Should it have been Michael vs Jason?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Would it have made a better movie. Freddy was too powerful for Jason I reckon. Michael just seems like the better match up for Jason.

Wolfie
Fanboys had been asking for years, "What if Freddy and Jason got into a fight." So I feel Freddy vs. Jason was more fitting.

Michael vs. Jason would be a silent film.

Mider999
micheal is not as strong as jason in the least he'd be killed very fast.

Wolfie
Now, now, let's not make this another VS thread. Keep on the topic of whether or not this would be a plausible movie, not who would win in a fight.

Pandemoniac
Michael and Jason might be a bit to similar. I personally liked the idea of 2 rather different killers facing of as in FvsJ. Plus it would require some real good screenwriting to make a confrontation between Michael and Jason into a entertaining full length movie. It could be fun in the right hands, but not as good as FvsJ potentially could be.

StarsNeverFall7
FvJ was good, but they should of really went with the FvJvAsh screenplay that was thought up, it never went into production because Rami wouldn't let ash lose to either Freddy or Jason.

information
I think Freddy and Jason share the same ignorance. Michael is pure evil and he knows it, so better leave it like that all alone.

ladygrim
Originally posted by Wolfie
Fanboys had been asking for years, "What if Freddy and Jason got into a fight." So I feel Freddy vs. Jason was more fitting.

Michael vs. Jason would be a silent film. laughing out loud....

Freddy Vs Jason seems to be a pretty random match up and it puzzled me to why they put the 2 together erm so i havent watched it yet..

Leathergien
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Michael and Jason might be a bit to similar. I personally liked the idea of 2 rather different killers facing of as in FvsJ. Plus it would require some real good screenwriting to make a confrontation between Michael and Jason into a entertaining full length movie. It could be fun in the right hands, but not as good as FvsJ potentially could be.

i agree with this, but also if it was michael v.s jason it would be pretty boring becuase neithe rof them talk so...it would be killing and killing thats it.....freddy actualy talks and made the movie longer.

information
Michael Myers does speak but you'll need to understand his language first.

Wolfie
Originally posted by ladygrim
laughing out loud....

Freddy Vs Jason seems to be a pretty random match up and it puzzled me to why they put the 2 together erm so i havent watched it yet..
I thought it was kinda obvious why to pair them up. Freddy and Jason are the most popular slashers. Then Michael, then Chucky. At least from what I see, that's how it goes in mainstream audiences.

steverules
Should it be Michael vs Chucky then?

Espantada23
LMAO @ Michael vs Chucky...and I agree with Wolfie...pairing Michael and Jason would be a silent film...no witty puns like with Freddy...It seems like it could have some solid potential,but they'd have to come up with a great script...not just some lame "let's throw these two together now" crap...what would be the reason for bringing the two together?Freddy pretty much used Jason,but what would the motivation be for Michael or Jason?

information
Someone just might bring ideas, but confirmation first.

Wolfie
Michael vs. Chucky. laughing out loud

information
They're too much alike, that's why is funny.

Espantada23
Can you imagine?Michael vs Chucky?Just step on Chucky...End of movie...I have trouble seeing Chucky bringing down Michael...I mean he barely reaches his ankles.

Wolfie
Chucky slices Michael at the ankles. Michael kneels down in pain and Chucky stabs him in the eyes. He then jumps on Michael's back and rides him like a mechanical bull. Then Michael recovers and throws Chucky at a staircase that breaks him in half. He finally beheads Chucky as Chucky stabs Michael in the heart. They both die.

After the police is cleaning up the house and everything, they find Chucky's head missing, then Michael missing too. Then it just ends like Freddy vs. Jason.

stick out tongue

Espantada23
Quite an imagination you've got there,Wolfie.

information
Agreed. They don't need a heart but a head.

Wolfie
Originally posted by Espantada23
Quite an imagination you've got there,Wolfie.
It just started as a one-sentence response to the "reaching his ankles" comment. stick out tongue

Espantada23
My smartass remarks and your imagintaion...lethal combination. big grin

Wolfie
Today, KMC. Tomorrow, the world! evil face

Espantada23
Wuah-ha-ha-ha-ha...(that's my evil laugh...so much harder to do in print) devil

steverules
So this is what horror movies does to us! eek!

information
SW!!!

MX5RACER
I think whole Jason V.S. Freddy thing was started in motion by the Jason Goes to Hell movie. In the last few moments of the film, it shows Jason's mask being pulled into the ground by Freddy's glove.

Not to say that it wasn't fan-based stuff that got that into the movie though.

g00dbye-kiss
Originally posted by MX5RACER
I think whole Jason V.S. Freddy thing was started in motion by the Jason Goes to Hell movie. In the last few moments of the film, it shows Jason's mask being pulled into the ground by Freddy's glove.

Not to say that it wasn't fan-based stuff that got that into the movie though.

Totally agree havnt seen jason goes to hell yet seen most of 'em though got all the NOES films and chucky 1ns...but i agree,,totally agree

g00dbye-kiss
In noes 2...the part where he is in the shower and freddys about to posses him..he says man this is wierder than the jason movies...tht cracks me up

Micheal_Myers
I still havent seen F vs J, I would actually rather see Michael vs Jason rather than Michael vs Pinhead or anybody vs anybody.

ADarksideJedi
Who is micheal?jm

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Who is micheal?jm

Are you joking?
Michael Myers from the Halloween series.....

steverules
Michael Myers is a pink fairy in a tutu

NormaBates
Originally posted by steverules
Michael Myers is a pink fairy in a tutu

Hmmmm, got his adress by any chance, steverules??? laughing

steverules
31 Elm Street shifty

NormaBates
laughing out loud Good answer! Steverules.

steverules
big grin Thanks

ADarksideJedi
I never saw the halloween series.JM

K.Diddy
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I never saw the halloween series.JM

no expression

BigRed
Freddy and Jason as far as I'm concerned are behind Michael. Especially in terms of mainstream popularity.

The Halloween movie is a f'ing classic, the originals of Freddy and Jason just don't pair up. Hell, the critics even think Myers is the best.

Anyways, I'd love for Myers to get involved if it was done right.

steverules
I first saw Halloween when I was maybe 12 or 13, I think for an 18 it wasn't that violent but I did enjoy it

xblanex
michael and jason are pretty similar i dont think it would have been as fun to watch

brooks190
Originally posted by xblanex
michael and jason are pretty similar i dont think it would have been as fun to watch agreed...they both have swords wear masks they pretty much even out

Mider999
it be kinda a silly fight, since micheal is not as strong as jason, and it would look kinda stupid seeing him doing karate moves like freddy.

steverules
It would be funny

SaTsuJiN
I suppose michael and jason are similar.. but IMO, michael is better cuz he (representing halloween) seems more horror/scare oriented whereas jason (representing friday the 13th) feels like an action-slasher gorefest
where noone takes the character seriously.. the fans just do movie body counts.. where is the seriousness in that?

I watched FvJ cuz my friends boyfriend likes the slashers.. and I have to say if they handled Michael vs Jason similarly I wouldnt bother.. its just as bad as putting busta rhymes in halloween resurrection (or whatever they called that trash)

but as I said I'm more into the scare/creepy horror rather than gut-em-good types.. so sorry for my cynical attitude.. I just need some new horror to watch.. ;_;

Mider999
i liked jason vs freddy...........you cant pull that sillyness off with anyone sept freddy, but you put micheal in there and its like.........not silly just dumb.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.