Annihilation Team vs. JLA Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
Annhilation Team:

1. Silver Surfer (upgarded)
2. Thanos
3. Ronan
4. Nova (current)
5. Super Skrull
6. Firelord
7. Drax

JLA:

1. Superman
2. Orion
3. GL (Hal)
4. Wonder Woman
5. Martian Manhunter
6. Firestorm
7. Steel (current)

Fight takes place in far away planet 200 x the size of Earth, with no civilians lives so that all members can fight to their highest capability.

Galan007
Good fight, but Annihilation should take the majority..

doctorstrongbad
The numbers are even on this match. Upgraded Silver Surfer makes me vote for his team. Anni Tean wins this fight.

Bentley
Well, there is Thannos too.. The annihis take the fight.

Starhawk
Annhilation team lives up to it's name and wipes the JLA out 10/10

Galan007
Originally posted by Bentley
Well, there is Thannos too.. The annihis take the fight. Nah, Drax would just kill him before the JLA had a chance. wink

Galan007
Originally posted by Starhawk
Annhilation team lives up to it's name and wipes the JLA out 10/10 Annihilation may win, but I doubt that it would be a 10/10 victory...

Originally posted by nimbus006
Annhilation Team:

1. Silver Surfer (upgarded)
2. Thanos
3. Ronan
4. Nova (current)
5. Super Skrull
6. Firelord
7. Drax

JLA:

1. Superman
2. Orion
3. GL (Hal)
4. Wonder Woman
5. Martian Manhunter
6. Firestorm
7. Steel (current)

Fight takes place in far away planet 200 x the size of Earth, with no civilians lives so that all members can fight to their highest capability. The ones that weren't slashed out are the biggest factors in this battle. And Orion /w/ Astro Force is certainly the JLA's best chance.

Starhawk
Still there's no way they can stand up to that much power on the Marvel side.

It may be tough battles but the Marvel team would always win in the end there.

nimbus006
I put Orion in there to sort of counter Thanos, however the numbers don't indicate who is fighting who, you guys can match them up which ever you like.

For arguments sake let's just say Thanos and Drax put there differences aside for a day or two.

I watch Pokemon
Unless Orion has the Astro Force the Marvel team is going to win this.

Starhawk
Even with the Astro force he's going to get powned byt that force.

nimbus006
Guys i really don't think its that unbalanced. Remember Drax has been depowered, although he is smarter hes weaker, less durable, and does not have any sort of energy projection.

Tobe honest after 1 and 2, i think JLA has a good chance of winning. I think i made it pretty even.

And yes Orion does have the Astro-harness.

Galan007
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
Unless Orion has the Astro Force the Marvel team is going to win this. current Orion does possess the Astro Force.

Starhawk
Still wont be enough to take down that Marvel team

Galan007
Still wont be enough to take down that Marvel team Annihilation may win, but no more then 6-7/10 and thats being generous.

The Astro Force is just so powerful

nimbus006
Originally posted by Galan007
Annihilation may win, but no more then 6-7/10 and thats being generous.

The Astro Force is just so powerful

I agree. I would say 6.5/10 to marvel.

Starhawk
Surfer and Thanos would crush him.

nimbus006
Yea but Surfer has enough to deal with against Superman. Orion has taken down Darseid before, Im sure he can give Thanos a fight.

Starhawk
Thanos went toe to toe with Tyrant, he has a history of finding ways to deal with tougher opponents.

If Firstorm is in his Fire God form then the scales are tipped.

nimbus006
Im not saying Orion's going to beat Thanos, what I'm saying is that Thanos is not going to walk all over him.

Orion will present a challenge.

Starhawk
If you make it Fire God Firestorm, then he beats the Marvel team on his own.

Galan007
Thanos went toe to toe with Tyrant Depowered Tyrant no expression

nimbus006
If you make it Fire God Firestorm, then he beats the Marvel team on his own.

Ok... but i don't want that to happen.

Starhawk
I know lol, I wish DC would do more with him though.

nimbus006
Yea he is a character full of potential... kinda reminds me of Iceman in that sense.

Starhawk
well not in power level but in the fact that they are under used yes.

Tony Stark
Thanos and Surfer take this themselves

nimbus006
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Thanos and Surfer take this themselves

No they don't... That pic is not even from a real book?

Space M ummy
Why is Firelord being underrated here? He has use of the power cosmic just like surfer does, PLUS can travel in excess of the speed of light and wield cosmic fire.

he'd kill manhunter by himself, IMHO- and give everyone else a really hard time.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Galan007
Depowered Tyrant no expression

Actually, he wasn't depowered. Thanos was using his power against him.

Juntai
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
Unless Orion has the Astro Force the Marvel team is going to win this. Why would Orion not have the astro-force? It's part of him. As is his astro-harnass. An extension of him, just as Surfer's board is, that can be remade anytime.

You saying this is like saying.
"Surfer is only a factor in this fight if he's imbued with power cosmic"

juggernaut66666
Thanos went toe to toe with Tyrant, he has a history of finding ways to deal with tougher opponents.

With Depowered Tyrant and Thanos also had that power bubble and he was still getting owned.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
With Depowered Tyrant and Thanos also had that power bubble and he was still getting owned.

Was he Depowered? I am confused, because this was the same Tyrant that was taking SS, Morg, Terrax, Jack of Hearts, Glads, and I can't remember who else.

It is also the Tyrant that then stodd up to Galactus and although he didn't come close to beating him, it did look like he was at least a struggle for him.

lilnutta12
uhm tyrant isnt much - he cant even keep down thanos for good

nimbus006
Originally posted by lilnutta12
uhm tyrant isnt much - he cant even keep down thanos for good

Well that's not necessarily an easy thing to do.

Soljer
What's up with the "Drax is a pussy" rumor?

All he's done so far in annihilation is be a TOTAL bad ass. I really don't see any evidence that he's been greatly downgraded in strength OR durability....erm.

nimbus006
It was implied about a year ago in his mini-series that he lost some strength and durability along with his energy projection.

But yea his new incarnation is much more bad ass than the former, its just he is a little bit less powerful and much much smarter.

Kinda reminds me of an uber Riddick from Pitch Black.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by nimbus006
It was implied about a year ago in his mini-series that he lost some strength and durability along with his energy projection.

But yea his new incarnation is much more bad ass than the former, its just he is a little bit less powerful and much much smarter.

Kinda reminds me of an uber Riddick from Pitch Black. I have that mini. The only thing Drax lost was his size, flight, and his energy projection. There was no implication of a loss of strength or durability, and his being able to slice through the Blood Brothers and to outright kill Lunatik suggests greater strength, not lesser.

I'm siding with the Marvel team here. Way too much power.

Soljer
Originally posted by Acrosurge
I have that mini. The only thing Drax lost was his size, flight, and his energy projection. There was no implication of a loss of strength or durability, and his being able to slice through the Blood Brothers and to outright kill Lunatik suggests greater strength, not lesser.

Cosigned. Flight and energy projection? Obviously gone.

Strength and durability? Probably not, erm.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Acrosurge
I have that mini. The only thing Drax lost was his size, flight, and his energy projection. There was no implication of a loss of strength or durability, and his being able to slice through the Blood Brothers and to outright kill Lunatik suggests greater strength, not lesser.

I read an interview online with Keith Giffen where he says that Drax has lost some of his strength (can't remember the site). It seems to me that he has lost some of his strength with the way he is fighting. Like when he stays behind to fight Annihilus's aliens he isnt't throwing them around and bashing them, kinda like he used to fight. He seems quicker and smarter now, slashing threw them with little effort. It seems to me like he has lost some strength, but maybe Im wrong.

Nikkolas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.