My Mind is Broken, As I stare into a Void of No return.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine

Strangelove
That's a somewhat nihilistic way of looking at life erm

kayakat
you sound kinda depressed

petpet hug

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by kayakat
you sound kinda depressed

petpet hug

Lately, Yes.

silver_tears
I choose the Epicurean approach, a happy and fulfilled life in the here and now. Death is inevitable, why let it trouble you, I mean you can die tomorrow, so why worry about something you can't change. Live and enjoy it imo.

xXxPunkchickxXx
I am all sad now.

But listen to Silver Tears. Instead of being depressed and being sorry for yourself. Why dont you do or make something. Put your stamp on the world.

That way even though you will forget us. Let us not forget you.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by silver_tears
I choose the Epicurean approach, a happy and fulfilled life in the here and now. Death is inevitable, why let it trouble you, I mean you can die tomorrow, so why worry about something you can't change. Live and enjoy it imo.

I can't see it that way. Whats the point of living if all that will happen is in the end, I will be cast into a world of unknown, Possibly a black void where I wont even Exist? How can I not Even Exist? It troubles me much. Life is good but, Death...

kayakat
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Lately, Yes.

i know how you feel trust me, Ive been there but i try to keep a positive mind lately and it helps ( until i get slapped in the face or stabbed in the back....).... confused

silver_tears
How can worrying about dying be called life though?
I think you're just afraid of death in general darling.
It used to really trouble me when I was about you age, and then one day I just realized, hey, I'll be dead what do I care what happens. I mean I believe in heaven and hell (yes, even with the Epicurean approach, the two are reconcilable) so I don't see it as no longer existing, but just not existing in this dimension.

Mišt
I can't see it that way. Whats the point of living if all that will happen is in the end, I will be cast into a world of unknown, Possibly a black void where I wont even Exist? How can I not Even Exist? It troubles me much. Life is good but, Death...

Why would it matter what happened if you arent conscious about it?

Vinny Valentine
How can worrying about dying be called life though?
I think you're just afraid of death in general darling.
It used to really trouble me when I was about you age, and then one day I just realized, hey, I'll be dead what do I care what happens. I mean I believe in heaven and hell (yes, even with the Epicurean approach, the two are reconcilable) so I don't see it as no longer existing, but just not existing in this dimension.

Afraid? More a less terrified. But, Yes I see what you mean, but I just can't beleive that there a place where good and bad people go, it just doesn't make logical sense. Although, I beg myself to let myself to beleive that I do die and go to a place where everything I wish to happen does, I just can't lodge it past the thought of a nothing void.

I Hate Bringing Emotions to KMC like this.

Vinny Valentine

silver_tears
Afraid? More a less terrified. But, Yes I see what you mean, but I just can't beleive that there a place where good and bad people go, it just doesn't make logical sense. Although, I beg myself to let myself to beleive that I do die and go to a place where everything I wish to happen does, I just can't lodge it past the thought of a nothing void.

I Hate Bringing Emotions to KMC like this.

Why at least your topic is interesting no?

See that's why I've always been curious with people who are Atheist, like I'm curious what they see as happening after death, is it just going in the ground and that's it? What happens to your conscious thoughts, your mind, you soul? Although I guess they don't believe in a soul hmm

Mišt
It matters to me now.

Why would it? You're expecting something that isnt going to happen....why waste your time?

kayakat

But there just might be an afterlife... or maybe you'll come back you know reincarnate as something? maybe a beautiful little butterfly ( better not they only live like one day eek! ) or a beautiful little puppy, or maybe a cat they have 9 lives... think about it
what about all the people who claim they have seen a ghost or something like it could there really be nothing if so many people claim there is?? think about that!!

xXxPunkchickxXx
It matters to me now.

Vinneh. Do something so people dont forget you. I know that you feel you wont exsist. But your memory will.

When Nonno died. I watched my Nonna go all weak like she had given up on life too.

I had to make her realise that even though Nonno had died. His memory is still alive and that part of him is still around us.

Mišt
Although I guess they don't believe in a soul hmm

Hey you can still believe in yourself, just a lack of belief in a higher being controlling everything.

Vinny Valentine

xXxPunkchickxXx
Then get off your lazy bottom and DO something.

kayakat
trust me you're still young (god i feel old...) it WILL get better!!

silver_tears

Mišt
You just don't understand.

Err...der. Hence me asking questions. But if you're that worried about wasting your life, why spend so much time online away from real people who actually make an impact in your life?

Vinny Valentine

xXxPunkchickxXx
Vinny. Do you draw. Or write poems or stories?

silver_tears
I gotta go lovelies, feel better kiddo hug

Mišt
Yea, but souls aren't tangible. I mean I can believe my body because I can touch it and see it, feel it, hear it move etc, but a soul is something you have to just have faith is there without proof.
So then Atheists wouldn't Atheists not believe in them because that would mean there's something higher out there?

Hmm no not really, maybe I have a soul, maybe I dont...I just dont believe that there is some form of God who created and maintains the universe.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by xXxPunkchickxXx
Vinny. Do you draw. Or write poems or stories?
Stories, Constintly.

I gotta go lovelies, feel better kiddo hug

Bye Irene, thanks for tring to help.

Mišt
You're not helping.

Thats because you're not answering anything.

kayakat
You're not helping.

look Ive had a lot of shit happen to me in my life, it does get better in time, the way you're feeling right now is normal Ive been there trust me it does get better! i wish i could say more to help you...

Vinny Valentine

Mišt
I do spend time with people in real life Mist erm

Well this is going nowhere fast, have a hug and a lollipop if it makes you feel better.

Vinny Valentine

Pandemoniac
Snap out of it! Use your time and thoughts on what can be in life, not on what won't be anymore in death. We all die sometime, your not special on that.
As to pull a Gandalf on you; 'all that remains for us is to decide what to do with the time given to us.'

Want to stay in bed feeling like this until that day comes, or do you want to get out, have fun and kick ass so you can at least give the grim reaper the finger, saying 'so f#cking what, at least I had my share of fun!'

xXxPunkchickxXx
Stories, Constintly.

Bye Irene, thanks for tring to help.

Put them in a hard covered book and lock them away.

Vinny Valentine
Put them in a hard covered book and lock them away.

I"ll try.

Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Snap out of it! Use your time and thoughts on what can be in life, not on what won't be anymore in death. We all die sometime, your not special on that.
As to pull a Gandalf on you; 'all that remains for us is to decide what to do with the time given to us.'

Want to stay in bed feeling like this until that day comes, or do you want to get out, have fun and kick ass so you can at least give the grim reaper the finger, saying 'so f#cking what, at least I had my share of fun!'

laughing out loud You made me Smile.

That was interesting.

But Still, Blah.

Vinny Valentine
Even Stephen Lynch's music isn't cheering me up.

Mišt
Too bad you arent old enough to go outhmm

Vinny Valentine

xXxPunkchickxXx
Vinny. I know we dont know each other. But listen to me.

Make a list of things you want to do before you die.
When you die you know that your list is complete

Write a journal
Let your future family understand you.

Write a collection of short stories. Or something.
Work on it little by little. Leave a piece of you with your future family.

Vinny Valentine
Future Family.

That is if I have one, but it doesn't matter I wont know that they knew who I was.

Mišt
Clubbing, raving, all that jazz...its an awesome pick-me-up if you're feeling down, you just go in, chill back for a few minutes and appreciate the music, lights, people, and everything and think '.....**** yeah, this is what its about'..and everything else gets shut out while you're in there having the time of your life.

I can send you a happy hardcore set if you want, never fails to make me feel awesome cause its so uplifting and happy.

Vinny Valentine

xXxPunkchickxXx
Future Family.

That is if I have one, but it doesn't matter I wont know that they knew who I was.

*slaps you hard*

Vinny snap out of this.

You will have a future family. Look at you Vinny. Your really good looking and your looks will get better. What girl will say no to you. You will marry have children and be happy.

And you will know because you will leave them your work and your journals.

*Hugs you*

Mišt
Ok one sec, I dunno what your music taste is so I dunno whether you'll like it or not, but crank this with your headphones before you go to bed (goes for about an hour), and just picture hanging out with all your friends and just remember the best times you've had with them, its awesome.

xXxPunkchickxXx
Aw isn't Mist the greatest.

Vinny cheer up.

Pandemoniac
Yeah, don't make us use the happy-happy-joy-joy helmet on you.

kayakat
I do spend time with people in real life Mist erm

Thats what I've been told by many.
ive just had the 2 worst weeks of my life...cry
so bad to the piont i wanted to kill myself yeah....
But i dealth it got better, yes it still hurts in i'm still depressed but its getting better.. so try and cheer up
hug hug hug

Vinny Valentine
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/Mizk/Ew-Bud.gif

Nope, I can't see this happening.

-> Trying to get my mind off it, But drawing a picture of me Emo didn't really take my mind off it.

xXxPunkchickxXx
Viny. do you want me to come to canada and shake this out of you.

Its very very sad.

Vinny Valentine
shrug

Pandemoniac
Do you really have any real reason to feel depressed, or is it just a current state of mind? Cause, frankly there are about 3 billion people that would love to trade place with you in this world, no matter how sad you think you are, unless you have a true reason.

kayakat
how about i call my sister she lives in Canada, she can come and cheer u up?
how about another hug? hug hug

Vinny Valentine
"Do you really have any real reason to feel depressed, or us it just a current state of mind?"

Well, Its not just a state of mind I don't think, Its been going on a month or so now.

Pandemoniac
Has it got any other reason that just that fear of what will remain of you after death?

xXxPunkchickxXx
shrug

*packs my bag and books a flight.*

Vinny. You have friends here who are taking their time out to cheer you up. So please cheer up.

Your a good looking guy. One which a blank expression does not suit.

I know your going through our own personal hell right now. Aint we all.

Vinny Valentine
Has it got any other reason that just that fear of what will remain of you after death?

Well, I'm not really sure.

I'll explain what it is exactly and you can decide:

My Fear of Death and the afterlife is destroing my sleepnig habits, causing me to do badly in school which is highly depressing me. The way I'm treated at school, and other things. But, Its mainly the death thing thats got me over the top on the depression...Oh did I forget to mention I think I wont accomplish anything?

I sound so pathetic right now, Jesus.

Strangelove
Those who worry about death never truly live

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Strangelove
Those who worry about death never truly live

I'm not living then.

kayakat
"Do you really have any real reason to feel depressed, or us it just a current state of mind?"

Well, Its not just a state of mind I don't think, Its been going on a month or so now.

its an age thing i think Ive been there... when i was about you're age.
and even if there are people who have it a lot worse, you just cant see it because you're so troubled and hurt yourself ( well its what i think )

kayakat

My Fear of Death and the afterlife is destroing my sleepnig habits, causing me to do badly in school which is highly depressing me. The way I'm treated at school, and other things. But, Its mainly the death thing thats got me over the top on the depression...Oh did I forget to mention I think I wont accomplish anything?

no you don't you sound confused and hurt and scared, which is completely normal

Vinny Valentine
no you don't you sound confused and hurt and scared, which is completely normal

Blah.

Because I can
big grin RUN AWAY!!!

RUN FROM IT ALL!!!

come to australia ^^ and we'll help ya big grin

Thinking happy doesnt help.
But seeking something happy does.
Set yourself goals and make sure you dont think about them
thinking hurts
that makes no sense, but not thinking is the best thing in the world.
Go to school, and do something outrageous there or something.
At home, pick fights with everyone. it might make you feel better..
or just run away ^^
steal, then book a flight big grin
or something...
or just do what mist says stick out tongue

Strangelove
I'm not living then. cry It breaks my heart to see you like this....I know I don't really know you, but you seem like a stand-up guy, you know what I'm saying?

I've had some pretty hard times in my life, kiddo. I'm going through a rough time right now, in fact. But you can never let that get you down, worrying about what happens after this is all gone. If this is all there is, then make the most of what you got.

Buck up, mammajamma hug

xXxPunkchickxXx
I think we should all cuddle Vinny

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Because I can
big grin RUN AWAY!!!

RUN FROM IT ALL!!!

come to australia ^^ and we'll help ya big grin

Thinking happy doesnt help.
But seeking something happy does.
Set yourself goals and make sure you dont think about them
thinking hurts
that makes no sense, but not thinking is the best thing in the world.
Go to school, and do something outrageous there or something.
At home, pick fights with everyone. it might make you feel better..
or just run away ^^
steal, then book a flight big grin
or something...
or just do what mist says stick out tongue

Heh....Come party with all you crazy Aussies...

cry It breaks my heart to see you like this....I know I don't really know you, but you seem like a stand-up guy, you know what I'm saying?

I've had some pretty hard times in my life, kiddo. I'm going through a rough time right now, in fact. But you can never let that get you down, worrying about what happens after this is all gone. If this is all there is, then make the most of what you got.

Buck up, mammajamma hug

That really, really made me feel somewhat better.

I think we should all cuddle Vinny

happy

xXxPunkchickxXx
Are you half smiling?

Because I could get them to hug you again but tighter.

kayakat
Blah.
I'm sorry cry

hug

Vinny Valentine
Are you half smiling?

Because I could get them to hug you again but tighter.

Haha, yeah I made a smile there.

smile

Strangelove
That really, really made me feel somewhat better.touching I know it may seem odd coming over the internet, but I really do care about you, Neil. You're a great guy and I don't wanna see that wasted just because something's got you down.

Because I can
Heh....Come party with all you crazy Aussies...

That really, really made me feel somewhat better.

happy
crazy aussies rock.. we'll take all your worries away smile

hug?

xXxPunkchickxXx
Haha, yeah I made a smile there.

smile

Keep it. Your better looking with a smile.

touching I know it may seem odd coming over the internet, but I really do care about you, Neil. You're a great guy and I don't wanna see that wasted just because something's got you down.

Vinny is called Neil.

Strangelove
Vinny is called Neil. stick out tongue

xXxPunkchickxXx
stick out tongue

and you are brandon or is it brendon

Vinny Valentine
Yep.

Thats my name.

Strangelove
and you are brandon or is it brendon Brendan, but I'd prefer SL until we get to know each other better smile

xXxPunkchickxXx
Yep.

Thats my name.

I never met a Neil before. You are my very first.

Brendan, but I'd prefer SL until we get to know each other better smile

Nice to meet you Sl

Strangelove
Yep.

Thats my name. Is it Neil, or is it short for Nathaniel? Because I know someone who goes by Neil but his name is Nathaniel

Pandemoniac

That wasn't pathetic, it takes courage to express your fears and troubles to others.
Don't worry about death, you are way to young for that! And the afterlife is just a bridge to be crossed when you get there, a long time from now I hope.
See and recognise the chances life has to offer, and make the best of them. Doing so you will definitely accomplish a lot, fulfilling wishes, desires and personal demands. Just keep looking on the bright side.

xXxPunkchickxXx
Is it Neil, or is it short for Nathaniel? Because I know someone who goes by Neil but his name is Nathaniel

wouldnt that be Nathan?

Strangelove
wouldnt that be Nathan? you can shorten it in a number of ways

xXxPunkchickxXx
Oh i see.

kayakat
i wanted to post a link to a funny video to make you feel better,
but it didn't work cry

i like Niel its a nice name... embarrasment unlike my own... sad

xXxPunkchickxXx
I dont like my name either. Everyone pronounces it wrong.

Vinny Valentine
Is it Neil, or is it short for Nathaniel? Because I know someone who goes by Neil but his name is Nathaniel

Thats a negative.

That wasn't pathetic, it takes courage to express your fears and troubles to others.
Don't worry about death, you are way to young for that! And the afterlife is just a bridge to be crossed when you get there, a long time from now I hope.
See and recognise the chances life has to offer, and make the best of them. Doing so you will definitely accomplish a lot, fulfilling wishes, desires and personal demands. Just keep looking on the bright side.

Heh. Thanks, I do try to look on the bright side, I try.

Because I can
wats yours?!

Strangelove
Thats a negative.That's cool, just wondering

Vinny Valentine
That's cool, just wondering
That name sounds better though.

xXxPunkchickxXx
wats yours?!

Marea Its pronouced (mah-reh-ah), As in the singer Mariah. But people call me Maria (Mah-re-ah)

Because I can
my name is spelt retardedly!

whats everyones names, if you dont mind me asking Vinny smile

Because I can
Marea Its pronouced (mah-reh-ah), As in the singer Mariah. But people call me Maria (Mah-re-ah)
Cool!!!
thats such an awesome name!!

... can i have it?
smile

xXxPunkchickxXx
Cool!!!
thats such an awesome name!!

... can i have it?
smile

Why would you want my name?

Its awful

Because I can
Why would you want my name?

Its awful
its great!!
you dont really hear those sort of names here and i think its a really beautiful name!

kayakat
my names Judith
i don't like it... my second name's better

xXxPunkchickxXx i think you have i nice name too.

xXxPunkchickxXx
Thanks. Some say it means Bitter. But others say it means Tide.

I am not sharing my middle name.

Because I can
Okie..
smile i'm isabell
nice to meet you Judith and Marea smile
i really like both of those names big grin

Strangelove
That name sounds better though. srug you could start using it, I did that when I changed my middle name

kayakat
Okie..
smile i'm isabell
nice to meet you Judith and Marea smile
i really like both of those names big grin

you have a nice name too blush2

Because I can
srug you could start using it, I did that when I changed my middle name
you changed your middle name?!
.. what was it?
smile if you dont mind me asking

you have a nice name too blush2
embarrasment thank you smile

Vinny Valentine
srug you could start using it, I did that when I changed my middle name

Blah.

kayakat
not feeling better yet?
hey i think you're kinda cute... blush2 too bad you're too young for me... embarrasment

Vinny Valentine
not feeling better yet?
hey i think you're kinda cute... blush2 too bad you're too young for me... embarrasment

You are how old?

And no, I don't feel much better.

JaehSkywalker
*reply to first post*

weird. erm

kayakat
i just turned 22 last week ...

i suck at cheering up people...cry
want me to call my editor see if he's interested in publishing your stories?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
*reply to first post*

weird. erm

Well, thanks for that.

Vinny Valentine
i just turned 22 last week ...

i suck at cheering up people...cry
want me to call my editor see if he's interested in publishing your stories?

You're doing a good job happy

Thats alright, I already am in touch with a publisher .

xXxPunkchickxXx
not feeling better yet?

Vinny is gorgeous. *blush*

Edit: Smile Vinny

kayakat
You're doing a good job happy

Thats alright, I already am in touch with a publisher .

i feel a bit better now happy
cool, did you have stuff published yet??

Vinny Valentine
i feel a bit better now happy
cool, did you have stuff published yet??
No, I never finished anything.

xXxPunkchickxXx
Are you cheered yet Vinny?

Vinny Valentine
Are you cheered yet Vinny?

Not Particularly.

Better then a few hours ago though.

kayakat
No, I never finished anything.
Ive finished a couple of thing, but most aren't finished either, keep working on it, its fun getting published... happy

xXxPunkchickxXx
Tickles work.

Vinny Valentine
Yay.

xXxPunkchickxXx
But dont tickle me. Because i laugh really loud.

kayakat
I'm sorry i have too much work right now so i have to leave for a little while, I'll be back in an hour or so
bye bye

xXxPunkchickxXx
Bye Kaya

JaehSkywalker
Vinny is gorgeous. *blush*

true.

Well, thanks for that.

err... you're welcome?

Because I can
Viinnnyyy neeeeeddddssss aaaaaa HUG eek!

xXxPunkchickxXx
I know. We should this thread with hugs

Syren

How selfish are you? Your life is a gift, no matter how you look at it. It's not a difficulty thrust upon you. You make your own life, you live it. Stop stressing about being dead because I'm telling you now, once you're gone, that's it. You're here now, smile a little.

Lady Fianna
How come KMC is before your family? hmm

And I agree with Syren's statement...

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Syren
How selfish are you? Your life is a gift, no matter how you look at it. It's not a difficulty thrust upon you. You make your own life, you live it. Stop stressing about being dead because I'm telling you now, once you're gone, that's it. You're here now, smile a little.

Blah.

I didn't go to my parents, because honestly I'm too shy you could say. It just feels normal to post on KMC. My Parents wouldn't even help alot I don't think.

And, I guess I'm selfish because I just don't accept the fact of a nothingness at the end of my life.

Mišt

So does this mean we can hump now?eyes

Cause...you know...we're only here once...blush2

xXxPunkchickxXx

Roulette
Vinny, I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling like this, but you have to take a step back & look at how fortunate you are smile
Yes, death is inevitable, but don't spend your days dwelling on it. Appreciate the life you've been given. Things could be so much worse.

Bardock42
So, life has no meaning. Is it obvious information day?

You know what really sucks though, that we probably don't even have free will. We are just in an endless repeating cycle. Think about that some, emo.

Mišt
You and Vinny hump?

I quoted Syrenpetpet

xXxPunkchickxXx
I thought we were going to have some sexy action here.

Mišt
Yes, between me and Syren, now begonemhm

Unless you want insly

Syren
laughing

xXxPunkchickxXx

Mišt
laughing

Still waiting here...disgust

xXxPunkchickxXx
I guess she kept you waiting! And you could be waiting for a long time she is offline

Mišt
*touches self*doped

Next best thingdoped

xXxPunkchickxXx
Your a strange man

Bloigen
I don't give a shit. dancingman

Naz

kayakat
i just got stabbed in the back again...
life sucks... I'm just gonna crawl into a corner and die now

I'm very depressed...

Bloigen
i just got stabbed in the back again...
life sucks... I'm just gonna crawl into a corner and die now

I'm very depressed... Originally posted by Naz
http://www.interpunk.com/itemimages2/75120.jpg Originally posted by Bloigen
I don't give a shit. dancingman

xXxPunkchickxXx
You need a hug

kayakat
You need a hug

cry

i think i need more than a hug... but thanks...

~Da Rev~
masturbation helps

Lady Fianna
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/Fionnoula/Sigs/Avatars/d72ace24a8765c0f.gif

Bloigen
Originally posted by Lady Fianna
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/Fionnoula/Sigs/Avatars/d72ace24a8765c0f.gif

That's a bad word, I'm telling my mom.

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Bloigen
That's a bad word, I'm telling my mom.
Believe him. eatermm

Bloigen
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
Believe him. eatermm

You're eating my dog food, I'm telling my mom.

You also told others to believe me, I'm telling my dad.

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Bloigen
You're eating my dog food, I'm telling my mom.

You also told others to believe me, I'm telling my dad.
And I'm telling my brother, that you are telling your mom. mhm

Bloigen

Vinny Valentine

Lady Fianna
Seriously though, if you put this in the off-topic, you've got to expect people to mess around, you know what it's like in here. roll eyes (sarcastic)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>