aggravated

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shannstar79
Ok girls
Am I the only one upset about the Comentary on the DVD???
T&T totally Bypassed the satement made by Beckett "marriage interupeted or fate interveined" I wanted them to explain that line?? If the relationship between Jack and Lizzie is only a lust then why even add than line to the movie!!
I was also made ill by the way they couldnt agree on anything having to do with Jack and Liz To me it seems like one wants them to be together and one dosent.
Another things is that on the COTBP DVd features we got Comentary by Actors, Screenwriters, Director and producer. Why not this time??? or is that on the second DVD that I do not have?? I guess I am just very Dissapointed by the comentary this time! anyone else agree or is it just me??

evilm0nki3
They are so vague. Like when jack was proposing "marriage" one of them said "i dont think it was marraige that jack really was proposing"

we all know what he was proposing but i just thought they were being very vague..

katelovespirate
hahaha they totally bypassed every important scene in the movie. lol.

i had read nearly everything they said on the commentary in interviews they'd already given. so yeah, i was kind of disappointed.

but then i thought to myself, 'self, why would they nimbly but clearly skip over Jack and Elizabeth scene in the film, while railing about Elizabeth and Will's love, while also disagreeing about everything? because they are hiding something.'

smile

evilm0nki3
they should do another commentary for the box set so they wont have to hide anything

katelovespirate
i really wanted a cast commentary. the Keira/Jack Davenport commentary from film 1 was wicked funny--- my favorite part of the 1st dvd. it was sad we didnt get that.

evilm0nki3
yeeeah i want a johnny commentarysad

katelovespirate
no one beat me up, but i found the johnny one from film 1 incredibly hard to follow and kinda boring. wink

evilm0nki3
haha it was interesting .. to me.. just gotta get through the "ehhh uhhhh ummm yeah heh heh"

johnny talks.. slowish.. big grin

PirateDiva
Ya i think they were just really picky as to what went into this DVD cause too much talking can give away a lot for number 3! so i think i they made this DVD dry and filled it up with other goodies like how production got started and all that bonus stuff.....but i think we'll get the real treat when AWE comes out!! I kinda of already expected that when DMC came out on DVD!!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by evilm0nki3
haha it was interesting .. to me.. just gotta get through the "ehhh uhhhh ummm yeah heh heh"

johnny talks.. slowish.. big grin

Its just that Johnny has been known to be a man of few words......and i know with movies like this u have to watch what u say!!! big grin But since im sooooo IN LOVE with him....i didnt find the commentary boring....it just sounded like they were eating so i was constantly thinking about food while listening to Johnny and Gores commentary,,,LMAO!!

evilm0nki3
lol yeah. i enjoyed it toosmile

Chiki Mina
Can someone like smack me lol. Because Im feeling biter and jelous at you guys. So someone punch me and say "Mina you jelous son of a *****!! Quit being bitter you *********************" big grin lol

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Can someone like smack me lol. Because Im feeling biter and jelous at you guys. So someone punch me and say "Mina you jelous son of a *****!! Quit being bitter you *********************" big grin lol

I wouldnt do that....know why? cause i felt the exact same way when the girls from the UK and Australia had it and discussed it and i didnt have it yet...i got jealous too....so i know how u feel NOT FUN!!!

Chiki Mina
Awwwe^^ sad

a-k-a-amber
Originally posted by shannstar79

I was also made ill by the way they couldnt agree on anything having to do with Jack and Liz To me it seems like one wants them to be together and one dosent.

this is what i was getting i think one was for them the other against them I wonder who's opinion will win? maybe one just didnt want to give away stuff from the movie?

shannstar79
I totally see the point you guys are making of maybe they are making due to the simple fact that we got no Director or Producer comentary for DMC. I truly believe Gore Directed Johnny and Keira to act the was they did about each other, that kind of acting cannot be written, its directed. I am sure that Gore is a J/L shipper smile

a-k-a-amber
lol i hope he is.... dude that would be awsome!

shannstar79
I guess I was just really aggravated because I expected more on the relationship of Jack and Liz on the commentary. They did touch on pints though that we have been talking about all along which I thought was really awsome!I thought to myself YES my KMC girls are so SMART

vegaofthelyre
Don't be aggravated guys! @ least we have our johnny fix till May 2007! Is it just me or is he unspeakably hot when he confronts the Kraken and says, "Hello Beastie"?? He was wearing his hat AND his captain's coat. And his shirt was open. droolio

shannstar79
ok ok your right
and Johnny is so frekin hotttt

PirateDiva
Originally posted by vegaofthelyre
Don't be aggravated guys! @ least we have our johnny fix till May 2007! Is it just me or is he unspeakably hot when he confronts the Kraken and says, "Hello Beastie"?? He was wearing his hat AND his captain's coat. And his shirt was open. droolio

OH HE** YA he was super HOTT in that scene!!!

He also looked extra Hott after the Kiss, when Liz almost kisses him again....the smirk he's giving her....omg it makes me melt everytime!!!! eek!

Chiki Mina
people damnit!! Stop being agravated and be thankful you got the DVDS!!

PirateDiva
Who's Aggravated?

katelovespirate
im aggravated!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im over the dvd. i need AWE

PirateDiva
LMAO laughing I Agree!!!

shannstar79
Originally posted by katelovespirate
im aggravated!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im over the dvd. i need AWE

DITTO

SarahB
i need AWE!-------katelovespirate

yes!!! i agree on tht 1 !!! wink

PirateDiva
Ok soooo i was a little slow on seeing the movie with commentaries...but i finally did....and there were a couple of things that made me upset and others that confused me and others that made me excited!

First of T n T totally just confused me more because they talk about Lizzie like she has choices. Like for ex. after the curiosity scene when they were like what do u think she would have done at the point if Jack kissed her? TnT couldnt decided on what she would do! I was like u should Know....ur guys made her up!!! so just tell us!

I liked how they actually were talking about how JACK is vexed by LIZ! im glad they admitted that! and they made it a point to keep saying it!

I loved how they said the Kiss of Death was a way to slake her lust and drown her guilt...or something like that! But i hated how they said it was to save the man she loves! WHATEVER! lol

and another thing it was pretty freaky cause listening to their comentaries TnT kept saying a lot of things we've said.....i was like dam we as a forum really nailed and understood a lot of the things they were trying to get across to the audience! smart gurls we are! *round of applause to all of us*

and then when they made a comment about the chest and how the lock is a heart with a crab and then they said "we've seen a lot of ppl chatting it up online about this...ppl are really putting thought into that" i was like omg we sooooo talked about that!!! so that was cool!

and another thing....TnT clearly said that everything put into this movie serves a purpose....weather its a jar of dirt, or a snake in the background, or a certain facial expression, or a type of costume....everything is thought over.....so those who think we over analyze the movie, can be quiet now because its straight from TnT.....the more u look at the movie the more u get from it and the more you see why things are there!!! big grin

PIRATES=SEX
Did you know alot of "water" in a movie symbolizes a "new" life or "new" start. When elizabeth fell into the water in cotbp , that symbolized her "new" life.

PirateDiva
^^ didnt know that....wow! Thanks!

Another thing i did love how TnT subtley refrenced movie 1 a lot...that was kinda neat!!! Jack soooo has Lizzie on the Brain!!

Mistypirate
Yes I remember hearing that I was like OMFG. We were talking about that in the forum. The symbolism thread! I just though we are so freaking smart. TnT we decode your secrets. Specially that CRAB thing. I love freaking CRABS. Happy Dance

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Mistypirate
Yes I remember hearing that I was like OMFG. We were talking about that in the forum. The symbolism thread! I just though we are so freaking smart. TnT we decode your secrets. Specially that CRAB thing. I love freaking CRABS. Happy Dance

Ya i was really happy to see that we were able to see a lot of the things they wanted to show in the movie...and get across to the audience!

also watching it they pointed out things i totally had forgotten about like....when Jack hits Will with the paddle, it was like getting back at WILL for doing that to him in the first movie...i had totally forgotten about that....lol!!

Or when Liz cuffs Jack to the mast....the chain is a refrence to when they first meet when Jack was cuffed as well!! I was like omg thats right!!! big grin

Bwa Ha Ha
Doesn't EVERYONE need AWE?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.