Beer Pong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xXxPunkchickxXx
Has anybody here but me played this wonderful drinking game?

Because I can
nope.
how do you play it?

xXxPunkchickxXx
You have two teams of five people and you put five cups each side of the table in a triangle. Then fill them with beer.

You need two players out of the five to start.

The rules of the game is to get your ping pong ball into a cup of beer making the other side lose.

The loser has to drink the cup of beer the ball lands in.

Then he has to get one in your cups. If he doesnt he has to sit out and another player from his team has to come up to the table.

Its really cool.

You have to get the other side to drink all five cups to win the game.

Strangelove
I thought you actually played doubles ping pong and whenever you lost a point, both players take a drink. dontgetit

Because I can
big grin sounds exciting, but strangly slow.
Nope, never played it smile

xXxPunkchickxXx
Originally posted by Strangelove
I thought you actually played doubles ping pong and whenever you lost a point, both players take a drink. dontgetit

I play singles.

Because I can
you get drunk quicker smile

xXxPunkchickxXx
No. I always win.

ThePittman
Originally posted by xXxPunkchickxXx
Has anybody here but me played this wonderful drinking game? No, I have played beer softball. At each base there is a keg and some beer and you have to drink a full beer before you get to the next base. Needles to say you get pretty messed up if you hit a home run.

Röland
Originally posted by ThePittman
No, I have played beer softball. At each base there is a keg and some beer and you have to drink a full beer before you get to the next base. Needles to say you get pretty messed up if you hit a home run.

That's great laughing out loud

Yeah I've played Beer Pong, but when me and my friends play we just have teams of two so we get drunk quicker.

ThePittman
Played beer Halo, every time you die you have to drink. I get drunk a lot in that game wink

dave_kodak
hmm this would work greatly for Freedom Fighters.

Itzak
Played beer Halo, every time you die you have to drink. I get drunk a lot in that game wink

Now I've played that before. laughing out loud

ThePittman
Or you watch a movie and you pick something to drink to like cursing, someone dieing or what ever. wink

dave_kodak
yeah drink to people swearing.

watch boondock saints....

Röland
Another fun drinking game is "Have I Ever."

Where you each take turns saying "Have I ever -insert gross sexual, funny, weird act-."

And if you have done that you have to take a drink.

~Da Rev~

Röland
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
We play beer pong a lot. But we just do it where we set up 10 cups in a bowling pin formation (triangle), and there is 2 to a team, and each team has 5 chances per turn to get it into a cup. If you make the ball into a cup, then then someone of that team has to be the designated drinker for that round, then it switches every round. I'm not too humble to say that i am the master at it.

Yeah, that's the way we play Beer Pong, I didn't elaborate.

ThePittman

Röland
I would be in trouble pitt_shifty

herbnowai

Leo.M
Beer Pong, 10 fingers, and electric red to green reaction are good drinking games droolio

Because I can
jizz?

Strangelove
Played beer Halo, every time you die you have to drink. I get drunk a lot in that game wink I would too ermm

Soleran
Originally posted by xXxPunkchickxXx
Has anybody here but me played this wonderful drinking game?

Yup growing up I had the ping pong table, lots of fun. It doubles as a quarters table.

Röland
Originally posted by Because I can
jizz?

Did Leo jizz all over the forum again? ermm

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Soleran
Yup growing up I had the ping pong table, lots of fun. It doubles as a quarters table.

I hear that. In college we got so good at quarters we started playing 'dimes' instead. Then we started playing 'off the wall quarters', then it got to the point where we played where you have to get the quarter to land on top of an open beer bottle instead of in a glass, we were serious alcoholics.

As far as beer pong goes there are two ways to play, the triangle beeramid one and the one I like where you actually play ping pong with your beer resting in front of you. If someone hits your cup you take a drink. If the ball lands in your cup you have to pound a whole beer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.