puddle devoured, the bigger it got. It also started to move to purposely get under a lost soul to swallow it. Tim ran to help out Akino. A lost soul was right behind her. The puddle somehow managed to slid it's way under Akino's attacker and devoured it.

"There you go," Tim said to Akino. "Looks like you owe me again and, this time I'm choosing.

Jenny_Bug
X felt sick to her stomache. A headache came over her and she swayed side to side still managing to float. She tried so hard just to make it right on the ship but she missed. She knew she would feel the cold water beat her if she fell and she forced her eyes to stay open. She couldn't keep them open, shutting them and she ended up passing out. She felt hard into the ice cold water gradually sinking....deeper...deeper til there was no light. She gasped in air still passed out and in hopes someone would save her.

Skunkette Love
Natasha looked out to the water, seeing the girl sinking. She 'eep'ed before instantly dashing into the cold water and swimming. Her fur keeping her warm. She swam under water, grabbing the girl by her shirt and dragged her up to the surface, then onto shore, gagging at the water that got into her mouth and lungs. She would regret this action of course as the water sank into her fur, making her cold.

Silent_Dreams
"Damn it." Akino yelled and jumped into the water after X. It was freezeing cold, and she was afriad they would both suffer from hypothermia. She swam faster, cutting through the ice cold water, getting closer to X as the seconds passed. She extended her hand out to catch hers, but she was still too far away.

'Faster, damn it go faster!' she yelled in her head. She was running out of air, and was probably a good 40 feet under the surface. Finally, she reached out and grabbed X's arm. She yanked her up, and started to swim. She swam for what she thought was hours. It probably felt longer than it was becasue of her lack of air. Her legs were cramping, but she saw the light. She forced her body passed it's limits, and she finally broke through the surface. She gasped for precious air. It was probably the best breath of air she had in her life. She yanked up X, and swam to the shore, freezeing Lost Souls on the way there.

jewallac
~People, once again I have to go. Be back later or tomorrow. Cya.~

Jenny_Bug
X face showed no life no breathing but her pulse shot up as if screaming for help. Her face was blue and her lips purple. He wings soaked with its warmth lost and she didn't move and was still passed out her body lifeless. Her hair stuck to her shoulders and across her face. Her chest rosed once hoping air would come but it didn't. THe she woke up and started choking. She pushed Akinlo and Natash getting onto all fours coughing. She spit up pools of water getting breath slowly back. She looked at them wearly still sick anfd fell over breathing slowly and shivering.

Silent_Dreams
(I just relized I had a late post. Darn, sorry Skunkette Love.)

Skunkette Love
(no problem, Silent Dreams)

edit: (should I edit this? I didn't see her edit..)

Natasha shook her fur dry after removing her cloak and looking over the girl's body, 'oh no..' she thought. she put her ear to the girl's chest, a heartbeat, but no breathing. She sighed, knowing what she had to do. She held the girl's nose gently, but firmly, put her own mouth to the girl's. and blew air into her lungs, then sa up, put her hands to her chest and pushed slightly hard with counting, "1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5" she continued the proscess.

Jenny_Bug
X felt the air poor in her lungs and was alive. She saw Natasha and pushed her gently. She stood up wearly shivering. She stumbled over. "I fell...so...sick..."She stated laying on her chest water comming out of her mouth. She was chattering her teeth freezing. She flapped her wings but she didn't lift. She laid in the nasty black sand that she relized she was covered with.

Silent_Dreams

Skunkette Love
Natasha frowned at the girl and shook her fur dry, then having to flatten it. She crawled over to the girl and grabbed her from the front in a hug, "Here..." She said, attempting to warm the girl with her furrie body. 'What am I doing..?' she thought to herself. She was hoping the girl wouldn't get angry over hthe hug, but Natasha wasn't enjoying it either.

Silent_Dreams
(uh, me or jenny?)

Skunkette Love
(Jenny)

Jenny_Bug
X pushed her away. "i'm fine,"She barely said. She jerk around and spread her wing. "If I die...fine..."She mumbled to Natasha. She shook her wings and looked at Akino. She ran to her quickly and just then X sneezed many times. "Akino...uh...you..okay?"She asked as the sneezing slowed down. "We need to get outta of here!"She said shaking really bad.

Skunkette Love
Natasha 'eep'ed again as she landed on her butt on the sand, and frowned, 'I was only trying to help... and I.... What ever..' She said as she stood up and looked at them, 'People are horrible...' she said before backing up, into the shadows where her fur made her invisible to the human eye. 'I can't even help and get a simple thank you.. I'm cold too..' she complained in thought.

Silent_Dreams

Skunkette Love
Natasha sniffled a bit, "No.." She said simply, "It's bad enough I'm cold.. I am not going to get pushed down again..." She said with another sniffle. She wiped her eyes and took another step back, using her fur to further use, "Besides... It's not Like I'm any help..." She shook her head as he put her cloak back on, it had dried quickly, and it was warm.

Jenny_Bug
X couldn't shrug because it wouldn't be notiable. "No...never seen him,"She stuttered. She was frezzing and was gradually getting sicker. "We must get warm or we will die,"She managed to say. She tried to stop shaking but it was too hard.

Chakra Master
Yuni seemed to just be unoticedly walking towards them.
"Hello there. It seems you guys need some help." His sounded like he was either sick or whispering loudly. Yuni reached into his pocket and pulled out a trench coat the same size as the one he himself was wearing.Nobody knew how he fit so much stuff into his coat.
"I am Yuni."

Jenny_Bug
X turned to the guy that interduced himself as yuni. X with all due respect stepped back and did a slight bow stopping her shivering. She stood staight once more holding herself tight still dripping wet. She moved her hair behind her ear revealing her face. "I'm X,"She stated. She covered her wings around her trying to get warm and she found out it worked. She remembered her meditating. She stood still and on the tips of her toes she said something no one heard and closed her eyes as if asleep but she was meditating. Her wings spread out then returned behind her and revealed her still staight body just standing there. She didn't want to be bothered.

Skunkette Love
Natasha watched X introduce herself, 'So I'm the only one she's rude to...? Figures... typical humans caring for humans. 'I hope she freezes..' Natasha thought, shaking her head, 'Why did i have to be the rarest species.. The only one of my kind...' she sighed before picking up her bow and turning to leave. She'd help them.. by staying away. She took off her cloak and dropped it on the ground, leaving it, along with her quiver. She kept only one arrow from it, that's technically all she needs, since arrows can be recovered.

jewallac
~Are we done with the ship and lost souls? Recap?~

Silent_Dreams
(We are mostly done with the Lost Souls. But the, how should I say this......'gatekeeper' is still alive. We all need to defeat him in order to go onto the next world.)

Silent_Dreams
Akino was now almost dry. She had been sitting there for a while now, so it was only natural she would be warmer by now.
"I'm going after him." she told X. "I'm going to defeat the gatekeeper. Just don't tell anyone." she said and got up. She walked over to her bag and grabbed two of her potions. She felt she would need it if she wanted to live, so she stuffed them in her pocket. Her lips were still purple, and she had the shivers, but she had to go on, even if they didn't want to.
The barrier Kyle had put up was beginning to weaken now, so she just walked right through it. Of course, the Lost Souls immediately attacked her, but she swatted them all away effortlessly. She jumped hig onto the ship, and walked to the center. There stood a massive creature' it had finally showed itself. She stood half shocked and half in awe. She snapped out of her reverie and got into a fighting position. She would have to take him on herself.

Chakra Master
Yuni pulled out his kamas."I assume we'll be doing some fighting soon."

Silent_Dreams

trademark
(so you just killed and we walked though the portal or did it make us go thought it or something)

Silent_Dreams

Jenny_Bug
X noticed how fast everything happened. She coverd her ears and pressed against them with her palms hard watching Kyle. It hurt and he ears rung still. She wings spread and covered her body with them. She remained quiet as her wings held back the popping sound somewhat. He eyes were closed. He ears were sore now. to tell the truth she never heard this before and it annoyed her. She found the courage to yell. "Stop!!"she screamed over the noise her throat dry and soar now.

Skunkette Love
(I have been forgotten sad)

Silent_Dreams
(Oh, sorry. But your character refuses to interact with others. Do you need a big recap?)

Skunkette Love
(Yes, if you please))

Silent_Dreams
(Well, I decided to skip the big fight on the Island World with the boss, so my character (Kyle) opened the door to another world. Kyle decided to wake everyone up by launching a fireball that sounded like a firework. That's pretty much what happned.)

Silent_Dreams

Jenny_Bug
"halloween wolrld!!!??"She said hoping she was wrong. She closed her eyes. "Thats just great...just great,"She said. She stomped her feet. Her face showed she was irritated. "Well...what do we do now?"She said yawning aware of the darkness. She coughed and then sighed. "I don't like it her,"She said. She walked around and around in circle thinking. She relized that when they changed worlds she had dried and was comfortable except she was a bit irritated and annoyed. She dust herself off.

trademark
"So were is this "Boss" we are suppose to fight."

Jenny_Bug
X looked up at Kenta and closed her eyes and shrugged. She calmed down not annoyed or irritated anymore. She smiled at him then looked at Akino. "I just wish I could remember who I was,"She said. "Then things would be better,"She mumbled looking down. She looked at the weird sky staring at it lost in thought. Surely she would rember something. She felt trapped not knowing anything.

Silent_Dreams
(Well, to give an idea on a lost soul Halloween edition, I'm posting as one.)
The Vampire Soul was in the bushes spying on the group. He heard Kenta laugh about his kind, so he thought he would go and scare him. He smilied and showed his sharp teeth. He sprang out of the bush and bit Kenta's hand. He sucked some blood out and jumped off of him.
"That's what you get." he said smiling. He wiped some excess blood off hs mouth with his left hand and sprang out into the forrest again.
(tehehehe)
----
"Yeah. It's the Halloween world all right." she said and smilied. She looked out into the distance trying to find the Vampire Soul, but it was long gone.

Jenny_Bug
X stared at the sky still lost. Infact she didn't notice what happened at first till she heard him. She closed her eyes and turned around to face Kenta then opened her eyes seeing blood drip from his hand. X reached out to his hand. "Are yoou ok sir?"She asked. She was worried. She stepped back alittle and looked around. "I'll get you,"She muttered. She looked at Akino. "Looks like We'll have to be more careful,"She said looking back at Kentas hand.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>