Whobdamandog!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
Now I know this thread is Off Topic, but only GDFers will pretty much know who whob is and will undertand the thread.

When I first read it I read it as "hoob-daman-dog" then I saw the and and read it as "hoob-dam-and-og". Now I realise what "whobdamandog" really means. Maybe spaces and changing the internet slang to English would make it easier to understand.

"Who be the man dog" or "Who's the man". But since it's "whobdamandog" it shows he's retarded before even seeing his posts.

I just thought I'd clear that up for anyone who didn't know.

Bardock42
Originally posted by lord xyz
Now I know this thread is Off Topic, but only GDFers will pretty much know who whob is and will undertand the thread.

When I first read it I read it as "hoob-daman-dog" then I saw the and and read it as "hoob-dam-and-og". Now I realise what "whobdamandog" really means. Maybe spaces and changing the internet slang to English would make it easier to understand.

"Who be the man dog" or "Who's the man". But since it's "whobdamandog" it shows he's retarded before even seeing his posts.

...thank you?

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bardock42
...thank you? Your welcome.

Bardock42
Your welcome.

It should be "you're".

PVS
why did you make a thread to draw attention to what can only be described as a bad case of forum herpes?

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bardock42
It should be "you're". ...Thank you?

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
...Thank you?

You're welcome.

JacopeX
You're The Man Now Dog!

FeceMan

An astounding bit of enlightenment. I never realized this myself.

lord xyz
Originally posted by FeceMan
An astounding bit of enlightenment. I never realized this myself. thumb up

Mywi

Good Idea.

dave_kodak

sometimes i can look at something like "Whobdamandog!" and the first thing to come to mind, that sound a cat makes when it dies.

thanks for clearing it all up, my life can go on now.

§P0oONY

I'm still not going to sleep with you... Nice try though.

erm

Lord Urizen

Why do you make a thread about him ? This is exactly what he wants....for people to talk about him for as long as he can be remembered...

The Whob Legacy..... sick

He's a peice of sh*t.....let his memory die....

§noopy
thumb up

Bardock42

Captain REX
Originally posted by PVS
why did you make a thread to draw attention to what can only be described as a bad case of forum herpes?

Kram3r
Originally posted by PVS

Best decription ever!

Mindship
Originally posted by PVS
forum herpes
laughing

=Tired Hiker=
But since it's "whobdamandog" it shows he's retarded before even seeing his posts.

You are retarded for making this thread and I am retarded for reading it. erm

Kram3r
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
You are retarded for making this thread and I am retarded for reading it. erm\

You make a good point.

Prabhodh
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
You are retarded for making this thread and I am retarded for reading it. erm\

and i\'m just retarted in general no expression

xmarksthespot

Lord Urizen
I can't decide who irratates me more:

Whob, JIA, or JM

JacopeX
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
I can't decide who irratates me more:

Whob, JIA, or JM

Whob= Makes sence

JIA: Explain roll eyes (sarcastic)

JM: Why?

Kongu Dude

That's interesting.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by JacopeX
Whob= Makes sence

JIA: Explain roll eyes (sarcastic)

JM: Why?

Whob= atleast we agree

JIA= closed minded, pig headed, delusional, judgemental, self-righteous troll

JM= stupidest person on KMC

Lord Paradise
Originally posted by JacopeX
You're The Man Now Dog! My thoughts exactly.

YTMND

Lord Urizen
Come to think of it, Whob is like a mix between JIA and Jackie Malfoy.....you think he may have divided, split personalities, and fragmented into these two sock trolls ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.