Predator runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok, 3 days of prep for the Yaujta.
and this is a top-of-the-line Warrior Predator like Scarface which is like a veteran hunter whos stronger than most Yaujta(roughly around class 10 strength), and hes bloodlusted, arrogance-free w/ absolutely no code of honor whatsoever.

Weapons/Equipment: cloaking device, mesh-suit, medium armor, medicomp, biohelmet w/ all visions and neuro-scan as well, gauntlet control panel w/ self-destruct device, 13" indestructible wrist blades, combi-stick, speargun, shoulder cannon, smart disk and remote bombs.
the fights in the jungles of South America.

1. The Punisher- M16 w/ 200-round SAW mag, M203 40mm grenade launcher & bayonet, dual M1911A1 Colt .45s w/ laser sights, survival knife, 3 hand grenades, kevlar vest and nightvision goggles.

2. Blade- all weapons off the movie.

3. T-800-shotgun and grenade launcher.

4. T-850- Terminator off T-3(Arnie), supposeably more durable than the T-800. armed w/ minigun.

5. Wolverine

6. 45 Navy SEALs

7. 90 Navy SEALs

8. The Thing

Soljer
Originally posted by braz
ok, 3 days of prep for the Yaujta.
and this is a top-of-the-line Warrior Predator like Scarface which is like a veteran hunter whos stronger than most Yaujta(roughly around class 10 strength), and hes bloodlusted, arrogance-free w/ absolutely no code of honor whatsoever.

Weapons/Equipment: cloaking device, mesh-suit, medium armor, medicomp, biohelmet w/ all visions and neuro-scan as well, gauntlet control panel w/ self-destruct device, 13" indestructible wrist blades, combi-stick, speargun, shoulder cannon, smart disk and remote bombs.
the fights in the jungles of South America.

1. The Punisher- M16 w/ 200-round SAW mag, M203 40mm grenade launcher & bayonet, dual M1911A1 Colt .45s w/ laser sights, survival knife, 3 hand grenades, kevlar vest and nightvision goggles.

2. Blade- all weapons off the movie.

3. T-800-shotgun and grenade launcher.

4. T-850- Terminator off T-3(Arnie), supposeably more durable than the T-800. armed w/ minigun.

5. Wolverine

6. 45 Navy SEALs

7. 90 Navy SEALs

8. The Thing

The T-850 was specifically designed to be more durable with respect to plasma weapons especially. Though I'm not sure that that'll be enough - the Yautja could probably take one hand to hand. erm.

In fact, I'd say the Yautja clears this gauntlet.

braz
id say he has a good chance

juggernaut66666
Pred clears it.

PRAYERRUN
yeah me too.

Darth Martin
7 and 8 could be problems but if it's Scarface I think he can clear it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.