What characters have actually speedblitzed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Howard_Jones
In all seriousness, who has actually done it. I hear "they could" but I never hear "they have" when it comes right down to it.

King_Mungi
Aurora/Northstar they do it all the time

Flash, Zoom, etc. are the likely choices

Galan007
Flash, Zoom, Runner, Superman, etc.

masterbruce
This is a good question and good point.

I don't think characters should be granted speedblitz simply because they travel in a fight speed if they haven't shown speedblitz in a battle.

Accel
Spider-Man.

King_Mungi
Aurora:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AlphaFlight009_16.jpg

Northstar:
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlightv1101-15.jpg

Priest
Originally posted by Accel
Spider-Man. ur talking bout firelord rite?

capt it up
Originally posted by Accel
Spider-Man.
if spiderman can you better add wolverine , sabertooth and a few other to the list

Priest
Originally posted by capt it up
if spiderman can you better add wolverine , sabertooth and a few other to the list wolverine never speed blitz a hearldno expression .......

stick out tongue

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Priest
ur talking bout firelord rite?

Or the Hulk. Or a large portion of all the other villains he's faced.

He does it quite often.

Howard_Jones
if spiderman can you better add wolverine , sabertooth and a few other to the list

What in God's name gives you the impression that Wolverine and Sabretooth are even close to Spider-Man's footspeed and reflexes?

ExtraMision5555

Ok

by speedblitz do you mean "come at you real fast"

or

Speedblitz in the more assumed term ala Dragonball Z

Because if its the latter, everyone on that list doesnt speedblitz
(but i understand you were using it in context with what the other person said, so this isint really directed at you)

Roldz
Surfer but mostly against Armadas of Ships..

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
What in God's name gives you the impression that Wolverine and Sabretooth are even close to Spider-Man's footspeed and reflexes?

In acutality, if you were to say spiderman, i personally dont think its a stretch to say wolverine or sabertooth as well. because IMO spidey does not qualify for speedblitz

Priest
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Or the Hulk. Or a large portion of all the other villains he's faced.

He does it quite often.

indeed, i remember hulk getting blitz by spidey...i always thought the firelord one was most impressive, thats why it sticks out more to me.

capt it up
becuase sabertooth is as stronger if not stronger then spiderman. Logan can match spidermans reflex feats and has speed blizt people before.

H. S. 6
indeed, i remember hulk getting blitz by spidey...i always the firelord one was most impressive, thats why it sticks out more to me.

True.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
In acutality, if you were to say spiderman, i personally dont think its a stretch to say wolverine or sabertooth as well. because IMO spidey does not qualify for speedblitz

I don't really think that it's a speedblitz in the sense that most say the word. It's just his fighting style to bounce around and hit people quicker than they can blink. It's more around the way Midnighter does things.

capt it up
wolverine never speed blitz a hearldno expression .......

stick out tongue
ya and spiderman doing it was pure PIS. Not to mention the hearld is poissably the worst h2h fighter hell he lost in h2h vs silver surfer who terrable fighter.

Howard_Jones
ya and spiderman doing it was pure PIS. Not to mention the hearld is poissably the worst h2h fighter hell he got in h2h vs silver surfer who terrable fighter.

Slow down. Also, when you have energy projection abilities on the league of a herald of Galactus, fighting skill means jack.

ExtraMision5555
I don't really think that it's a speedblitz in the sense that most say the word. It's just his fighting style to bounce around and hit people quicker than they can blink. It's more around the way Midnighter does things.

I see, i was thinking of it in a different sense

in that case i understand

Howard_Jones
I see, i was thinking of it in a different sense

in that case i understand
Tis cool. I put Spidey and Midnighter in the same league, considering they've both done the same thing. They can move so fast that even powerful superhumans can't see them move, and don't break a sweat while doing it.

However, I'd say Midnighter is a touch scarier.

capt it up
Slow down. Also, when you have energy projection abilities on the league of a herald of Galactus, fighting skill means jack.
true how ever spiderman beat him h2h is not very impressive.

capt it up
Tis cool. I put Spidey and Midnighter in the same league, considering they've both done the same thing. They can move so fast that even powerful superhumans can't see them move, and don't break a sweat while doing it.

However, I'd say Midnighter is a touch scarier.
when has spidermna moved so fast a person with superhuman reflexes could not see him?

Howard_Jones
true how ever spiderman beat him h2h is not very impressive.

Spider-man's no slouch when it comes to hand to hand combat. Though he doesn't know any martial arts, he has partial training from Captain America, and his personal fighting style is extremely lethal. Taken in the hands of someone like Taskmaster it's nuts what can be done with it. I'd say with his powerset he's probably the last person anyone would wanna fight fist to fist.

batdude123
Spider-man's most impressive speed blitz was against Absorbing Man imo.

Rick/Genis
Captain America didn't once.

Howard_Jones
when has spidermna moved so fast a person with superhuman reflexes could not see him?

I'd have to delve into my collection to show you, to be honest, and I really don't wanna go digging through a dusty closet. I'm sure someone else could show you.

Rick/Genis
I don't have the Issue or scans. But I saw Spiderman Dance around Captain America without him seeing him.

Starhawk
Being a Guardian's fan I have to mention Rancor, Wolverines descendant.

ExtraMision5555
just keep in mind cap superhuman reflexes is a VERY general statement, considering most mutants have them to some degree. Even rhino

capt it up
Spider-man's no slouch when it comes to hand to hand combat. Though he doesn't know any martial arts, he has partial training from Captain America, and his personal fighting style is extremely lethal. Taken in the hands of someone like Taskmaster it's nuts what can be done with it. I'd say with his powerset he's probably the last person anyone would wanna fight fist to fist.

Peter fighting style is based off his powers and in actaulity it not that impressive. Take away his powers and it would be the worst style ever. Taskmaster does not use spidermans style for fighting he uses his speed well combinding it with better fighters styles. spiderman is cearly not the last person I want to fight h2h I can think of at least 10 people I put above spiderman.

Lucid Lui
Aquaman has.
1. http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/8665/aquamanspeedfeat08ka1.jpg

capt it up
I'd have to delve into my collection to show you, to be honest, and I really don't wanna go digging through a dusty closet. I'm sure someone else could show you.
he never done it to my knowledge and I own well over 500 spiderman comics. I use to own issue 1 and 2, but sadly they were sold.

Howard_Jones
Peter fighting style is based off his powers and in actaulity it not that impressive. Take away his powers and it would be the worst style ever. Taskmaster does not use spidermans style for fighting he uses his speed well combinding it with better fighters styles. spiderman is cearly not the last person I want to fight h2h I can think of at least 10 people I put above spiderman.

You haven't read Taskmaster's miniseries, have you?

He uses the style more than once in different ways. He even taught the style to Agent X, along with Wolverine's, Elektra's, and Captain America's.

By dose, abundo!

ExtraMision5555
Heres what ill say about spidermans fighting style

Take away his powers, and yes, i agree, he would get rocked by pertty much everyone

but he does have them, and that in itself is a style
since he can so easily dodge, it makes his "style" very formitable.
But i wouldent put his true, true h2h skills very high on the list. Its a special case

capt it up
You haven't read Taskmaster's miniseries, have you?

He uses the style more than once in different ways. He even taught the style to Agent X.
yes becuase of the speed not becuase it was overly usefull fighting style. with out usign spidermans speed with the style it completely usesless. spiderman style is only good becuase of his abilities not because the style is actaully good becuase it clearly would never work with out powers. also spiderman style is still know were near the styles of other comic book street leverl characters

capt it up
taskmaster only saw about 30 seconds of logans style not the whole thing

Scoobless
becuase sabertooth is as stronger if not stronger then spiderman. Logan can match spidermans reflex feats

No and no ... you don't read Spider-Man comics, do you?

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Scoobless

I disagree with faster

but is sabertooth stronger, or atelast as strong?

whats sabertooth strength around?

UniOmni
Spiderman has attacked many characters faster than they can react.

Thats the definition of a speedblitz.

Imo, it also involves fast hand movement.

I've never seen Wolverine do anything that qualifies as a speedblitz, imo.

Howard_Jones
taskmaster only saw about 30 seconds of logans style not the whole thing

He knows the whole style. Read Agent X.

capt it up
Originally posted by Scoobless
yes I do actaully and you do not read wolverine comic do you?

also both of them is a yes. sabertooth was able back in the day to ahng with ms. marvel in a fist fight and his strength has been enchanced further through the years.

capt it up
He knows the whole style. Read Agent X.
it was never stated he knows the whole style. It was actaully stated once on pannel that taskmaster would pay big money for any footage of logans fighting style

Howard_Jones
it was never stated he knows the whole style. It was actaully stated once on pannel that taskmaster would pay big money for any footage of logans fighting style

Which was published before Agent X. He knew the whole style by that point in time when he was training him.

capt it up
I disagree with faster

but is sabertooth stronger, or atelast as strong?

whats sabertooth strength around?
no I can match any dodging feat or reflex feat of spiderman with one of logans.

sabertooth how ever i do not read often since i spend mos tof my money on wollverine, x-men and spiderman and punisher comics how ever he around 25 tons if im not mistaken. jinzin knows mroe about sabertooth then me

capt it up
Which was published before Agent X. He knew the whole style by that point in time when he was training him.
doubt it unless u can prove it with an issue number that taskmaster states he knows logan whole style. you do realize how many styles logan knows right and how much experience he has plus his trainers experience.

Howard_Jones

Show me an equal speed feat to dodging blasts from Electro with ease.

Show me an equal speed feat to dodging blasts from the Silver Surfer.

H. S. 6
Personally, I want to see Wolverine dodging a bullet.

Not the shooter, before he shoots, but the actual bullet.

Rick/Genis
what do you mean you WANT to see it? I sure don't erm

ExtraMision5555

sabertooth how ever i do not read often since i spend mos tof my money on wollverine, x-men and spiderman and punisher comics how ever he around 25 tons if im not mistaken. jinzin knows mroe about sabertooth then me

25 tons? really? hm

I see

To be honest though, by definition of character, wolverines reflex feats would be trumped by spideys on default of spidermans powers.
Now logan has had some inconstistantly wild showings which i do disagree with sometimes but im sure he has some feats that could argueably match spidermans (due to bad writeing, not skill).

On the otherhand, it would be avery misleading to say he is on par with spidermans reflexes. But i will say that he deserves to be included in people that have speedblitzed becuse i can recall a few instances wehre he attacked quicker than the victims coudl react

capt it up
Show me an equal speed feat to dodging blasts from Electro with ease.

Show me an equal speed feat to dodging blasts from the Silver Surfer.

saying some thing means nothing I need a scann or an issue number I not doing this whole you say some thing I say some thing. I only do pure evidence so if you don't have any real evidence it pointless.

you do realize silver surfer is so fast that spiderman would neevr be able to dodge him right? him dodging silver sufer would be pure PIS. That like logan dodging pheniox or thanos

capt it up
25 tons? really? hm

I see

To be honest though, by definition of character, wolverines reflex feats would be trumped by spideys on default of spidermans powers.
Now logan has had some inconstistantly wild showings which i do disagree with sometimes but im sure he has some feats that could argueably match spidermans (due to bad writeing, not skill).

On the otherhand, it would be avery misleading to say he is on par with spidermans reflexes. But i will say that he deserves to be included in people that have speedblitzed becuse i can recall a few instances wehre he attacked quicker than the victims coudl react
you do realize logan has superhuman reflexes right?

Rick/Genis
You do realize spiderman dodges Electro blasts all the time... being that electro is one of his enemies. And He dodged blasts from Silver Surfer in the Carnage/ Silver Surfer Crossover.

ExtraMision5555
you do realize logan ahs superhuman reflexes right?

Yes, but his reflexes, specifficily agility are no where near spidermans. Or daredevil for that matter

capt it up
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Personally, I want to see Wolverine dodging a bullet.

Not the shooter, before he shoots, but the actual bullet.
lets see he was stated in weapon-x noval to see bullets in slow motion and that why he able to dodge them after there shot.

I give you one feat just to make you happy

(Wolverine #24) wolverine dodges a bullet from a trained assassin from close range and even comment on how easy it is and he dodged it after it was shot.

Rick/Genis
See. I don't like that wolverine sad

I like the wolverine that isn't marvel's poster boy.

Back when he was able to BE harmed.

capt it up
Yes, but his reflexes, specifficily agility are no where near spidermans. Or daredevil for that matter
really now? how would you know this? becuase he does not jump around a lot? you do know agility also has to do with how quite you can be and lightness of foot which seeing as how logan can even sneak up on the likes of DD I saying his agility is quite close to spiderman.

Jumping around waists time it slow you down. just becuase a character does not do so does not mean they can't. logan has made people think he was night crawler before and beast by simply peforming the same acts of agility

capt it up
Originally posted by Rick/Genis

you do realize spiderman marvel poster boy right

Howard_Jones
saying some thing means nothing I need a scann or an issue number I not doing this whole you say some thing I say some thing. I only do pure evidence so if you don't have any real evidence it pointless.

you do realize silver surfer is so fast that spiderman would neevr be able to dodge him right? him dodging silver sufer would be pure PIS.

Spider-Man has been dodging heralds for years. roll eyes (sarcastic)

For the reference, and this is only one.
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1116/42519cf.gif
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1914/42526ha.gif

and Surfer posessed by Carnage.
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/9953/43119qq.gif

Now get outta this thread with your Wolverine garbage and lifeless PIS claims. Nobody wants to hear it.

Soljer
You do realize spiderman dodges Electro blasts all the time... being that electro is one of his enemies. And He dodged blasts from Silver Surfer in the Carnage/ Silver Surfer Crossover.

I don't care how many times Spiderman dodges the Surfer's blasts on panel.

If the Surfer wants to hit him, Pete's hit. I mean, Spiderman has good reflexes, but the Surfer has feats that put him on the nanosecond level.

Also, on topic....

Taskmaster. He was fast enough to speedblitz someone who was fast enough to catch a friggin bullet. Intense.

Soljer

Hate comments like these.....Wolverine is popular, yes.

Spiderman is many times more-so. Bad argument, wink.

I agree that the occasional Wolverine fanboy can be a bit anger-inducing. But, if you're gonna dislike Wolverine, do it for another reason than 'popularity.'

ExtraMision5555
really now? how would you know this? becuase he does not jump around a lot? you do know agility also has to do with how quite you can be and lightness of foot which seeing as how logan can even sneak up on the likes of DD I saying his agility is quite close to spiderman.

Jumping around waists time it slow you down. just becuase a character does not do so does not mean they can't. logan has made people think he was night crawler before and beast by simply peforming the same acts of agility

Yes, becuase logan doesnt jump around alot. Not that he cant, but ide be more incined to believe that spiderman would employ it more often because hes good at it, or for that matter because of the spider sense, it sort of "directs" him to contort his body in such a way to avoid a great deal danger. I mean, were going by feats right? and clearly spiderman has more acrobatic, agility feats doesnt he? Im not saying logan ISINT agile, but lets be serious. as agile as Spiderman? Absolutely not.

Yes it does have some (some.) to do with "lightness of foot". But very little in contrast to other contributers such as more physical things.

And for the record, it would be a literal impossibility for logan to sneak up on daredevil.

capt it up
I match the feat in a comple of minuts

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Soljer
Hate comments like these.....Wolverine is popular, yes.

Spiderman is many times more-so. Bad argument, wink.

I agree that the occasional Wolverine fanboy can be a bit anger-inducing. But, if you're gonna dislike Wolverine, do it for another reason than 'popularity.'

I guarantee you know Rick has about 100 more reasons to hate Wolverine. Don't get him started, for my sake. stick out tongue

capt it up
Yes, becuase logan doesnt jump around alot. Not that he cant, but ide be more incined to believe that spiderman would employ it more often because hes good at it, or for that matter because of the spider sense, it sort of "directs" him to contort his body in such a way to avoid a great deal danger. I mean, were going by feats right? and clearly spiderman has more acrobatic, agility feats doesnt he? Im not saying logan ISINT agile, but lets be serious. as agile as Spiderman? Absolutely not.

Yes it does have some (some.) to do with "lightness of foot". But very little in contrast to other contributers such as more physical things.

And for the record, it would be a literal impossibility for logan to sneak up on daredevil.
saying becuase a character uses some thing more there betetr at it is loads of crap. logan has made people believe he is night crawler a guy who easily as agile as spiderman. logan amde people believe he is beast. Light of foot is based of agility and logan has some of the msot impressive sneaking abilities in marvel. He snuck up on ever one pritty much even DD and other people with enchanced senses. Your reasoning means sqauwt if logan can match spidermans feats

Howard_Jones
saying becuase a character uses some thing more there betetr at it is loads of crap. logan has made people believe he is night crawler a guy who easily as agile as spiderman. logan amde people believe he is beast. Light of foot is based of agility and logan has some of the msot impressive sneaking abilities in marvel. He snuck up on ever one pritty much even DD and other people with enchanced senses. Your reasoning means sqauwt if logan can match spidermans feats

He can't though, which brings me back to my original point. Take the Wolverine garbage out of here. Nobody cares about Wolverine, or wants to care about Wolverine. You brought up Wolverine in a topic that doesn't relate to him, so please shut up about him.

ExtraMision5555

Heres what im saying, most heros are portrayed using the things thier best at (usually) or portrayed in such a way so that the reader understands thier strengths & weaknesses, and usually thier "trademark abilities" are emphasized. Spidermans agility is very emphasized, therefore it is not unreasonable to assume that he has rediculous agility. This is the way he has been portrayed from day one. Logan hasnt. thats not to say that he has NEVER. Its just that he is obviously not as agile as spiderman. period.

And onto the daredevil thing. Short of physical ailment, wolverine SHOULD NOT (or almost anyone street-ish) ever be able to sneak up on daredevil due to the nature of daredevils radar sense. It makes no sense to sneak up on someoen who can track the movements of everyone withinn a half a mile radius. But I wouldent be supprised if somewhere along the line of wolverines quesitonable writeing, it has happened.

capt it up
Spider-Man has been dodging heralds for years. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Really does that make it any less PIS?

For the reference, and this is only one.
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1914/42526ha.gif

Now this feat is equal as impressive since Cyclopes aim is prefect he never misses pretty much.
http://img246.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cyclopssucks03ep8.jpg
http://img246.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cyclopssucks04eo5.jpg

and Surfer posessed by Carnage.
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/9953/43119qq.gif
This thing is not credible since silver surfer should never have trouble hitting spiderman so there no point in mean even matching this feat since it pure PIS and the only thing I match it with would be another PIS feat.

Now get outta this thread with your Wolverine garbage and lifeless PIS claims. Nobody wants to hear it.
Yup you clearly no nothing about logan or his abilities.

capt it up
He can't though, which brings me back to my original point. Take the Wolverine garbage out of here. Nobody cares about Wolverine, or wants to care about Wolverine. You brought up Wolverine in a topic that doesn't relate to him, so please shut up about him.
ya here goes the talking out of your @$$ again. If only you knew what you were talking about.

Howard_Jones
ya here goes the talking out of your @$$ again. If only you knew what you were talking about.

Kid, if I wanted to debate you I would, but I really don't wanna waste my time on a blathering Wolverine fanboy. Please leave my thread before I get mods involved, because I'm sick about hearing about Wolverine.

By the way, Electro's blasts are instantaneous, and almost impossible to dodge. Nice try, but you lose today's Price is Right.

ExtraMision5555
Anyways, as summed up in my last post, Wolverine is not as agile as spiderman. Not close, not kinda close. Now that thats cleared up, we can try to address the original point in this thread laughing

Cap, i dont agree with it, but i respect your opinion

capt it up
Heres what im saying, most heros are portrayed using the things thier best at (usually) or portrayed in such a way so that the reader understands thier strengths & weaknesses, and usually thier "trademark abilities" are emphasized. Spidermans agility is very emphasized, therefore it is not unreasonable to assume that he has rediculous agility. This is the way he has been portrayed from day one. Logan hasnt. thats not to say that he has NEVER. Its just that he is obviously not as agile as spiderman. period.

And onto the daredevil thing. Short of physical ailment, wolverine SHOULD NOT (or almost anyone street-ish) ever be able to sneak up on daredevil due to the nature of daredevils radar sense. It makes no sense to sneak up on someoen who can track the movements of everyone withinn a half a mile radius. But I wouldent be supprised if somewhere along the line of wolverines quesitonable writeing, it has happened.
he was sleeping when wolverien snuck up on him. so the radar senses was not in effect. again you assume becuase logan deos not use it he not as agile. That not true sicne he uses it in another way which is for stealth. Though I do agree spidermans mroe agile I do not agree that spiderman can dodge more then logan can for the pure fact logan skill and reflexes allows him to dodge equally as well or slightly below spiderman

ExtraMision5555
he was sleeping when wolverien snuck up on him. so the radar senses was not in effect. again you assume becuase logan deos not use it he not as agile. That not true sicne he uses it in another way which is for stealth. Though I do agree spidermans mroe agile I do not agree that spiderman can dodge more then logan can for the pure fact logan skill and reflexes allows him to dodge equally as well or slightly below spiderman

thats fine, like i said above (i disagree) but you are certianly entitled to your opinion

p.s is that comic older? (The dd/wolverine insident)
curious

and dd sleeping, that would make sense

darthgoober
Gamora blitzed Ronan after her upgrade. Also, it didn't actually happen on panel, but "Classic" Gamora took out a small army in 8 minutes, so I'm pretty sure that she was able to blitz then also.

capt it up
Kid, if I wanted to debate you I would, but I really don't wanna waste my time on a blathering Wolverine fanboy. Please leave my thread before I get mods involved, because I'm sick about hearing about Wolverine.

By the way, Electro's blasts are instantaneous, and almost impossible to dodge. Nice try, but you lose today's Price is Right.

actaully I brought logan up becuase I said if spiderman is consider a speed bliztser so should logan and sabertooth as wlel as others.

I love to see you debate me. You are so cocky I love to see your pride drop a few notches.

electros blast are not instananeous there eletric not faster then a lazer and more then likly slower. scot blast is about the speed of light body boy plus he is far more accurate.

capt it up
thats fine, like i said above (i disagree) but you are certianly entitled to your opinion

p.s is that comic older? (The dd/wolverine insident)
curious

and dd sleeping, that would make sense
naw it was in the enemy of the state run issue 5 I think

ExtraMision5555
naw it was in the enemy of the state run issue 5 I think

oo
i kno what your talkin about now

ExtraMision5555
ANyways, speedblitzing characters

hasnt MM speedblitzed beofre?
or is my memory flawed

NiņoAraņa
can wolverine leave the thread...NOW...even spider-man should step out quietly because speedblitzing is not his catogory....i mean, yes, it looks like he is, but it's not like the other people who were mentioned

ie. Supes, SS, and whatnot

and i was going to nominate SS but someone beat me to it...

capt it up
many characters have speed blizt before such as
spiderman, sabertooth,logan,deathstroke,I think even maverick, Night wing may have, but I doubt it. Night crawler has, beast I think has

capt it up
night crawler may be a good example of a speed blizt through teleporting

Howard_Jones
actaully I brought logan up becuase I said if spiderman is consider a speed bliztser so should logan and sabertooth as wlel as others.

I love to see you debate me. You are so cocky I love to see your pride drop a few notches.

electros blast are not instananeous there eletric not faster then a lazer and more then likly slower. scot blast is about the speed of light body boy plus he is far more accurate.

no expression

Kiddo, when I want to debate with Fanboys, I'll head to a comic shop with a shit that says Wolveine is a douchebag, and hang a posted of his head on a platter with Captain America with a thumbs up behind it.

Also, I've seen your "debating." You ramble on about shit without taking the time to spell a single solitary word correctly.

You have been asked more than once to stop with the Wolverine crap. He's not nearly as quick as Spider-Man, strong as Spider-Man, Agile as Spider-Man, and so forth. It has been proven on more than one occasion, and you scream PIS like a baby getting a rectal thermometer.

Well, here's a news flash.

A GOOD AMOUNT OF COMICS IS PLOT INDUCED STUPIDITY. STORIES HAVE PLOTS, AND PLOTS WILL SUCK IN THE EYES OF THE PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE. GET OVER IT.

Can we please get on topic now? If I wanna talk about hairy canadians, I'll go to a porn forum.

capt it up

Swanky-Tuna
Does anyone else find it funny how, regardless of who they're fighting, there's always a character thinking how they have to use all of their abilities just to scrape by in a fight?
many characters have speed blizt before such as
spiderman, sabertooth,logan,deathstroke,I think even maverick, Night wing may have, but I doubt it. Night crawler has, beast I think has
Yeah, really, almost every "speedblitzes" in the technical sense of the word. Even characters who have no form of enhanced speed do it. It's just the way comics are.

Peter fighting style is based off his powers and in actaulity it not that impressive. Take away his powers and it would be the worst style ever.
If you take away the trapeez from the high fliers they're just boring tumblers.

Howard_Jones

capt it up

ya I said it and you went on to say he could not and such which is why we got of topic. it was complete on topic for me to add wolverine and sabertooth to the list

nvrbeenwthagirl
Any Character with Super Speed OR Super Reflexes is capable of Speed blitzing and probably has as it's PART OF THIER POWERS. Spiderman can speed Blitz. But he can't speed blitz wonder woman becuz she is faster and has faster reflexes. But WW can't speed blitz flash becuz he is superior in those areas. It's all relative.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

If you take away the trapeez from the high fliers they're just boring tumblers.

Depending when you took it away, they could be less then that. They could be dead no expression

erm

Posting his opinion was not getting it off topic. You spurring on a fight, spending the majoirty of your words on useless insults, is what mostly dragged this off topic.

==============================================

Anyways,

How viable a tactic WOULD speed-blitzing be for Silver Surfer? I mean, it wouldnt exactly be stretch if he did, but with his mediocre H2H skills, I wonder how applicable such fast-paced combat would be...?

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Depending when you took it away, they could be less then that. They could be dead no expression

laughing laughing

Good point

Endless Mike
That Spinster lady against the Surfer. Didn't work out too well though.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Does anyone else find it funny how, regardless of who they're fighting, there's always a character thinking how they have to use all of their abilities just to scrape by in a fight?

Huh? I've seen that specific SM scan before (I've read the issue, actually). Those two people in the bottom panels aren't there normally.

Weird.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Huh? I've seen that specific SM scan before (I've read the issue, actually). Those two people in the bottom panels aren't there normally.

Weird.

Wierdest part is that it's in your respect thread for Spidey.

Soljer

laughing

Metalmanx
becuase sabertooth is as stronger if not stronger then spiderman. Logan can match spidermans reflex feats and has speed blizt people before.

Logan can match Spider-Man's reflex feats? What the f**k?

And I've never seen anything to show Creed being stronger than Spider-Man.

DigiMark007

Are the two bottom panels there? I don't remember them at all.

tkitna
Greatest speedblitz of all time.

http://web.telia.com/~u68002685/pics/WonderMan_vs_Logan_ic5.jpg

Metalmanx
When I see Wolverine or Sabretooth do stuff like this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6587899

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6823461

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6834323
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6834327

Etc., etc...

...Then I'll believe they can speed-blitz.

Ultraman Baltan
Ultraman
Ultraman Tiga
Ultraman Cosmos
Sran Seijin
Ultraman Max
Ultraseven
Kamen Rider Kabuto and other KRB Riders
Flashes
Superman
Captain Marvel
Spiderman
Silver Surfer
Ironman

capt it up
Originally posted by tkitna
Greatest speedblitz of all time.

http://web.telia.com/~u68002685/pics/WonderMan_vs_Logan_ic5.jpg
that was sort of a speed blizt how ever not really. he caught logan from behind and un ware.

ExtraMision5555
looks like a speedblitz to me

capt it up
looks like a speedblitz to me
you should read the whole issue. logan was facing the opisit way and out of no were wonder man ambushed him.

ExtraMision5555
you should read the whole issue. logan was facing the opisit way and out of no were wonder man ambushed him.
all story implications aside --
in definition, it was, he was traveling at wolverine at a high rate of speed (blitz)

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
When I see Wolverine or Sabretooth do stuff like this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6587899
Logan does not need to do this because unlike spiderman logan can simply claw the person causing high amount of damage. That feat is no more impressive then Logan doing this to a cyborg and cyborgs has at least enhanced reflexes.

(Wolverine #23) moving so fast the cyborg can not eve hope to understand what is happening. I wish I had the next scans because it shows the cyber parts of the cyborg falls off leaving behind only the human ( or what is still human at least).
http://img69.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine406ut.jpg

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6823461
Why is that so impressive? Absorbing man is not known for his speed. Hell and spiderman wearing the black suit which increases his speed. Logan moved so fast during the secret war he cut off absorbing mans arm before he could swing. This feat does nou impress me since it just showing the battle between him and absorbing man who not only a retard, but is quite slow at times. That feats far less impressive then logan in
(X-men what price victory?! # 102) Beating up on Domina with his fist by over whelming her with his speed and accuracy. If any thing this feat is more impressive.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6834323
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6834327

Etc., etc...

...Then I'll believe they can speed-blitz.
Ishown you this about 10 times when ever you use this event so here it is.

Wolverine moving so fast the soldier are unable to even fall his movement or firer and there hands are on the trigger.
http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinev1068170in.jpg
http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinev1068183cz.jpg

I find this feat easily an equal if not better then the spiderman feat.

capt it up
all story implications aside --
in definition, it was, he was traveling at wolverine at a high rate of speed (blitz)
Yes, but in order to speed blizt some one they have to be looking at you. you can not simply attack them from behind and with your superio strength keep them dizzy enough so they can not react.

ExtraMision5555
Yes, but in order to spead blizt some one they have to be looking at you. you can not simply attack them from behind and with your superio strength keep them dizzy enough so they can not react.

!

yikes

well

im gona leave that one alone

Metalmanx
that was sort of a speed blizt how ever not really. he caught logan from behind and un ware.

That doesn't change in the slightest the fact that it was a speed-blitz.

ExtraMision5555
That doesn't change in the slightest the fact that it was a speed-blitz.

Metalmanx
Logan does not need to do this because unlike spiderman logan can simply claw the person causing high amount of damage. That feat is no more impressive then Logan doing this to a cyborg and cyborgs has at least enhanced reflexes.

(Wolverine #23) moving so fast the cyborg can not eve hope to understand what is happening. I wish I had the next scans because it shows the cyber parts of the cyborg falls off leaving behind only the human ( or what is still human at least).
http://img69.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine406ut.jpg

"Logan does not need to do this" = Because he can't.

Why is that so impressive? Absorbing man is not known for his speed. Hell and spiderman wearing the black suit which increases his speed. Logan moved so fast during the secret war he cut off absorbing mans arm before he could swing. This feat does nou impress me since it just showing the battle between him and absorbing man who not only a retard, but is quite slow at times. That feats far less impressive then logan in
(X-men what price victory?! # 102) Beating up on Domina with his fist by over whelming her with his speed and accuracy. If any thing this feat is more impressive.

I was under the impression that the black costume didn't actually increase his physical stats, just gave him unlimited webbing a mild form of shape-shifting.

Regardless, it doesn't change the fact that it was a speed-blitz. Absorbing Man couldn't keep up with Spidey's far superior speed. This equals speed-blitz.

Ishown you this about 10 times when ever you use this event so here it is.

Wolverine moving so fast the soldier are unable to even fall his movement or firer and there hands are on the trigger.
http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinev1068170in.jpg
http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinev1068183cz.jpg

I find this feat easily an equal if not better then the spiderman feat.

And you can keep showing me another ten times if you'd like. It's an impressive feat, I won't take it away from Wolverine. However, he's attacking regular humans. Albeit, trained humans, but regular humans nonetheless (as in, AVERAGE, NOT peak-human). Given the right advantage, even I could speed blitz these soldiers.

Metalmanx
Yes, but in order to speed blizt some one they have to be looking at you. you can not simply attack them from behind and with your superio strength keep them dizzy enough so they can not react.

...What the f**k?

no

Soljer
Given the right advantage, even I could speed blitz these soldiers.

I'm sorry Metalman, I usually agree with you....but unless 'the right advantage' is a fully automatic rifle, and a full body adamantium/vibranium weave jumpsuit, you'd get shot. erm.

ExtraMision5555
I'm sorry Metalman, I usually agree with you....but unless 'the right advantage' is a fully automatic rifle, and a full body adamantium/vibranium weave jumpsuit, you'd get shot. erm.

the former can be arranged

the latter

well

Metalmanx

Soljer, man, com'on. I thought you knew me better than that. It was just a bad joke, a huge exaggeration. I was just trying to get my point across is all.

Lighten up a little, bro-ham. wink

ExtraMision5555
Soljer, man, com'on. I thought you knew me better than that. It was just a bad joke, a huge exaggeration. laughing laughing

Soljer
Soljer, man, com'on. I thought you knew me better than that. It was just a bad joke, a huge exaggeration. I was just trying to get my point across is all.

Lighten up a little, bro-ham. wink

Oh. no expression.

Heh, I thought we were gonna have another MasterBruce on our hands for a second, there. My bad, stick out tongue.

ExtraMision5555
Oh. no expression.

Heh, I thought we were gonna have another MasterBruce on our hands for a second, there. My bad, stick out tongue.
hahaha awww

masterbruce is the living vigalante
let him do him

wink:

Metalmanx
Oh. no expression.

S'okay, duder. No harm done. rock

ExtraMision5555
defication blvd

Swanky-Tuna
You'd think with his enhanced senses and reflexes he would of ducked or something instead of getting smeared.

That's bullsmurf. The entire point of a speedblitz is to rush someone before they can react. Which ever way that someone is facing means nothing.

Kid Kurdy
Spider-Man has speed blitzed a lot of characters : Hulk, Rhino, Firelord, Absorbing Man...

The most impressive was his fight against Masterson Thor : now that was a true speed blitz. Too bad I don't have the scans sad

Bald Bugger
Does everything have to be about that shitty Canadian. Spiderman is better and has getter reflexes. He gets pwned. Enough orgasms over him please.

Howard_Jones
Anyway, back on topic, who do we have so far that's actually done it?

Aurora
Northstar
Flash
Zoom
Superman
Spider-Man
Runner
am I missing anyone?

Jyppe
Quicksilver.

air beardey
ur talking bout firelord rite?

could someone post scans up of him beating firelord or tell me where i coudl find them. i really want to see this

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by air beardey
could someone post scans up of him beating firelord or tell me where i coudl find them. i really want to see this

Spider-Man respect thread.

ExtraMision5555
ultimate quicksilver beat the fugg out of someone recently
in pure speedblitz rawness

OneDumbG0
I could have sworn 'speedblitz' was used to describe someone going at such a rate of speed as to literally go through an opponent or splatter him. Like evil Northstar speeding up and splattering people. However, it appears that the general consensus here is that 'speedblitz' refers to a flurry of punches of kicks that overwhelms an opponent so much that at times he can't even react or is beaten before he knows it?

I like the former idea better than the latter. I've seen guys like Daredevil do the latter. But if that's what 'speedblitz' means, then so be it. Personally, the first idea of 'speedblitz' is something that I've taken great interest in, mostly in Superman vs. debates. But I guess we oughtta start callign that something different.

air beardey
thanks

Metalmanx
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I could have sworn 'speedblitz' was used to describe someone going at such a rate of speed as to literally go through an opponent or splatter him. Like evil Northstar speeding up and splattering people. However, it appears that the general consensus here is that 'speedblitz' refers to a flurry of punches of kicks that overwhelms an opponent so much that at times he can't even react or is beaten before he knows it?

I like the former idea better than the latter. I've seen guys like Daredevil do the latter. But if that's what 'speedblitz' means, then so be it. Personally, the first idea of 'speedblitz' is something that I've taken great interest in, mostly in Superman vs. debates. But I guess we oughtta start callign that something different.

Eh. It's kind of a bit from column A, a bit from column B.

If Superman were to fly insanely fast into his opponent before said opponent could react, that would be a speed-blitz.

If Spider-Man were to move really quickly and land a flurry of attacks upon his enemy before he can react, that, too, is a speed-blitz.

capt it up
"Logan does not need to do this" = Because he can't.
No he just does not need to. He can do real damage to who he is fighting with his claws he ahs no need to jump around them and I am pretty sure the scan I show and comic number was equally impressive feat. Logan was able to attack so fast the cyborg was unable to react which is most definitely equal to that Spiderman feat.

I was under the impression that the black costume didn't actually increase his physical stats, just gave him unlimited webbing a mild form of shape-shifting.
No I was under the impression it raised every single one of his ability ecpt spider sense.

Regardless, it doesn't change the fact that it was a speed-blitz. Absorbing Man couldn't keep up with Spidey's far superior speed. This equals speed-blitz.
True how ever it does not change the fact I posted a feat that was as good if not better.

And you can keep showing me another ten times if you'd like. It's an impressive feat, I won't take it away from Wolverine. However, he's attacking regular humans. Albeit, trained humans, but regular humans nonetheless (as in, AVERAGE, NOT peak-human).
So? Why does this matter? He is attacking highly trained humans. The picture you showed had him hit some one from behind and they could barley see spiderman move. How is your feat any more impressive? If any thing is less impressive, because they were able to see him move. A normal woman and a goofy crazy guy having trouble seeing Spiderman move is more impressive then Logan speed blitz a group of highly trained soldier with out them pulling the trigger or seeing him move.

Given the right advantage, even I could speed blitz these soldiers.
Please go and do that I love to see it

Swanky-Tuna
Anyway, back on topic, who do we have so far that's actually done it?

Aurora
Northstar
Flash
Zoom
Superman
Spider-Man
Runner
am I missing anyone?
Surfer

Metalmanx
No he just does not need to. He can do real damage to who he is fighting with his claws he ahs no need to jump around them and I am pretty sure the scan I show and comic number was equally impressive feat. Logan was able to attack so fast the cyborg was unable to react which is most definitely equal to that Spiderman feat.

No, it means he can't. So he relies on the destructive power of his claws instead. That Cyborb didn't appear to be all that impressive. Perhaps if I could see some of his feats? Regardless, if Wolverine was able to do that to him, then Spider-Man could've done it even faster. Since well, he's faster.

No I was under the impression it raised every single one of his ability ecpt spider sense.

Clearly we're in disagreement here. I'm almost positive the symbiote didn't actually augment his abilties except for unlimited webbing and shape-shifting abilities. Are you sure you're not referring to the animated series?

So? Why does this matter? He is attacking highly trained humans. The picture you showed had him hit some one from behind and they could barley see spiderman move. How is your feat any more impressive? If any thing is less impressive, because they were able to see him move. A normal woman and a goofy crazy guy having trouble seeing Spiderman move is more impressive then Logan speed blitz a group of highly trained soldier with out them pulling the trigger or seeing him move.

Call me crazy, but that dude Spidey talks to looks like a superhero to me. As in one with superhuman abilities/senses. I don't actually know who is, but I would appreciate anyone helping me out there.

And highly trained humans are nice and all, but still just humans. Not even peak human. Nowhere close to peak human in fact. Must not have been that highly trained, since they couldn't even see Wolverine. He's not Flash. Hell, he's not Quicksiler. HELL, he's not even Triathlon (in terms of speed). And yet they couldn't see him? Yea. Some soldiers they were.

Martian_mind
Jonn blitzed some martians before

capt it up

Metalmanx

capt it up
Do you read Spider-Man? At all?
Yes I do and I clearly own more issue then you, because I knew more about the scans you post then you do. All your favorit spiderman dodging feats you post I own the issues.

Because if you did, you wouldn't have to ask me to provide you with evidence that Spider-Man is the superior dodger and faster than Wolverine. B]
I read spiderman. Every issue and like wolverine I get it every two weeks. I asking you to prove it if it is so easy to prove why have you been unable to do so.

Then I was wrong about the mental guy. I concede that point then. See? I'm okay with admitting when I'm wrong. Clearly you get some sort of orgasmic pleasure from pointing out little things like that to me.
Not at all I find it funny how many people will use evidence that they have no idea what truly going on and assume every thing from just a single scan. That is why I do not use scans as evidence unless I have read the comic because one scan is just not enough you need the complete contexts.

And those special ops were designed to take out a meta human? Whoever hired him should get his money back. They couldn't deliver the goods, they must not be able to take out a meta human then.
Not sure the meta human they were sent after was pretty scared if I remember correctly.

Metalmanx
Yes I do and I clearly own more issue then you, because I knew more about the scans you post then you do. All your favorit spiderman dodging feats you post I own the issues.

I read spiderman. Every issue and like wolverine I get it every two weeks. I asking you to prove it if it is so easy to prove why have you been unable to do so.

Not at all I find it funny how many people will use evidence that they have no idea what truly going on and assume every thing from just a single scan. That is why I do not use scans as evidence unless I have read the comic because one scan is just not enough you need the complete contexts.

Not sure the meta human they were sent after was pretty scared if I remember correctly.

You should consider yourself lucky and/or rich then. I can't afford to purchase all of the comics that I read. I have, however, read a large, large number of both Spider-Man and X-men comcis. Wolverine as well, althouth I'll admit I'm a bit more fuzzy on his since I don't recall it as well. If I bought every comic I've read, well, I'd have a lot. And then I'd have plenty of comic evidence for you. I'm unable to because I don't physically own said comics. Unfortunately, I don't own many of the comics I reference. I have read many of them regardless. Sadly, I missed the issue with the mental guy. So I concede to the fact that I don't know about that one.

What meta human were they after? Were these special ops designed to take down a CERTAIN meta human or meta humans in general? Because, like I said before, if they were set up to take out any meta human, then it was a blatant lie.

capt it up
You should consider yourself lucky and/or rich then.
Far from that lol. I sacrifice certain things for theses issues. I had to drop a few titles as well which sucks, but I am still able to get every Spiderman and wolverine appearance which is good.

I have, however, read a large, large number of both Spider-Man and X-men comcis. Wolverine as well, althouth I'll admit I'm a bit more fuzzy on his since I don't recall it as well.
Ya I own pretty much all of them lol. I read them all regularly when I am home.

If I bought every comic I've read, well, I'd have a lot.
As would I. I own something like 3000 or something like that.

And then I'd have plenty of comic evidence for you. I'm unable to because I don't physically own said comics.
By the cdroms they saved me a lot of money. Though I only have the avengers one and x-men one and I own all the x-men issue on the cdrom any ways, but it good to have.

Unfortunately, I don't own many of the comics I reference. I have read many of them regardless. Sadly, I missed the issue with the mental guy. So I concede to the fact that I don't know about that one.
It all good. The mental guy was funny you should read it some time.

What meta human were they after?
Astronauts version of omega red.

Were these special ops designed to take down a CERTAIN meta human or meta humans in general? Because, like I said before, if they were set up to take out any meta human, then it was a blatant lie.
There were designed to take out the guy based off omega red if I am not mistaken.

Metalmanx
Hm. Wouldn't that make him more powerful and more deadly than Wolverine? And yet they were still taken out?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.