Scariest horrors?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

drewbiefan
As i think i have mentioned in another thread on here, i have seen quite a few horrors, however, i am not going for scary movies. I love scary movies lots!! Could you gys reccomend some proper scary movies or jumpy movies? I also love thriller type horror, theyre awesome=D
also, what are all your favorite, or some of your fave horrors?
As the other topic was 90, 80's i thought i would just ask separately here=D
I really love Texas chainsawmassacre
Wrong turn
theyre fab!

Also, has anyone seen the second texas chainsaw and third? If so are they scary, brill movies like the first? I have only seen the first-newer version.

deathbycorn
Aliens
Jaws

And I think 'The Night Flyer' is scary. Watch it alone in the dark in the AM.

TCM II, is pretty dreck imo.
TCM III: Leatherface, is a good movie.
TCM IV: The Next Generation, is pretty good.

drewbiefan
Leatherface is the third, older film right? i saw that the other day for very cheap but i was notsure whether it would be any good or not lol.
Oh alien looks good, but isnt that only selling as a series?

deathbycorn
Yes. Leatherface is my favourite of the series.
I think you could get Aliens by itself, that's the second Alien movie.
But if you see one, see them all. The Alien series is awesome.

drewbiefan
Arggh i wish i bought leatherface now lol. It was only like 2.95! bargain! But i do not seem to like many of the older horrors, maybe i would enjoy that then=D but i have not seen the second.

Pandemoniac
You must see Alien and Aliens, absolute brilliance! Do watch them in order. The other 2 Alien movies are ok as well, give em a go while you're at it.
For other suggestions, just browse around on this forum, many good movies are mentioned and discussed.

drewbiefan
I actually thought that those were just basic gore to be honest lol...not actually scary movies. But i will admit i have wanted alien for a while now:P

information
Originally posted by drewbiefan
Arggh i wish i bought leatherface now lol. It was only like 2.95! bargain! But i do not seem to like many of the older horrors, maybe i would enjoy that then=D but i have not seen the second. I like the ending.

drewbiefan
Ordered=D=D

Tyranno-Chris
What about Halloween?

BroLLy_LsSj

Tyranno-Chris
Originally posted by drewbiefan
As i think i have mentioned in another thread on here, i have seen quite a few horrors, however, i am not going for scary movies. I love scary movies lots!! Could you gys reccomend some proper scary movies or jumpy movies? I also love thriller type horror, theyre awesome=D
also, what are all your favorite, or some of your fave horrors?
As the other topic was 90, 80's i thought i would just ask separately here=D
I really love Texas chainsawmassacre
Wrong turn
theyre fab!

Also, has anyone seen the second texas chainsaw and third? If so are they scary, brill movies like the first? I have only seen the first-newer version.

Watch the first Boogeyman: Michael Myers: Halloween 1-8

deathbycorn
Try Jacob's Ladder.

drewbiefan
Halloween? Is that not typical fantasy horror though?

doomsday49
you know, you should really try the search engine....

Solo
Originally posted by doomsday49
you know, you should really try the search engine....
It's a recommendation thread, I think it's fine.

I recommend, if you haven't already seen:

Halloween
The Evil Dead
Scream
Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956 & 1978)

Those are pretty much my favorites. I wouldn't really say they're scarry, but they're horror movies. As far as 'scary' goes, I thought Ringu was ****ing nuts. Probably the only movie that scared me. The remake was good, too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.