Far Cry - Vengance (Wii)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MadMel
i didnt find any other thread in the search, so id thought id make this before i get it tomorrow
this is my wii launch buy..big grin
edit - ign - http://au.wii.ign.com/objects/846/846381.html

InnerRise
Good. wink

I've already added it to my List.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

MadMel
*^$%@#%#$^%*&*(&*%&#%#$@%!!!!
ranting
been delayed in australia ranting

InnerRise
Ouch. I never realized you lived in Australia. Sorry.

Swe_Bum
Kinda sucky graph erm
But it looks damn fun smile

Morridini
I can't seem to find any reviews of it, why is that? It has been release din the states hasn't it?

InnerRise
http://wii.ign.com/articles/733/733951p1.html

http://wii.ign.com/articles/747/747745p1.html

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/farcry/index.html

Well this game has release dates all over the place.

I'll just go with December 5th. I'll know soon enough this weekend anyway.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Morridini
I have seen all of those, thats why i asked for reviews.

InnerRise
Well I guess you have more searching to do. wink

MadMel
hmm..
even if it is a launch, i cant have any wii games, apart from wii sports, until saturday...which is ok since sat is 2 days away..

InnerRise
Well I checked the Wal-Marts websites and it said they have them in stock.

So I guess it's available, although I've seen other dates as well.

I can't for the life of me figure out why this game isn't reviewed or talked about anywhere.

Is it just being ignored by everyone? It's not just a port is it? It's suppose to be in the Far Cry World but still be a new game right?

SO I'm assuming you've played with your Wii for the first time then. (Doesn't sound right)

P.S. I GOT A WII!!!!!!!!! youpi

Morridini
Originally posted by InnerRise
I can't for the life of me figure out why this game isn't reviewed or talked about anywhere.

Is it just being ignored by everyone? It's not just a port is it? It's suppose to be in the Far Cry World but still be a new game right?

As far as I have heard from previews etc its not supposed to be just a port. It will have a new story, new weapons and much longer gametime then the previous one.

IceJaw
Originally posted by Swe_Bum
Kinda sucky graph erm
But it looks damn fun smile

You spelled Christmas wrong (in your sig ermm) laughing

MadMel
LOL..
and yea i just played with my wii for the first time Jumpy
awesome!!

InnerRise
Originally posted by IceJaw
You spelled Christmas wrong (in your sig ermm) laughing

Why did it take you so long to to respond. You said after your next post you would had been played with your Wii for the first time. Well I caught your next post which was like minutes after the other post stating you would had been played with your Wii.

Now I'll never know if you actually did play with your Wii after the first post.

Anyway. You seem awfully excited. Are you talking about the Same Wii Wii?

IceJaw
I thought you replied to my post for a second there.

InnerRise
I thought you replied to my post for a second there. My mistake. I meant to post a laughing custom smiley there, it didn't show up and I hadn't noticed until Now.

I was just laughing at what you said in your post is all.

Here's what you should have saw: funny

MadMel
Originally posted by InnerRise
Why did it take you so long to to respond use ur common sense..i wasnt around to repy at that particular time..
edit - getting this at christmas..

InnerRise
Originally posted by MadMel
use ur common sense..i wasnt around to repy at that particular time..
edit - getting this at christmas.. Well excuse me mister rudeness. mhm

And what are you talking about Christmas. You said the next time you posted and the next time you posted was like minutes later so Christmas came and went like that wherever you live?

MadMel
no i didnt get wii at christmas..i got it at wii launch in AU (dec 7th, yestoday)

coolmovies
Wait for the PS3

IceJaw
Neg

InnerRise
Originally posted by coolmovies
Wait for the PS3 So random ando out of place and WRONG. scream

no expression

The PS3 has already been released so there's no waiting.

And don't just out of no where pop into a Wii thread and say "wait for the PS3".

Stupid PS3 fanboys.

K73SK
the game is very fun on xbox360, i have no doubt it'll be just as fun on wii

Morridini
Too bad it doesn't exist on any other consoles then....

K73SK
Originally posted by Morridini
Too bad it doesn't exist on any other consoles then.... ?

MadMel
i think he means vengace is wii only

K73SK
there's a difference? What the f**k? they look the exact same to me.

MadMel
new story, a ton of new weapons and vehicles and four new levels..its like an expantion, but on a different console erm..

((The_Anomaly))
It has to be said, I HOPE the screens for this game do it WAY injustice, because the graphics look terrible. Now I'm not a graphics whore by any means (I picked the Wii over PS3 and 360 so obviously) but the graphics in this game thus far look horrid. Just because the Wii is being toted as "gameplay over graphics" doesn't/ shouldn't for some reason give developers permission to just put out horrible graphics and expect people to go for it. I don't expect to see anything on the Wii as good looking as PS3 or 360, but I do expect developers to make the games look as good as possible, the Wii is more powerful then an Xbox after all (who's Far Cry looks WAY better then this Wii version) This game should look better then what the Far Cry games on Xbox do, but it doesn't, and there's no excuse for that.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
It has to be said, I HOPE the screens for this game do it WAY injustice, because the graphics look terrible. Now I'm not a graphics whore by any means (I picked the Wii over PS3 and 360 so obviously) but the graphics in this game thus far look horrid. Just because the Wii is being toted as "gameplay over graphics" doesn't/ shouldn't for some reason give developers permission to just put out horrible graphics and expect people to go for it. I don't expect to see anything on the Wii as good looking as PS3 or 360, but I do expect developers to make the games look as good as possible, the Wii is more powerful then an Xbox after all (who's Far Cry looks WAY better then this Wii version) This game should look better then what the Far Cry games on Xbox do, but it doesn't, and there's no excuse for that.

Well said. These graphics look like something a PSP shit out.

To be fair, though, perhaps this is only an Alpha/Beta of the game with placeholder textures or something. I dunno.

IceJaw
Watch some more vids, I think this is one of the best looking titles for Wii actually.

((The_Anomaly))
Watch some more vids, I think this is one of the best looking titles for Wii actually.

I have and it looks like a mediocre PS2 game made 4 years ago.

According to IGN it looks much worse then the Xbox Far Cry games. (they've played it) There is no excuse for that. I hope that this game gets some serious polish before it ships, cause right now it looks like crap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.