ohhh my god!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
well i just found something out that im very excited over, a special edition of One Flew Over the Cuckoos nest is coming out in about a month, 3 weeks for me cuz i can get them early since i work at blockbuster smile 2 discs, commentary, a making of documentary, 8 additional scenes. this is a must have for any dvd collector as its arguably the finest movie ever made, just thought id bring it to all of your attention. smile

Fire
yea very good movie, wasn't it a book aswell?

BackFire349
yeah, book first. books very good too. i like the movie better though.

Fire
I think my mom loves the book, I read parts of it, since it was about that time LOTR came out, so started to read that one.
the movie is cool tho, bit old if I remember correctly, but mostly like old movies, less show more movie

BackFire349
agreed.

finti
Good movie with excellent acting

Corran
An excellent movie, sounds like a good dvd to get.

finti
Probably, I wish for a DVD release of the Pink Panther movies as well zone 2 that is

mechmoggy
The Pink Panther is excellent.

Thomas H
indeed! only those starring Peter Sellers!

chico23
You know that just figures. I broke down not too long ago and bought the generic form of the DVD. Now they come out with special edition. Oh well, I love this movie and I'll end up buying this version too.

BackFire349
well i got the special edition. the special features are really good and the movie never looked better, i recomend it to everyone. you get a great great movie plus some interesting special features.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.