An Awesome Video... food for thought...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sithsaber408
Sorry I didn't know how to post it, but here's a link to download the video. (it's only like 2 min. long)

Be sure to turn your volume up and watch closely....

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DTRBVJ48

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by sithsaber408
Sorry I didn't know how to post it, but here's a link to download the video. (it's only like 2 min. long)

Why should I do that?

FeceMan
Something's probably going to jump out and scare the viewer.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by FeceMan

It just wanted me to answer some questions. Not worth my time.

FeceMan
I dun get it.

lord xyz
I can't get passed the "please enter" page.

sithsaber408
Originally posted by lord xyz

Did you type in the code in the top right corner into the box next to it?Originally posted by FeceMan

In a way, yes....Originally posted by Shakyamunison
It just wanted me to answer some questions. Not worth my time. True, but if the questions that are asked are someday found to be based in truth, then it definiately would be worth your time. stick out tongueOriginally posted by FeceMan
I dun get it. Oh, sure ya do. But heads in the sand are more comforatble for some, and I don't blame you for that. stick out tongue

Alliance
What is the point of this?

Actually, after watching this....all I can say is you're simply pathetic and hysteircal as usual.

1. you have issues with dating objects.
2. Its funny how you use technology in the radio voice, yet shun all its other uses.
3. Associateing Sept 11ths with god? You aren't a member of the Phelps family are you?
4. There has always been a coninued level of violonece in the world, there is nothing more violent or tragic about it now. Keep waiting for your silver bullet. I tryt to fix things.
5. I'm sure people looked really shitty when your "god" burned them alive. I would say humans are more benevolent than your god.

Bardock42
Haha, 6 thousand years late. Haha.

Well that one part did scare me. I hate loud noises.

Anyways...funny story, the church is a stupid whore.

"Look, according to the church, there are no pets in heaven. Eligible for heaven, you got your men, women, children, and apes who use sign language. Not going to heaven, you got your pets, your dinosaurs, your smart types, and self-aware robots."

Alliance
You forget, all minorites go to hell because they are unclean.

Robtard
What a waste of 2:02 minutes... For those that haven't seen it, don't waste your time.

1) You here some guy (in radio voice) reciting Genesis "In the beginning God created..." etc. etc. etc. to pictures of the cosmos. "Six Thousand Years Later" flash on the screen.
2) A bunch of natural (hurricanes etc.) and unnatural (9/11, wars etc.) disasters flash across the screen accompanied by some dramatic music.
3) You have a preacher reciting passages to a few people in a room, a clap of thunder echoes, preacher drops the bible, lights flicker and the people look around like a bunch of fools and then conveniently fall to their needs and start praying.

It's like a "Got Milk" add for the rapture, only not witty, original or meaningful in anyway.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
What a waste of 2:02 minutes... For those that haven't seen it, don't waste your time.

1) You here some guy (in radio voice) reciting Genesis "In the beginning God created..." etc. etc. etc.
2) Then a bunch of natural (hurricanes etc.) and unnatural (9/11, wars etc.) disasters flash across the screen accompanied by some dramatic music.
3) You have a preacher reciting passages to a few people in a room, a clap of thunder echoes, preacher drops the bible, lights flicker and the people look around like a bunch of fools and then conveniently fall to their needs and start praying.

It's like a "Got Milk" add for the rapture, only not witty or original.

Nah, it was worth it. For the 6 thousand year joke.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
Nah, it was worse it. For the 6 thousand year joke.

Agreed and I added/edited that while you responded...

I'd like to take the femur of a T-Rex and beat these "6K Year Old Earth" people over the head with it.

Alliance
laughing out loud Just hit the producer instead.

Bardock42
I didn't say "worse" instead of "worth". No one can prove it. Robtard edited it in.

Alliance
laughing out loud "worse' was still amusing.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alliance
laughing out loud "worse' was still amusing.

Though it never happened.

Robtard
Though it never happened.

Just like I never said "needs" instead of "knees"... embarrasment

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
Just like I never said "needs" instead of "knees"... embarrasment

Yes, those mistake happen to other people. Stupid people. Not us. Never. Ever. Cause we are smart. And we can talk our way out of it if they do happen. Though they don't. Happen that is.

Robtard
Whats funny... To the Bible people that support the 6k Old Earth idea, many things do not add up to support this claim, but I always found this funny:

1) Humans and dinosaurs existed together in the same time-line
2) Dinosaurs went extinct in the flood
3) All animals were non-meat eaters/herbivores before the flood

Why then, are there dinosaur fossils with carnivorous teeth?
http://www.twoguysfossils.com/images/dinostoreus_t-rex-skull-large-lg.jpg
Definitely not the kind of teeth you'd want to chew away at shrubbery. "Food for thought" eh?

FeceMan
"Look, according to the church, there are no pets in heaven. Eligible for heaven, you got your men, women, children, and apes who use sign language. Not going to heaven, you got your pets, your dinosaurs, your smart types, and self-aware robots."
Good ol' Seth McFarlane.

Bardock42
Originally posted by FeceMan
Good ol' Seth McFarlane.

He does make my day usually.

Lord Urizen

Dude, you get stupider and stupider with every new post.....

Alliance
But he likes Star Wars !!!!
And I made his sig !!!!

Shakyamunison

Alliance
In a way, yes.... True, but if the questions that are asked are someday found to be based in truth, then it definiately would be worth your time. stick out tongue

Yeah. You could say that for anything. "head in the sand" psssht.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by lord xyz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.