Iceman vs. Colossus (Boxing)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Iceman must face Colossus in a boxing match. The best of three rounds both heroes can take their different forms but beyond that normal boxing rules apply.

Who takes home the win?

Soljer
Hmmm....

Iceman can't be hurt by physical means, but I dunno if he's strong enough to hurt Colossus, either.

I mean, Iceman has been able to add mass to his body to increase his strength, but I dunno if it'd be enough. erm.

Stalemate.

Metalmanx
Truly, this could be nothing more but a stalemate.

Since it's strictly boxing, no other powers are allowed. Meaning Iceman can't freeze Colossus or anything. However, Colossus can't put down Iceman physically. But nor can Iceman to Colossus.

So, in short, stalemate.

Blair Wind
Hmmmmm.....how much does it take to knock Colossus down? I mean Iceman has "hulked" out, and while Colossus cannot get any stronger, Iceman can. There has to be a certain point where its strong enough erm

xmarksthespot
Probably a stalemate. I don't recall seeing Iceman bolster himself to Class 100 levels.

darthgoober
Colossus has more h2h skills than Bobby to my knowledge, so I see him pulling the win hear. Not by KO, but by decision at the end of the fight. Colossus racks up more points through supperior skill, and gets the win.(They are boxing right?)

Metalmanx
Originally posted by darthgoober
Colossus has more h2h skills than Bobby to my knowledge, so I see him pulling the win hear. Not by KO, but by decision at the end of the fight. Colossus racks up more points through supperior skill, and gets the win.(They are boxing right?)

That's a good point there, too.

xmarksthespot
Hmm true. I'm feeling suggestible. Colossus ftw.

Entity
Wanted to make an even fight.
Guess I might have made it to even.
I agree stalemate.

StyleTime
If this a fight where actual boxing scoring is used, Colossus should take this via decision.

Brian Oswald
Doesnt Iceman need water to grow in size? Can he use the water in the air to do this? I dont really see this taking down Pete. I think Pete can keep shattering Bobby, and of course he will reform. Stalemate or Colossus in a slight-ish majority

Soljer
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Doesnt Iceman need water to grow in size? Can he use the water in the air to do this? I dont really see this taking down Pete. I think Pete can keep shattering Bobby, and of course he will reform. Stalemate or Colossus in a slight-ish majority

In a physical fight? Stalemate.

In an all-out fight? Iceman.

In a boxing match? Colossus (via scoring).

Brian Oswald
Originally posted by Soljer
In a physical fight? Stalemate.

In an all-out fight? Iceman.

In a boxing match? Colossus (via scoring). Yeah. I dont think Iceman can knock Pete out

Entity
I doubt Pete could knock out Bobby if he brought his body to absolute zero degrees kelvin!
And he would have some REALLY hard fist!!!

Brian Oswald
Originally posted by Entity
I doubt Pete could knock out Bobby if he brought his body to absolute zero degrees kelvin!
And he would have some REALLY hard fist!!! If he does that it wold freeze Pete. thats not very fair in a boxing match

Swanky-Tuna
I don't know how boxing matches are scored, but from what I know about how MMA fights are scored, Colossus would probably win for doing the most "damage" and controlling the fight since it'd pretty much just be Colossus smashing Iceman over and over again.

Entity
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
If he does that it wold freeze Pete. thats not very fair in a boxing match

Valid point. I was just thinking in terms of harding himself but if he turned Pete he would by reaction draw from his heat.

So, your right.

Bentley
Colosus by decision.

Colossus-Big C
indeed

chomperx9
to box, takes physical contact melee damage. Iceman would have to stay in Ice form with his body and Hit with his fist while frozen.

Colossus should still win

the ninjak
If Bobby can't expand his size then he's gonna have a hard time boxing when he has to keep reforming after being shattered.

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/xomega1aiceman.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.