confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kayakat

silver_tears
What the f**k? You're kidding right?

kayakat
no actually I'm not... i wish to god i was...

cain marko

Bardock42

Bardock42
Originally posted by cain marko
ok why u confused
she is gay
you are not
you still confused.

She is also gay, reading is a skill to be valued if possessed and to be acquired if lacked.

Actually, she isn't, but she is if you read between the lines. How embarrassing.

It was such nice prose, too, I wish I had read correctly.

kayakat
she looks like evangeline lilly do you see why I'm confused...

kayakat
Originally posted by Bardock42
She is also gay, reading is a skill to be valued if possessed and to be acquired if lacked.

Actually, she isn't, but she is if you read between teh lines. How embarrassing.

It was such nice prose, too, I wish I had read correctly.
wtf??

Bardock42
Originally posted by kayakat
Just make out with her a bit, maybe you like it in the end.

~Da Moose~

~Da Moose~

Oh my good CHRIST....droolio

Bardock42
wtf??

I made a mistake. Realized it. Wanted to cry. I still like the post though. Very eloquent.

kayakat
Just make out with her a bit, maybe you like it in the end.

shocking
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
My feelings on the subject......

Take it out for a test drive. If you don't like the feel of the car, you can always bring it back to the showroom and get yourself a manly car.

Oh, and take LOTS of pictures.

ermm
hahaha photo

Leo.M

Interesting... and what do you look like? hmm

Bardock42
shocking

ermm
hahaha photo

What? those are quite good recommendations.

silver_tears
This is ridiculous, how can you be confused, you're either straight or you're gay.
You might just be a new breed of shallow if you're flip flopping on your sexuality because she looks like EL blink

Bardock42
Originally posted by silver_tears
This is ridiculous, how can you be confused, you're either straight or you're gay.
You might just be a new breed of shallow if you're flip flopping on your sexuality because she looks like EL blink

Maybe she is bi, ****.

~Da Moose~

Allright Irene....that's JUST about enough out of you. You're sucking ALL the air out of the sapphic shenanigans that could take place here.... mad

InnerRise
You might just be a new breed of shallow if you're flip flopping on your sexuality because she looks like EL blink We are talking about sexuality here and it can be very confusing for teenagers. Where have you been.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Leo.M

She could be bi ermm

Madman_V3N0M
Are u sure it wasn't a prank? I mean telling someone on teh phone that u'r gay and into them sound like a prank to me...

kayakat
its just I'm not in the habit of thinking a girl is hot!
its new territory for me... and if I'm confused then I'm ****ing confused and if i want to share it with you guys I'll ****ing do that OK

Bardock42
its new territory for me... and if I'm confused then I'm ****ing confused and if i want to share it with you guys I'll ****ing do that OK

Yeah, you do that, girl, you ****ing do her!!

...and send me pics.

Madman_V3N0M
You'd better send pics to bardock or he'll stalk u...

Leo.M
I want pics too baby

~Da Moose~

Share. SHARE. I'm ALL about sharing. yes

Ok, on a mature note............hmm......I don't have one.

kayakat
Originally posted by Madman_V3N0M
Are u sure it wasn't a prank? I mean telling someone on teh phone that u'r gay and into them sound like a prank to me...

no it was no prank she wants to see me tonight an talk about it...
and to think now that i know i can't believe i didn't see it sooner...
eek! all the signs were there...

silver_tears
Originally posted by InnerRise
We are talking about sexuality here and it can be very confusing for teenagers. Where have you been.

So you're saying if you've been hetero your whole life, and then are presented with the chance to be gay, you'd change just like that?
Doubtful, you are or you aren't.
If you're gay I'm pretty sure you'd know longer than 10 seconds about it.

Allright Irene....that's JUST about enough out of you. You're sucking ALL the air out of the sapphic shenanigans that could take place here.... mad

I'll go stand elsewhere. ermm

Maybe she is bi, ****.

I don't believe in the whole bi thing.
It's just for desperate people who take what they can get.
Basically you're either a lesbian who just needs the right tools every so often like a strap-on. Or if you're a guy then you just have to be the top every so often. doped

Leo.M

What sighs?

~Da Moose~

yes Like her groping you....asking you to take a shower with her, buying you lingerie for no special occasion.....it happens all the time.

Bardock does that shit with me too.

Bardock42
Basically you're either a lesbian who just needs the right tools every so often like a strap-on. Or if you're a guy then you just have to be the top every so often. doped

Bottom, you mean bottom. Anyways, that's stupid. Because it is wrong. You can be attracted to people from both genders. Many people are. Yes.

silver_tears
yes Like her groping you....asking you to take a shower with her, buying you lingerie for no special occasion.....it happens all the time.

Except in your case you wear the lingerie? shrug

InnerRise
So you're saying if you've been hetero your whole life, and then are presented with the chance to be gay, you'd change just like that?
Doubtful, you are or you aren't.
If you're gay I'm pretty sure you'd know longer than 10 seconds about it.

I'll go stand elsewhere. ermm

Basically you're either a lesbian who just needs the right tools every so often like a strap-on. Or if you're a guy then you just have to be the top every so often. doped Yeah. You just pretty much showed us that what you have to say on this matter means next to nothing.

Your views and approach to this issue is completely biased and wrong.

When we're young, sexuality isn't an issue, then we hit those teen years and older and that's when things can surface and show themselves for the first time.

It's not about being heterosexual your whole life and just changing.

It's realizing and learning about yourself as you get older.

And there is a such thing as Bisexual.

silver_tears
Bottom, you mean bottom. Anyways, that's stupid. Because it is wrong. You can be attracted to people from both genders. Many people are. Yes.

No, I mean top because then you'd have a hole kinda like with a chick confused

I really don't get bisexuality, but that's just me.

xXxPunkchickxXx

kayakat
Originally posted by Leo.M
What sighs?

she constantly kept pointing out how cute, pretty, hot, girls we saw on the street where... every poster in her room is one of a woman, and i think the poster behind her door was a semi naked woman... I'm not sure though... its just you have to know her to see those "signs"

Bardock42
No, I mean top because then you'd have a hole kinda like with a chick confused

I really don't get bisexuality, but that's just me.

Your theory so much lacks sense.

But jsut because you don't get bisexuality why shouldn't it exist?

InnerRise
she constantly kept pointing out how cute, pretty, hot, girls we saw on the street where... every poster in her room is one of a woman, and i think the poster behind her door was a semi naked woman... I'm not sure though... its just you have to know her to see those "signs" I wouldn't necessarily call those universal signs for everyone, but I guess they could be for her. I wouldn't necessarily have to know her though to see a Semi Naked Woman up on her wall though. Just invite me in.

silver_tears

Your views and approach to this issue is completely biased and wrong.

When we're young, sexuality isn't an issue, then we hit those teen years and older and that's when things can surface and show themselves for the first time.

It's not about being heterosexual your whole life and just changing.

It's realizing and learning about yourself as you get older.

And there is a such thing as Bisexual.

God, obviously they're ****ing biased, they're coming from a heterosexual female.
What college let you in again?

~Da Moose~
Except in your case you wear the lingerie? shrug

srug Yeah?

Anyhow, I believe that it's possible to be confused and bisexual as well. I've never experienced the phenomena myself.....but, still.....

silver_tears
Your theory so much lacks sense.

But jsut because you don't get bisexuality why shouldn't it exist?

Do you get my theory in the first place?

InnerRise
God, obviously they're ****ing biased, they're coming from a heterosexual female.
What college let you in again? Which colleges didn't let you in? It's obvious your education is lacking.

Try again next year perhaps.

kayakat

actually she does like going lingerie shopping she always sed she didn't like to go alone and i 'had' to go with her... hmm

Bardock42
Do you get my theory in the first place?

Yes, lots of people share it. But people are attracted to other people, not a specific gender anyways. Take Moose for example. He's so totally into me (not sexually...yet) although he mostly digs girls.

silver_tears
Yes, lots of people share it. But people are attracted to other people, not a specific gender anyways. Take Moose for example. He's so totally into me (not sexually...yet) although he mostly digs girls.

Maybe it's because of your hot bod that needs worshiping?

~Da Moose~
actually she does like going lingerie shopping she always sed she didn't like to go alone and i 'had' to go with her... hmm

yeah...I can see it now. hmm Well....what are you going to do? The educational pundits here can all sit around in their circle jerk and debate whether bisexuality exists or not, and whether Irene's legs are worse than Wendy's, but the question boils down to....what is kayakat going to do? confused

Bardock42
Maybe it's because of your hot bod that needs worshiping?

Yeah, of course that is the actual reason. But I am just saying that it is more about sexuality than hetero or homo, you know?

~Da Moose~

Hahahaha......what? confused

silver_tears

Don't deny it, the cat's out of the bag.....err the moose is out of the forest? confused

Bardock42

Exactly.

silver_tears
Yeah, of course that is the actual reason. But I am just saying that it is more about sexuality than hetero or homo, you know?

So then what is sexuality? dontgetit
Are you one of those who believes you are attracted to someone's "aura, soul, life force, etc etc." rather than their sex? sleepy

~Da Moose~
Don't deny it, the cat's out of the bag.....err the moose is out of the forest? confused

That I want Marius?

Well, as much as I try to deny it, the man looks incredibly sexy in lederhosen.

Bardock42
So then what is sexuality? dontgetit
Are you one of those who believes you are attracted to someone's "aura, soul, life force, etc etc." rather than their sex? sleepy

No, that is idiotic. To their looks. Obviously. I just predominantly like females. But I can see that there can be people that find both sexualities sexually attractive.

kayakat
yeah...I can see it now. hmm Well....what are you going to do? The educational pundits here can all sit around in their circle jerk and debate whether bisexuality exists or not, and whether Irene's legs are worse than Wendy's, but the question boils down to....what is kayakat going to do? confused

i dunno talk to her i guess... confused

silver_tears
No, that is idiotic. To their looks. Obviously. I just predominantly like females. But I can see that there can be people that find both sexualities sexually attractive.

They're complete opposites (duh) though.
Wouldn't a preference exist though?
So then doesn't the defeat the purpose of bisexuality? huh

Bardock42
They're complete opposites (duh) though.
Wouldn't a preference exist though?
So then doesn't the defeat the purpose of bisexuality? huh

No, they aren't.

Yes, a preference would probably exist.

Not really. If some people are only attracted to the opposite sex you can call them hetero if only to the same homo and to both bi. Why shouldn't it exist?

~Da Moose~
i dunno talk to her i guess... confused

Ok, but, you have to have some idea before you do, what exactly is in your heart. I mean, you may find her attractive, but, she seems to be really IN TO YOU. That could be a problem.

Madman_V3N0M
Ugh... that gets me thinking about this coleague of mine :/

Storm

silver_tears
No, they aren't.

Yes, a preference would probably exist.

Not really. If some people are only attracted to the opposite sex you can call them hetero if only to the same homo and to both bi. Why shouldn't it exist?

Because if a preference exists, and you for example prefer females to males, you'd then be straight. If you prefer one over the other why would you need the other is my question I suppose.

Unless the answer is variety, or maybe true bisexuals like both genders completely equally. shrug

kayakat
Ok, but, you have to have some idea before you do, what exactly is in your heart. I mean, you may find her attractive, but, she seems to be really IN TO YOU. That could be a problem.

i dunno i like her i mean she is my best friend... but .... i dunno cry

~Da Moose~
i dunno i like her i mean she is my best friend... but .... i dunno cry

I know...how do you separate the two now? She's your friend, but she's into you. You don't want to lose her as a friend......it's hard. sad

Storm
Do you get more excited about the idea of kissing a man or kissing a woman? Are you more physically attracted to men' s or women' s bodies? Who do you fantasize about more, men or women?

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Bardock42
Because if a preference exists, and you for example prefer females to males, you'd then be straight. If you prefer one over the other why would you need the other is my question I suppose.

Unless the answer is variety, or maybe true bisexuals like both genders completely equally. shrug

Though you'd still **** a guy 1 out of 5 time? Well, in that case your definitions are worthless.

Urizen's example was pretty accurate. Would you rather **** Condolezza Rice or Jared Leto. Rather Angelina Jolie or....George Bush?

No, that's not how bisexuality is defined.

Also kayakat, read what Storm said, she is the only person I would trust giving me advice in this thread anyways. (Me included)

Originally posted by Storm
Struggling with one' s sexual attractions is very common. Relax and give yourself time to explore your feelings. Be patient with yourself.

silver_tears
Though you'd still **** a guy 1 out of 5 time? Well, in that case your definitions are worthless.

Urizen's example was pretty accurate. Would you rather **** Condolezza Rice or Jared Leto. Rather Angelina Jolie or....George Bush?

No, that's not how bisexuality is defined.

I'd **** a guy 5 out of 5 times, since I'm straight.
I can easily admit a chick's attractive, doesn't mean I'm sexually attracted to her does it.

Those examples are ridiculous since they're so disproportionate in hotness. If for example you pit (haha I'm clever) Angelina vs. Brad, then that would be valid.
For the record I'd do the men (I choose to ignore who they are here) just because they have what I'm interested, ie peni. doped

Like how do bisexuals decide which sex to pursue, wouldn't it be a purely looks based decision and nothing else, based solely on hotness?

kayakat
Originally posted by Storm
Do you get more excited about the idea of kissing a man or kissing a woman? Are you more physically attracted to men' s or women' s bodies? Who do you fantasize about more, men or women?

i get more exited about the idea of kissing a man, but the idea of kissing a woman doesn't disgust me... embarrasment not even at all embarrasment eek!
I am physically more attracted to men and I do fantasize about men more

InnerRise

Unless the answer is variety, or maybe true bisexuals like both genders completely equally. shrug Are you for real?

Oh my god you are ignorant.

silver_tears
Are you for real?

Oh my god you are ignorant.

Go ahead and tell me why people are bisexual then?

Madman_V3N0M
Yes but u guys are taking love out of the equasion, if for instance u were bi but more into men, and then the perfect girl came along, you'd do her right?

Bardock42
I'd **** a guy 5 out of 5 times, since I'm straight.
I can easily admit a chick's attractive, doesn't mean I'm sexually attracted to her does it.

Those examples are ridiculous since they're so disproportionate in hotness. If for example you pit (haha I'm clever) Angelina vs. Brad, then that would be valid.
For the record I'd do the men (I choose to ignore who they are here) just because they have what I'm interested, ie peni. doped

Like how do bisexuals decide which sex to pursue, wouldn't it be a purely looks based decision and nothing else, based solely on hotness?

No, that's the point, they are not ridiculous. That's the point, if you would choose a woman over a man you are not only straight. But since you apparently are that's alright. But can't you accept there are people that are attracted to Guys as well as girls and depending on the hotness of the person decide who to ****?

Yeah, it would be based on hotness. Though isn't it the way with us as well? just that we find the opposed sex usually way more attractive?

silver_tears
Originally posted by Madman_V3N0M
Yes but u guys are taking love out of the equasion, if for instance u were bi but more into men, and then the perfect girl came along, you'd do her right?

But then that's the whole you being "attracted to their soul, personality etc" thing that BD over there discounted when I asked him. He said it was purely based on looks. So if it's based solely on looks, someone who is bi must prefer one sex over the other since the majority of males look nothing like females and vice versa. shrug

Leo.M

I can't speak for everyone that is Bi, but knowing myself. I like most guys for the way they look. I don't really fall in love with them. Women mean more to me. They can't just be hot, they have to show me that their different from every other girl.

Till now, I've only been sexually with women, and I'm fine that way.

InnerRise
Go ahead and tell me why people are bisexual then? Why are you a girl???

Why are there homosexuals???

Why are there heterosexuals????

Why do flowers produce their own food????

Why does 2+2=4???

Do you get it??

You make it seem as if Bisexuals are a whole different breed and need further explanation for being who they are.

I mean didn't we go through this with the whole Black and White thing?

Blacks are black, whites are white, Bisexuals are bisexuals.

It's not as if they need a reason.

Do you need a reason for being you?

You just are.

They just are.

You don't choose, you just are.

silver_tears
No, that's the point, they are not ridiculous. That's the point, if you would choose a woman over a man you are not only straight. But since you apparently are that's alright. But can't you accept there are people that are attracted to Guys as well as girls and depending on the hotness of the person decide who to ****?

Yeah, it would be based on hotness. Though isn't it the way with us as well? just that we find the opposed sex usually way more attractive?

Yea, but for you to be bi wouldn't you have to be attracted to them completely equal on all counts, because once you start showing a preference how are you still bi?
Like I hear some women say "oh yea, I'm bi, but I've been with men for the past 20 years," well then you're no longer bi, you just appreciate attractive females when you see them imo confused
I mean just because the thought of being with the same sex doesn't disgust you (like the thread starter said about her friend) that doesn't necessarily make you bi does it.

Bardock42
Yea, but for you to be bi wouldn't you have to be attracted to them completely equal on all counts, because once you start showing a preference how are you still bi?
Like I hear some women say "oh yea, I'm bi, but I've been with men for the past 20 years," well then you're no longer bi, you just appreciate attractive females when you see them imo confused

Because you would still **** people from both genders? Which is by definition bi?

InnerRise
Like I hear some women say "oh yea, I'm bi, but I've been with men for the past 20 years," well then you're no longer bi, you just appreciate attractive females when you see them imo confused SO what are you saying????

If someone is bi they must be with a woman and a man simultaneously therefore cheating on both of them. Or just be alone since you can't have both? If you like Males and Females then that means YOU LIKE BOTH. So you can be with a male or female and be okay.

Once again. Ridiculous.

ThePittman

Madman_V3N0M
Ok, not love but c'mon, if you're bi and mostly into men, then u see a relly hot girl, and u like her looks more, then u'd do her...

~Da Moose~
I feel like I'm in the GDF.

Bardock42

It is my general influence.

silver_tears
Because you would still **** people from both genders? Which is by definition bi?

So then being bi can be a mind frame?
You don't actually have to, but because you would do both you're bi?

Lady Fianna
You really have to be sure either way before you act, because you could damage your friendship. If you're straight, just tell her that you're not interested or vice versa.

Just think of it as if a male friend was interested in you. yes

Bardock42
So then being bi can be a mind frame?
You don't actually have to, but because you would do both you're bi?

Well, yes. A sexual attraction. Like, we two are virgins and still we would claim to be hetero, besides not doing anyone so far, right?

kayakat
Originally posted by ThePittman
You should have sex and then you will know pitt_shifty
.... ermm

gdf?

Bardock42
.... ermm

gdf?

General Discussion forum. You visited it already. I saw you around.

kayakat
Originally posted by Lady Fianna
You really have to be sure either way before you act, because you could damage your friendship. If you're straight, just tell her that you're not interested or vice versa.

Just think of it as if a male friend was interested in you. yes

euh.... yeah i better not.... blushing

silver_tears
Well, yes. A sexual attraction. Like, we two are virgins and still we would claim to be hetero, besides not doing anyone so far, right?

Fair enough, you raise a valid point.

kayakat
General Discussion forum. You visited it already. I saw you around.
ow ok... lamo

Lady Fianna
euh.... yeah i better not.... blushing Better not what?

that's a strange sentence.

kayakat
Better not what?

that's a strange sentence.
lets just say been there done that.... embarrasment

silver_tears
What the f**k?

Lady Fianna
lets just say been there done that.... embarrasment Male friends?

Yeah...makes things a bit awkward if you're not interested in them. Or if you've been telling them who you're interested in not realising they were interested in you. ermm

Bloigen
Leprechauns have VD.

Madman_V3N0M
Gay bunny:
(\ /)
(^.^)
C("wink("wink
Hetero bunny:
(\ ()
(O.O)
(("wink("wink
Bi bunny:
(\ ()
(^.O)
C("wink("wink

kayakat
OK so i had a male friend who told me he was interested in me, i sed i needed to think about it so we just stayed friends until we went to a party drank to much and ended up sleeping together... so thats why I'll better not do that... embarrasment
oh god....shocking

kayakat
Originally posted by Bloigen
Leprechauns have VD.

WTF

~Da Moose~
OK so i had a male friend who told me he was interested in me, i sed i needed to think about it so we just stayed friends until we went to a party drank to much and ended up sleeping together... so thats why I'll better not do that... embarrasment
oh god....shocking

Oh God what?

Bardock42
Male friends?

Yeah...makes things a bit awkward if you're not interested in them. Or if you've been telling them who you're interested in not realising they were interested in you. ermm

Tell us more of your strange tales.

Lady Fianna
Tell us more of your strange tales. That was really it, y'know....ermm

kayakat
Oh God what?

oh god i sound like such a ****!!! shockingcry

Bardock42
That was really it, y'know....ermm

Oh, okay, I thought it would become interesting some time soon. Well, maybe next time.

Bardock42
oh god i sound like such a ****!!! shockingcry

Maybe it's because you are such a ****?

Lady Fianna
Oh, okay, I thought it would become interesting some time soon. Well, maybe next time. No, my stories rarely do become interesting.

kayakat
Maybe it's because you are such a ****?
mad mad mad

Bloigen
WTF

You read.

Bardock42
No, my stories rarely do become interesting.
At least they do not vary to much then.

Lady Fianna
At least they do not vary to much then. True, variety will destroy the world after all. yes

Bardock42
True, variety will destroy the world after all. yes

It could. Though would that be such a bad thing afterall?

Lady Fianna
It could. Though would that be such a bad thing afterall? At the moment? Probably not...though I'd rather not die right now.

Bardock42
At the moment? Probably not...though I'd rather not die right now.

I agree. My selfishness would prefer to stay alive for a little longer.

kayakat
It could. Though would that be such a bad thing afterall?
yeah because where would we live??? confused

Lady Fianna
yeah because where would we live??? confused On the moon. yes

Lady Fianna
I agree. My selfishness would prefer to stay alive for a little longer. Shame....

Bardock42
yeah because where would we live??? confused

Shame....

I don't know. I like it the way it is.

~Da Moose~
Only in the OTF can one go from potential Lesbian encounters to living on the moon, within one page of a thread....

kayakat
On the moon. yes
stick out tongue

Only in the OTF can one go from potential Lesbian encounters to living on the moon, within one page of a thread....

ah the beauty of the OTF big grin

Syren

No, you're not either straight or gay, especially the younger you are. Sexuality can be confusing at times. Just because you're comfortable in your sexuality doesn't mean everyone else is.

It's out of line for you to label someone 'a new breed of shallow' or whatever b!tch comment you think of next just because they've asked for advice.

kayakat, if you find your friend attractive physically then you may not be as hetero as you like to think. I'd also like to point out that there's nothing wrong with having feelings for someone of the same sex. Try it, you might like it.

Madman_V3N0M
O.....O

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Syren
No, you're not either straight or gay, especially the younger you are. Sexuality can be confusing at times. Just because you're comfortable in your sexuality doesn't mean everyone else is.

It's out of line for you to label someone 'a new breed of shallow' or whatever b!tch comment you think of next just because they've asked for advice.

kayakat, if you find your friend attractive physically then you may not be as hetero as you like to think. I'd also like to point out that there's nothing wrong with having feelings for someone of the same sex. Try it, you might like it.

The poster woman has arrived. hug

Talk some sense into her Kerry (and see if she will send me pictures)

kayakat

confused embarrasment eek!

kayakat
The poster woman has arrived. hug

Talk some sense into her Kerry (and see if she will send me pictures)
I'm wondering how much you'll pay me for a picture???hmm
laughing
firefirefireph

Bardock42

I think she already agreed. But, hey, better late than....nah, you are just late. Work on your timing.

Bardock42
laughing
firefirefireph

What if you send a few for free? Holy shit, you are older than me. My lord. What is the world coming to.

Röland
laughing
firefirefireph

It all depends on the quality and what is in the pictures. eek!

~Da Moose~
laughing
firefirefireph

That depends on what the picture shows. If it's worth it, I'll pay plenty of Bardock's money.

Röland
That depends on what the picture shows. If it's worth it, I'll pay plenty of Bardock's money.

So Bardock is financing the picture operation?

kayakat

~Da Moose~

Röland
As usual. He's a porn meister to begin with, so it makes perfect sense.

Porn Meister laughing out loud

That is nice, means I don't have to pay a cent. big grin

~Da Moose~

Madman_V3N0M
A high rez video would also do...

Syren
I think she already agreed. But, hey, better late than....nah, you are just late. Work on your timing.

Who already agreed with what? Work on your posts, elaborate some.

I didn't read the thread. I didn't read the thread. I didn't read the thread.

~Da Moose~

mhm Did you even READ the thread?

kayakat
how about i give you a preview??? i look kinda like kate winslet she like evangeline lilly... now imagine them together... naughty

Bardock42
whats wrong with being older? is that such a surprise? confused

naughty

There is nothing wrong with it. it is just a surprise in your case.Originally posted by Syren

My post was understandable.

kayakat
There is nothing wrong with it. it is just a surprise in your case.

My post was understandable.

why a suprise?

kayakat

~Da Moose~
how about i give you a preview??? i look kinda like kate winslet she like evangeline lilly... now imagine them together... naughty

Fat Kate Winslet or hot Kate Winslet?

Röland

Lady Fianna
This thread went downhill after I left. mhm

Bardock42
This thread went downhill after I left. mhm

Agreed.

~Da Moose~
This thread went downhill after I got here. mhm

You got that right.

Madman_V3N0M
We're waiting for the continuation of the story...

Madman_V3N0M
So... right now they could be going at it, or maybe saying goodbie... or maybe fighting... man, I can't wait to find out what happens!

kayakat
Fat Kate Winslet or hot Kate Winslet?
I'm not fat.... I'm not supermodel thin either i have curves like she does but I'm not fat!!! no one ever called me fat before... sad cry

man i had the weirdest night ever yesterday...

kayakat
wow no ones curious...

InnerRise
nup

nope

kayakat
everyone wanted to know yesterday so sorry if i ask...

I'm in a bad mood

InnerRise
everyone wanted to know yesterday so sorry if i ask...

I'm in a bad mood Nobody wanted to know that either. bored

kayakat
Nobody wanted to know that either. bored

i started this tread so if i wanna say I'm in a bad mood in it I'm gonna ****ing do that OK!
you're not obliged to post in it you know

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>