Ra's Al Ghul & Bane (VS.) The Red Skull & The Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Thought this would be an interesting double-team matchup....in one corner we have two of the baddest Bat-baddies of all time...Ra's Al Ghul and the venomously pumped-up Bane!!!

In the other corner we have Wilson Fisk A.K.A. The Kingpin of Crime; along with tag-team partner The Red Skull....

The fight takes place inside a huge wrestling ring with barbed-wire around the turnbuckles and ropes...only this wrestling match is TO THE DEATH. There is no prep and no-outside help...but there are assorted tables, chairs, trashcans, clubs, baseball bats, swords, etc....lying outside around the ring...IF THEY CAN GET TO THEM, they are allowed to use them....

...and NO CHEATING. If they cheat, they are disqualified and are shot dead on the spot...this is an honorable fight...TO THE DEATH!!!

So, who in your opinion is going to take home the victory and which team is going to be buried six feet under the ring????

RA'S AL GHUL & BANE

OR....

THE RED SKULL & THE KINGPIN

Ladies and Gentlemen, LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE...............!!!!!

Comicbook_kid
Also, forgot to mention that Bane is VERY pumped up on venom for this particular match......

Comicbook_kid
ooooooooooooooookay...........?!?!?!? confused Am I the only one who thinks this is a great match-up???

Ultraman Baltan
Team DC kills them.

Badabing
DC in a curbstomp.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Badabing
DC in a curbstomp.

Curbstomp??!?!? You really think so..... confused WOW!!!

Badabing
Maybe that's a bit strong. Ra's has much more experience and training than Red Skull. Bain fully juiced can toss cars around. I just think Marvel is a bit outmatched here. Still, it's an interesting match-up. cool

Newjak
Ras is good but Red Skull is the evil Cap America isn't he so I see him being able to beat Ras but Bane is something else totally together and would possibly be hard for Fisk and Skull to put down although it would be a fight.

Ras hasa chance though depending on the weapons he gets to be a very key factor in this match

Badabing
I know a bit more about Ra's than Red Skull. I guess it's debatable depending on point of view and such. But I agree that Bain would be a b!tch to put down.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Newjak
Ras is good but Red Skull is the evil Cap America isn't he so I see him being able to beat Ras but Bane is something else totally together and would possibly be hard for Fisk and Skull to put down although it would be a fight.

Ras hasa chance though depending on the weapons he gets to be a very key factor in this match

I agree with you for the most part, but The Kingpin is a master of many forms of armed and unarmed combat, particularly sumo, jujitsu, and hapkido. His proficiency is such that he can easily hold his own against super-powered adversaries such as Spider-Man. I think if he can hold his own with Spidey, he can easily hold his own with Bane. I mean, I've seen Kingpin hold his own with an entire room full of experienced martial artists AT ONCE and not break a sweat.....I think Bane would be in for ONE HELL of a fight!!!

Newjak
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
I agree with you for the most part, but The Kingpin is a master of many forms of armed and unarmed combat, particularly sumo, jujitsu, and hapkido. His proficiency is such that he can easily hold his own against super-powered adversaries such as Spider-Man. I think if he can hold his own with Spidey, he can easily hold his own with Bane. I mean, I've seen Kingpin hold his own with an entire room full of experienced martial artists AT ONCE and not break a sweat.....I think Bane would be in for ONE HELL of a fight!!! Then again most people agree that he only does that because Spidey holds back and even then he can only breifly do so.

Bane is also a very well versed fighter and a brillant mind although how well he would be able to do so all hopped on Venom is something different although he can toss cars around with ease he has dented solid titanium like this he is a beast and would be hard for Fisk to put down even with Red Skull's help it would be a great fight tho.

Badabing
Okay, Comicbook Kid and Newjak almost have me convinced this would be a good fight. Just stop now before I start thinking the Marvel team will win. mad

stick out tongue

Newjak
Okay, Comicbook Kid and Newjak almost have me convinced this would be a good fight. Just stop now before I start thinking the Marvel team will win. mad

stick out tongue They could but more than likely with Ras there to hold of one them breifly Bane should be able to overpower one of them so I say DC takes it more than not because even two on one it will be a fight for Marvel

Basically two on two DC: 7/10

Bane against Marvel solo: Toss up 5/10

jrodslam
I personally think Kingpin is a better fighter than Bane. Red-Skull is also highly trained. Ive never seen anything from Ras or Bane that impressed me fighting wise. Skull and Fisk 7/10. Maybe 8.

Newjak
Originally posted by jrodslam
I personally think Kingpin is a better fighter than Bane. Red-Skull is also highly trained. Ive never seen anything from Ras or Bane that impressed me fighting wise. Skull and Fisk 7/10. Maybe 8. Maybe but Bane is also a good deal stronger sinceat full Venom he can toss cars around and can get dent titanium which is quite impressive against Fisk and Red Skull.

Comicbook_kid

stick out tongue

laughing That's the whole idea.....I would also like to add that Bane in this particular fight is about the equivilent in terms of strength as to Kingpin. Kingpin can lift about 650 lbs. around last time I checked...so we'll say that Bane has his venom dial up to around the same strength level as Kingpin; just to make the fight more fair.

I know Bane can go higher than that, but in this fight he and Kingpin are on equal terms in the strength department!!! I should've posted that earlier, so sorry about that....

Darth Martin
Ra's

TricksterPriest
Kingpin and Skull are good, but comparatively the other two have far better combat feats.

Ra's is being slept on. The man has over 400 years of combat experience and usually draws dead even with the batman. Btw, combat wise, those two have much better feats. Ra's is the seasoned vet and has the experience advantage not to mention the highest level of skill.

Kingpin is 650 lbs of pure muscle and was mentioned earlier, skilled in several martial arts including Sumo and Jujitsu.

Bane is ludicrously strong while using venom, and boasts the unprecedented feat of defeating the batman and breaking his back. However, even without the venom, he also draws even with the batman. He was able to deduce Batman's alter ego and engineered the plan to destroy Gotham by releasing the Arkham inmates.

Red Skull, IMO, is the weak link. Skull has never been a spectacular fighter. He's good, but he can't beat Captain America in a fight. He's more of a terrorist and evil genius than a fighter.

So, DC is favored in this. Does Red Skull get his dust of death? That is a particularly nasty weapon and one he often has on him. IMO, I'd give at least 5 or 6 fights out of 10 if Skull has that weapon.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Kingpin and Skull are good, but comparatively the other two have far better combat feats.

Ra's is being slept on. The man has over 400 years of combat experience and usually draws dead even with the batman. Btw, combat wise, those two have much better feats. Ra's is the seasoned vet and has the experience advantage not to mention the highest level of skill.

Kingpin is 650 lbs of pure muscle and was mentioned earlier, skilled in several martial arts including Sumo and Jujitsu.

Bane is ludicrously strong while using venom, and boasts the unprecedented feat of defeating the batman and breaking his back. However, even without the venom, he also draws even with the batman. He was able to deduce Batman's alter ego and engineered the plan to destroy Gotham by releasing the Arkham inmates.

Red Skull, IMO, is the weak link. Skull has never been a spectacular fighter. He's good, but he can't beat Captain America in a fight. He's more of a terrorist and evil genius than a fighter.

So, DC is favored in this. Does Red Skull get his dust of death? That is a particularly nasty weapon and one he often has on him. IMO, I'd give at least 5 or 6 fights out of 10 if Skull has that weapon.

Agree with ya for the most part, but when Red Skull had a cloned body of Steve Rogers (Cap), he was an exceptional fighter in h2h...in fact, coming close to Captain America!! Red Skull's fighting skills are definately nothing to sneeze at IMO....also to answer your question, Red Skull does not have his dust of death in this fight, just as Kingpin does not have his cane weapon that fires various weapons from it...only the weapons lying around the ring outside are the only thing they are allowed to use in this match.

bigbran
Too bad, non of these guys are even close to this level...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6r9eOLoc_s

TricksterPriest
Skull wasn't a match for Cap even when he had the clone body. I don't see him being better than Ra's and certainly no match for bane.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Thought this would be an interesting double-team matchup....in one corner we have two of the baddest Bat-baddies of all time...Ra's Al Ghul and the venomously pumped-up Bane!!!

In the other corner we have Wilson Fisk A.K.A. The Kingpin of Crime; along with tag-team partner The Red Skull....

The fight takes place inside a huge wrestling ring with barbed-wire around the turnbuckles and ropes...only this wrestling match is TO THE DEATH. There is no prep and no-outside help...but there are assorted tables, chairs, trashcans, clubs, baseball bats, swords, etc....lying outside around the ring...IF THEY CAN GET TO THEM, they are allowed to use them....

...and NO CHEATING. If they cheat, they are disqualified and are shot dead on the spot...this is an honorable fight...TO THE DEATH!!!

So, who in your opinion is going to take home the victory and which team is going to be buried six feet under the ring????

RA'S AL GHUL & BANE

OR....

THE RED SKULL & THE KINGPIN

Ladies and Gentlemen, LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE...............!!!!!

I personally see this as a great matchup. Ra's is a great fighter, and is possibly better than Batman. Him against the Red Skull is kinda hard to decide. Red Skull does have Captain America's Skills, but then you'd have to figure, can Cap go one on one against Ra's and win? I say yes. Barely. Now as for Bane & Kingpin....well first of all I say wow.stick out tongue I don't know about ya'll, but I think that Kingpin is smart enough to figure out that if you pull that little hose sticking out of Bane's head, he wont have any venom.stick out tongue Otherwise, I don't see Kingpin winning. It's like pitting Spiderman against Superman without kryptonite. I love spidey, but Supes is too strong.

TricksterPriest
Then use Bane minus the venom. Bane regularly draws even with Bats without the venom, he can beat Fisk without it.

Superherovandal
I doubt that Bane would let Kingpin near him. he'd do to him what he did to Batman. And Red Skull has Cap's body not his skills. But i'd give him just a bit of an edge over Ras with it. But Bane kills Kingpin and he'll then kill Skull. DC team 7-8/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.