Exclusive Interview with Ted & Terry!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chiki Mina

Chiki Mina
sorry its a long interview heres the rest of it

CS: There's already a lot of talk about fourth movie. Is that something you'd want to be involved with or is "At Worlds End" the end of the story you both wanted to tell?
Elliott: In all honesty, I heard that talk, too, but right now, we're just kind of looking forward to having finished these two. No dissembling there. "Okay, is it okay if we finish shooting the third one before we start thinking about the fourth one?"
Rossio: People will always talk about whatever they want, but there's no guarantee of a fourth film. There's forces in play that would hopefully make it happen, there are forces in play that could prevent it. It's quite possible that "At Worlds End" will be it. I guess it's like talk of the next Indiana Jones movie for so long. I'm sure there'll always be speculation, but for right now, this trilogy is designed to come to a conclusion.

CS: Or maybe we'll see a fourth movie in 15 or 16 years?
Rossio: (obviously joking) Exactly. Could be 4, 5 and 6 in twenty years from now.

CS: The Pirates prequel, excellent! We heard it here first! So do you guys have anything else lined up already or are you just going to unwind and relax?
Elliott: Nothing lined up at this point. Some things are looking up, but like I said, it will just be nice to be done, just to take that little time.
Rossio: There's things that have always interested us, but I think we'd have to be a little coy on that due to rights issues.
Elliott: I think you've already said too much. Now we have to kill him.

While the writer goes into hiding, you can get Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, out on DVD right now, while Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End is released nationwide on May 25, 2007

http://comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=17833

katelovespirate
woah thanks... thats a great interview!!! smile great find!

ToddianGirl
Thanks Mina for the article!

Chiki Mina
You're welcome. I got a little excited and worried at the same time.

I hope they give us a great ending. Look at me Im supposed to be the possitive one and Im already worried laughing out loud

calypso
Creepy, "hanging pirates today".

TnT said on the commentaries that they preferred to hand a rough draft script to Gore on the first day of shooting, then there would be little chance of a change. They did that for DMC and probably AWE too.

PirateDiva
Im excited about the whole Piracy coming to an End feel to AWE that they keeping talking about....it seems like we are gonna be in for quite an adventure and we are probably gonna be holding on to our seats and chewing of our nails the whole time.....LMAO!

Im gonna be truely honest....I think while im sitting in that theater come MAY 25 when the movie is over....I KNOW IM GONNA CRY cause it's probably the last Movie!!!

calypso
I'm already crying after seeing Lizzy cuff Captain Jack to the mast last night. I want Ichy to bite her.

Chiki Mina
I dont hate Lizzie, she was just being a pea brain. THey both can be peas in a pod, but Lizzie is a pea brain.

I think that she was confused, its understandable. Besides if it wasnt for her to do that, Jack would've never gotten to be a brave man like he is today. And you know what? Who won was actually Jack, Liz thought by kissing him and tying him up will free her from her lust, instead it all backfired. So Jack won over her heart.

PirateDiva
Omg i must have watched that scene like 20 times last night!

the part where LIZZIE goes back in for the almost Kiss....Kills Me everytime!!! JACK looks sooooo hot when he's smirking at her after she shackles him to the MAST!! Oh God he's beautifuL!!!

calypso
I agree Chiki, but it still makes me cry. That is the one thing I thought I would never do in these pirate moves because they were suppose to be just crazy fun. As many times as I have seen it I still cry and I am crying worse now than the first time I saw it. I want Jack to be happy with or w/o pea brain.

Man, I have to get a life. I am just too emotional about all this again.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
I dont hate Lizzie, she was just being a pea brain. THey both can be peas in a pod, but Lizzie is a pea brain.

I think that she was confused, its understandable. Besides if it wasnt for her to do that, Jack would've never gotten to be a brave man like he is today. And you know what? Who won was actually Jack, Liz thought by kissing him and tying him up will free her from her lust, instead it all backfired. So Jack won over her heart.

I Love Lizzie cause shes PART of the reason im sooooo obsessed with this Movie, the KISS.....of course she was a biotch for leaving him there....but it was her desprate attempt to get rid of her feelings for JACK....I mean seriously u cant blame her for falling head over heels for Jack!! LOL!!!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by calypso
I agree Chiki, but it still makes me cry. That is the one thing I thought I would never do in these pirate moves because they were suppose to be just crazy fun. As many times as I have seen it I still cry and I am crying worse now than the first time I saw it. I want Jack to be happy with or w/o pea brain.

Man, I have to get a life. I am just too emotional about all this again.

LOL.....Ya i the music does a really good Job at getting me really into the scene.....but im more of an emotinal wreck because AWE is still like 5 months away....thats a long time!!!

Chiki Mina
I wonder how AWE ending is going to be...they keep saying it could lead to a 4th.

SarahB
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
I wonder how AWE ending is going to be...they keep saying it could lead to a 4th.

yh sme i keep wonderin how its goin 2 end...it wud be kl if it leads to a 4th but some ov the actors sed they wnt come bac agen so it wnt rly be the sme.....oh yh nd thnx 4 postin the interviewsmilesmile

Swann&Sparrow
I'm sorry, I just need to say something. Liz is not a pea brain, where do you get that. She was SMART actually to save the crew and Will by chaining him up and using her womanly ways to distract him.

How in the world is running from your feelings dumb? It's ignorance, sure, but not dumb. I think it's a little rude to do that to Liz since she did save the crew and Will, you have to look at the big picture. If she hadn't chained up Jack and he'd have come with them on the boat, then the Kraken would've swallowed them all.

There'd be no movie, no getting our heros back. So I don't think Liz is a pea brain. Maybe ignorant, but not dumb in any way.

katelovespirate
yeah i wouldnt say pea brain, lol... i would say she's only thinking with her brain, instead of her heart. this is disney. follow your heart, Liz. lol

willofthewisp
She's emotional, sure, but also very smart. The movies make it clear she's a little more competent than most girls during that time period.

I'm excited about this epic ending they keep mentioning. In a way, you think at first it will be sad, but it could be a really fantastic ending that opens up completely new chapters.

PirateDiva
Im just afraid that they'll make it soooooo goood....that im going to want more after!!! and then there will be nothing....just a fabulous trilogy that will forever be untouchable!!! sad smile

I hope the Movie is like 4 hours long.....lol....this is the only movie i would actually sit through 4 hours for....lol!!

katelovespirate
hahaha i second that notion. 4 hours would be prime. or maybe there could be an extra hour tagged after the credits, like an extra scene, except its an extra hour-long segment. smile

PirateDiva
LMAO!!! Ya i just feel like they have sooooo much to say and to put in the movie that 2 1/2 hours is just not going to be enough time!!! lol....im going to savor every minute of it....this is that last movies guys!!!

I dont know about you that really makes me SAD sad

PirateDiva
Just read this on our Very own Killer Movies Website!

http://www.killermovies.com/p/piratesofthecaribbean3/articles/6772.html

evilm0nki3
I love satisfying endings! big grin

Mistypirate
What couldn't be in DMC that is present in AWE? Interesting I wonder what it is.

Chiki Mina
MISTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.