Flash vs Oa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trolly_crouchjr
Flash is on Oa and is ready to take them all out
the every GL is on Oa and knows that he is there
No Parallax, Ion etc...
Can Flash do it?
The GLs cannot go above their tallest building.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Flash dies horribly as one of the gaurdians banishes him to the speed force.

Scoobless
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
No Parallax, Ion etc...
Can Flash do it?

No

NiņoAraņa
why? no expression

kgkg
LMAO

Flash dies

Howard_Jones
This is retarded.

masterbruce
I know that Kingdom Come Flash would obliterate Oa with ease. Not so sure about Wally though, he might have a slim shot if he can tap into the speedforce.

kgkg
Originally posted by masterbruce
I know that Kingdom Come Flash would obliterate Oa with ease. Not so sure about Wally though, he might have a slim shot if he can tap into the speedforce. KC flash was knocked over...... did you read the KC?

He can be touched and it has happened.

OA(Gls) destroys any Flash.

Other than Flash Prime son of Wally the god boy

trolly_crouchjr
How many GLs do you think flash will be able to take out then?
he can react faster than the speed to thought and the GLs JUST got to knw that he is there

batdude123
No Parallax, Ion etc...
Can Flash do it?

*UGH*

KMC..... DAMN YOU!!!!! mad

masterbruce
How many GLs do you think flash will be able to take out then?
he can react faster than the speed to thought and the GLs JUST got to knw that he is there

Kingdom Come Flash can be everywhere at the same time. So he could become infinite Flashes battling every single GL at the same time. The GLs won't be able to touch him.

Kingdom Come Flash FTW 10/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Kingdom Come Flash can be everywhere at the same time. So he could become infinite Flashes battling every single GL at the same time. The GLs won't be able to touch him.

Kingdom Come Flash was like the Speed Force Personified. That's like putting an abstract against a bunch of top heralds.

On a side note, How are Kyle and Hal put on herald lvl when they can do things no Herald could ever wish to do? Unless people think the Silver Surfer can absorb or deflect a Big bang?

Bald Bugger
..........MB is retarded.....

King Kandy
Originally posted by Bald Bugger
..........MB is retarded.....
Yes.
Yes he is.

Four lightyears my ass.

darthgoober
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Kingdom Come Flash was like the Speed Force Personified. That's like putting an abstract against a bunch of top heralds.

On a side note, How are Kyle and Hal put on herald lvl when they can do things no Herald could ever wish to do? Unless people think the Silver Surfer can absorb or deflect a Big bang?
Because just about everyone with a brain is willing to admit that the big Bang feat is PIS.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by darthgoober
Because just about everyone with a brain is willing to admit that the big Bang feat is PIS.

Me have brain!

Soljer
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Me have brain!

I'm glad, smile.

bigbran
I know that Kingdom Come Flash would obliterate Oa with ease. Not so sure about Wally though, he might have a slim shot if he can tap into the speedforce. Originally posted by masterbruce

Awesome, awesome... MB is my hero... profiled.

nvrbeenwthagirl

You mean like Thor deflecting blast that can destroy a 5th of the universe PIS? Like that?

bigbran
You mean like Thor deflecting blast that can destroy a 5th of the universe PIS? Like that? I have only seen one person ever use that.

darthgoober
You mean like Thor deflecting blast that can destroy a 5th of the universe PIS? Like that?
There's a BIG difference in the level of power between those two feats. Also, you have to remember that Thor's was accomplished by MAGIC(which is the ultimate trump card in Marvel).

(But for the record, I deon't lend to much credit to that particular Thor feat mayself. But it's still not nearly as bad as the Big Bang feat.)

Bald Bugger
I am gonna get a collection of quotes aswell I think.

bigbran
Originally posted by Bald Bugger
I am gonna get a collection of quotes aswell I think. I already beat you.

King Kandy
Originally posted by bigbran
I already beat you.
The "Aswell" means he knew that.

There can be more then one. I've been thinking about it myself.

Bald Bugger
Profiled. cool

mighty adam

On a side note, How are Kyle and Hal put on herald lvl when they can do things no Herald could ever wish to do? Unless people think the Silver Surfer can absorb or deflect a Big bang? will you ever stop your sad lil dc vs marvel war? roll eyes (sarcastic) stupid fanboy

mighty adam
Because just about everyone with a brain is willing to admit that the big Bang feat is PIS. he has no brain.

mighty adam
gls go from stoping the big bang to getting beat by brick lv hero's. gls will never be over ss. all their power is based on their willpower one day they can have god like feats the next bricks like supes or black adam is beating dat ass. they go to up and down

Wally West
blink

Please stop this Flash nonsense!

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Wally West
blink

Please stop this Flash nonsense! spoken from wally west himselfyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.