Accepted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Coolhalvo
Hello All,

I finally got to see Accepted this past week, and I must say I was disapointed. Justin Long's performance was lackluster and the story could have been better. The only exeption was Monica (played by Blake Lively). This is the first time I have seen her and I am impressed, every time she was on screen I was warm all over. I imdb'd her and I see that she recently finished a new movie, Elvis & Anabelle (elvisandanabelle-dot-com). I really hope I get to see it.

Impediment
I have no desire whatsoever to see this movie.

Wolfie
Justin Long isn't ready for lead roles. This movie wasn't very good at all.

soin2cal
Never heard about itmessed

The Core
Originally posted by Impediment
I have no desire whatsoever to see this movie.

jason maddox
This movie was kind of a let down as it just proves Justin Long is better as the supporting actor and I found Lewis Black to be funny other than that it was boring

DeepPink
To start off with I'd wanted to see this movie, mainly because of how good Justin Long was in Dodgeball, but I've heard so many bad things about it I'm not gonna bother. Its a shame because I think the concept of the film could have been pretty good... oh well.

snowultra
the concept of this film was funny, but of course it turned into a romantic comedy.

Wolfie
Originally posted by snowultra
the concept of this film was funny, but of course it turned into a romantic comedy.
Just because the main character is interested in a girl doesn't make it a romantic comedy. Lots of comedies have that girl he's interested in.

If Accepted is a romantic comedy, so is:
- Super Troopers
- Dude, Where's My Car?
- Dazed and Confused
- Hot Shots!
- Good Burger
- Bill & Ted
- Austin Powers

DOYLEZOMBIE
To Wolfie: Justin Long had a lead roll in the Movie Jeepers Creepers.

wuTa
^^^ That does not help his credibilty to carry a film.

ADarksideJedi
What is the movie about?Never heard of it anyway.jm

chillmeistergen
I saw it, thought it was a typical Van Wilderesque College comedy. It relied on all the typical 'it's all out of control' storyline, but of course good wins through in the end. What a load of shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.