How to use this website.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

panda8three
Well, ok this may sound kind of dum but could any on tell me what this website is all about and yes i know its about threads but a posted a thread and people replied and said that i had posted in the rong fourm.

drewbiefan
What do you mean exactly? As far as i know and the reason to why i joined this was because i think forums are great to get to know people, and share some fun convos with over the forums. And as you can see there are numerous topics to suit everyone so its fun=D
Of course i think it is good also to share feelings too!
But i do not think you are posting in the wrong topicmessed

Syren
The forum is for discussion about a multitude of different things, take a look at the main page to see the separate areas.

This will take you to the News and Questions forum;

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f13/

Bardock42
Originally posted by panda8three
Well, ok this may sound kind of dum but could any on tell me what this website is all about and yes i know its about threads but a posted a thread and people replied and said that i had posted in the rong fourm.

This here is the starting site of the Killermovies Community Forums http://www.killermovies.com/forums/

There are different "forums" for different hobbies or interests.

Like the Music Forum for Music. A few different Movie Forums. Sports Forums. And many others. You have to post your threads in the correct forums, so people interested in them can find and reply to them.

Syren
Bravo, well said that man big grin

panda8three
thanks for your answers i get now!

Red Two
ROCK ON

§P0oONY
Well, ok this may sound kind of dum but could any on tell me what this website is all about

Films/Movies..... The forums are about everything and anything though... You just have to post it in the right forum... Use the Forum Jump to look to a sensible forum for your threads... Then use on of the search functions to see if it hasn't been done befoe...

If the thread hasn't and is within the rules of KMC... Go for it.

panda8three
i have done threads before and it always comes up with a reply saying: please follow the following link, thank you.

Lord Paradise
I like pandas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.