I found something quite amusing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainJacksLuv
i looked up pirates on IMDB and the third person in cast was kiera, then i scrolled down and stopped, and there was kiera again. would that mean that shes in it twice as more than the other 3? lol. i thought it was quite amusing.

Chiki Mina
No they wnet in alphabetical order lool

Red Two
whats so amusing about it?http://blog.delfi.ee/files/i/danger11.preview.gif

willofthewisp
I noticed the same thing with Naomie Harris. I think it's just an error, really. Nothing to get excited about.

katelovespirate
did we ever figure out what the deal was with one of those sites listing Elizabeth as Elizabeth Turner?

PirateDiva
Probably just when Elizabeth said she was Elizabeth Turner in POTC 1....and they just introduced her as Elizabeth Swann/Elizabeth Turner since she went by 2 names in the 1st movie!!!

CaptainJacksLuv
i dunno what i find amusing about it, i just find things funny easily, lol

Red Two
Ive GOt BIg Black boots made from skin.Are YOu GOna Laugh

SarahB
nope......lol anyway

SarahB
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Probably just when Elizabeth said she was Elizabeth Turner in POTC 1....and they just introduced her as Elizabeth Swann/Elizabeth Turner since she went by 2 names in the 1st movie!!!

yh probably....cos i was gna be surprised her nd will married lol...it wud upset a lot ov ppl..

Bwa Ha Ha
mhmm yeah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.