Fei Long and Chun Li vs Jann Lee and Leifang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Showdown at Macau.

This match is Tekken Tag rules.

StyleTime
I see Chun Li beating Lei Fang and Jann Lee beating Fei Long. It would come down to Lee versus Li. I'd give the edge to Chun Li but it's not impossible for Jann to beat her.

Chun Li/ Fei Long 6/10

Then again.....Jann Lee did knock out a T-Rex. shifty

Remulous
Chun Li and Fei Long, simply becuase Chun Li can fire out chi and Fei Long sets people on fire. Jann Lee and Lei Fang has thier ups but they are mostly normal human Chinese martial artist. Besides knocking out a T-rex and destroying a tree with a punch, I haven't seen them do anything I can't find in a old Jackie Chan or Jet Li movie.

ESB -1138
I see Long and Li winning this battle.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Remulous
Chun Li and Fei Long, simply becuase Chun Li can fire out chi and Fei Long sets people on fire. Jann Lee and Lei Fang has thier ups but they are mostly normal human Chinese martial artist. Besides knocking out a T-rex and destroying a tree with a punch, I haven't seen them do anything I can't find in a old Jackie Chan or Jet Li movie.
I think Chun Li and Fei Long take this as well, but I think it's moreso due to Chun Li's speed and the fact Lei Fang is the weak link. Jann Lee doesn't have much back up here. I love DOA but I'll admit Lei Fang doesn't have shit on Chun Li based on what Lei Fang has shown. Jann will be tired from fighting Long while Chun Li will basically be just getting warmed up after spanking Lei Fang. Shoot, Jann Lee might still be fighting Fei Long which will make it 2 on 1 and Jann Lee will go down....hard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.