Hyperman VS Hyperstorm...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

derrick666
Which of these powerhouses would win if they fought????

Hyperman

VS

Hyperstorm

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance confused

derrick666
Bump!
So, who wins?

Mordum
Hyperman in a stomp.

Erik-Lensherr
Are you serious ? Hyperstorm isn't even worth mentioning in the same sentence with Hyperman .

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Are you serious ? Hyperstorm isn't even worth mentioning in the same sentence with Hyperman .

confused

I hope that you guys are joking... Hyperstorm would snap his fingers and all of Hyperman's family tree would whither up and blow away.

wink

Sirius77
True.

Who is Hyperman?

Erik-Lensherr
It's funny seeing people giving Hyperstorm wins yet having no clue about Hyperman .

Sirius77
Well, I'm just going by what I know about Hyperstorm.
He controls the fundamental forces of reality.
Hes more or less a cosmic abstrct in human form.

Sirius77
Oh sh**... Hyperman wins this.

With a blink of his eye unless thats too much.

If I'm correct, is he from the 10TH dimension (PC)...??

Merlyn
Info on Hyperman?

Erik-Lensherr
I'll have to scan some comics , but he basically has power over Hypertime , an infinite number of Universes which make up all reality .

He is in a whole new league .

Galan007
I'll have to scan some comics , but he basically has power over Hypertime , an infinite number of Universes which make up all reality .

He is in a whole new league . He has no feats though.

Erik-Lensherr
Doesn't need them really

Galan007
Doesn't need them really Yeah actually, he does.

Otherwise this will turn into a, "Hyperman could probably do this", or "Hyperman might be able to do that", type thread. sick

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah actually, he does.

Otherwise this will turn into a, "Hyperman could probably do this", or "Hyperman might be able to do that", type thread. sick

You are correct sir yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.