Thor/BRB/Silver Surfer Run the DC guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Classic Versions of all three. No RKT

no BFR Surfer is in his current upgrade (dont' know what lvl that is tho)

If they make it to lvl 4. Thor gets angry for even being challanged and gets a good dose of his Angry Thor mode.

1. Troia(Titan Mode), Captian Atom, Alan Scott
2. Wonder Woman+(Sandles,Sword,, Armor,),Maxima,Zuriel
3. The Demon Etrigan, Firestorm classic, Black Adam
4. Captian Marvel, Superman, Monel
5. John Stewart,Guy Gardner,Martian Manhunter
6. Flash(wally),Insane Lightray, Entropy Aegis Steel
7. Kyle Rayner GL, Hal Jordan GL, Kilowog GL
8. Orion, Infinity Man, Takion

charlemagne9746
I think team number three could stop that Marvel team

nvrbeenwthagirl
No one else has an opinion? I thought this was a good balanced Guantlet.

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
No one else has an opinion? I thought this was a good balanced Guantlet.

It's also past/near midnight for most of the posters. You might wanna give it some time.

nvrbeenwthagirl

mighty adam
spite!!!!!!!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by mighty adam
spite!!!!!!!

How the hell is this spite? please explain? cuz the teams are no where near spite. you are such a tard for even saying that.

Galan007
they probably make it to #3 maybe #4

nvrbeenwthagirl
I actually thought that they would start having real trouble around lvl 6.

Soujaboy
Spite

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Spite

Your even dumber than your freind. Unless you can prove it's spite. Becuz the three have a good chance against the entire list to pull some wins. I'm going to report you and your freind for trolling and bothering me. Now spite that.

Galan007
I actually thought that they would start having real trouble around lvl 6. I doubt they could make it past #4 though..

CM=Skyfather now

Soujaboy
Your even dumber than your freind. Unless you can prove it's spite. Becuz the three have a good chance against the entire list to pull some wins. I'm going to report you and your freind for trolling and bothering me. Now spite that.

This is why the posters here respect you eek!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
I doubt they could make it past #4 though..

CM=Skyfather now

NO Captain marvel is not Shazam. Shazam is someone different. Not the same thing. How can you be Captain Marvel and Shazam at the same time? you cant

Soujaboy
They lose at three, at the demon who's destroyed universes.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is why the posters here respect you eek!

I dont' give a damn what you say. Your saying spite for no F ing reason. The list is not spite and your bothering me with out just cuase. I reported you.

nvrbeenwthagirl
They lose at three, at the demon who's destroyed universes.

The Demon has never destroyed a universe by himself.

DigiMark007
Guys, leave each other alone.

I don't smell spite here, and spam posts aren't encouraged in any context.

Thanks.

Soljer
Captain Marvel? Rock of Eternity?

Shazam?

Put the connections together.

Soujaboy
They stop at thee or four...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
Captain Marvel? Rock of Eternity?

Shazam?

Put the connections together.

The minute he got the rock of eternity's power, he was Shazam. He can't be captain marvel and Shazam at the same time. Meaning when someone says captain marvel,they mean bad ass captain marvel top tier hero. Not uber skyfather why bother to put him in a fight.

UniOmni
They stop at six.

If they make it past 4, which i'd say is likely, then they blow past 5, and likely get stopped at six.

But, since all out Superman did do decently against the Aegis, iirc, they might make it past.

Soljer
The minute he got the rock of eternity's power, he was Shazam. He can't be captain marvel and Shazam at the same time. Meaning when someone says captain marvel,they mean bad ass captain marvel top tier hero. Not uber skyfather why bother to put him in a fight.

Meh, Captain Marvel is an alias for Billy Bastion (or vice versa, wink ). And we use current versions on the forum. Current Billy is SHAZAM. erm.

Just say "Classic" Captain Marvel, and we won't have such discrepancies.

Though, that said....(while, myself, still being unsure of Etrigan's power)....I could see them getting to number 7, if this is DC Flash, and not KMC Flash.

They definitely wouldn't manage to get past the Lantern's, though. I think that the Surfer could take one for a slight majority, but I'm not confident in Thors or Beta's ability to do similarly.

UniOmni
If it were Kyle and Kilowog, i'd agree, but Guy and John?

Not enough drive.

Guy has the potential, but is hampered.

And unless Etri is at his stone henge levels, he gets handled.

Soljer
Originally posted by UniOmni
If it were Kyle and Kilowog, i'd agree, but Guy and John?

Not enough drive.

Guy has the potential, but is hampered.

And unless Etri is at his stone henge levels, he gets handled.

no expression

I was talking about level 7. Kyle, Hal, and Kilowog.

UniOmni
I'd give BRB odds over Hal, but Kyles ingenuity would likely trump the stupidity that is Thor.

Soljer
Originally posted by UniOmni
I'd give BRB odds over Hal, but Kyles ingenuity would likely trump the stupidity that is Thor.

I don't think I'd even get Beta odds over Hal.

Their best bet would be to have Surfer face off Kyle, as Kyle's the most powerful. The Surfer MAY be able to pull off a SLIGHT majority from him. While the Surfer is fighting Kyle, Beta and Thor are just trying to SURVIVE with Hal and Kilowog. If they can last long enough, then Surfer can come up an double team one of the Lanterns with Beta, and then the three of them can triple team the remaining Lantern.

However, I think that Hal or Kilowog could take out Thor or Bill before Norrin finished with Kyle. erm.

UniOmni
Its not a massacre.

Kilowog is heavy on the energy blasts, and the hammer bros know how to deal with them.

He'll be dealt with.

Hal isn't the big key, imo, unless he's in one of his recreate the JLA to help me moods.

I'd give BRB the odds for a majority over Hal, and Thor a majority over Kilowog.

Even if they stalemate, its not a loss.

Soljer
To each his own, Uni. You give the two wins over the Lanterns, I simply cannot.

I really can't see Thor or Beta beating a full out Lantern of Hal's or Kilowog's caliber. erm.

doctorstrongbad
I could see level 7 maybe level 8.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I could see level 7 maybe level 8.

I see each lvl giving them problems. But I most def say they are gonna feel it at lvl 3,6 and 7. If they dont' fight smart, Lvl 8 will put them in the grave.

Validus
Do they get rest after each fight because even the first fight will wear them down.

ExtraMision5555
whos BRB?

EDIT: NM
i figured it out

nvrbeenwthagirl
BUmp

Soljer
BUmp

Validus' question goes unanswered.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
Do they get rest after each fight because even the first fight will wear them down.

Yeah they do, what kind of unfair guantlet doesn't give the combatants rest. 30 minutes rest between rounds.

thtadthtshldntb
Meh, Captain Marvel is an alias for Billy Bastion (or vice versa, wink ). And we use current versions on the forum. Current Billy is SHAZAM. erm.

Captain Marvel is NOT an alias for Billy Batson.

Billy Batson was just the most recent recipient of the CM powerset, which Black Adam for example held in the past (and remains fully powered for whatever reason). Freddie is currently undergoing the trials of Shazam in order to become the new Captain Marvel.

Billy is now the inheritor of the wizard Shazam's powers.

Just say "Classic" Captain Marvel, and we won't have such discrepancies.

I agree here however.
------------------------------------------------------

anyway as to the gauntlet, they take it, leaving lots of bodies in their wake if Thor really enters the WM...

Bentley
They cant take it, if they can rest between battles, but its really,really tough for them to win. Specially 8.

Avalonofthewind
Classic Versions of all three. No RKT

no BFR Surfer is in his current upgrade (dont' know what lvl that is tho)

If they make it to lvl 4. Thor gets angry for even being challanged and gets a good dose of his Angry Thor mode.

1. Troia(Titan Mode), Captian Atom, Alan Scott
2. Wonder Woman+(Sandles,Sword,, Armor,),Maxima,Zuriel
3. The Demon Etrigan, Firestorm classic, Black Adam
4. Captian Marvel, Superman, Monel
5. John Stewart,Guy Gardner,Martian Manhunter
6. Flash(wally),Insane Lightray, Entropy Aegis Steel
7. Kyle Rayner GL, Hal Jordan GL, Kilowog GL
8. Orion, Infinity Man, Takion

This is a pretty tough Gauntlet for this team...especially with only 30 minutes rest between each fight.

I can see the team being stopped at #2. With all her weapons and armor, WW becomes quite formidable and SS is pretty weak to magic. Maxima's TP would be a challenge for anyone on that team and nobody is immune to Zauriels scream or heavenly sword.

If they get past that...30 minutes of rest is not going to prepare them for team number 3.

Why is Entropy Aegis Steel in this? He could Solo the team. The guy turned DD into slag with a wave of his hand and had skyfathers in shock.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
This is a pretty tough Gauntlet for this team...especially with only 30 minutes rest between each fight.

I can see the team being stopped at #2. With all her weapons and armor, WW becomes quite formidable and SS is pretty weak to magic. Maxima's TP would be a challenge for anyone on that team and nobody is immune to Zauriels scream or heavenly sword.

If they get past that...30 minutes of rest is not going to prepare them for team number 3.

Why is Entropy Aegis Steel in this? He could Solo the team. The guy turned DD into slag with a wave of his hand and had skyfathers in shock.

Entropy Aegis is in this becuz both thor and BRB have sky father lvl weapons, and Surfer was always above top tier to begin with, with his up grades, he's even tuffer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.