Best superhero movie Theme music

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
which superhero music has the best theme music. My fav of course is spidey. You can also choose music from superhero trailers.

complexbrother
Easily Superman has the best theme music ...

. but the best music for a fanticy movie (superhero, sci fi, fanticy) is the Matrix 3 final fight between Neo and Agent Smith theme music .

DigiMark007
moved to the movies forum

Loot
superman and batman

roughrider
The first Superman film. John Williams is the tops.

Deathstroke
Superman by far.

roughrider
Originally posted by Loot
superman and batman

Which Batman? You have themes by Danny Elfman, Elliot Goldenthal, James Newton Howard and Hans Zimmer, for the different films.

batdude123
Superman theme song by leaps and bounds.

information
This is a curious thing. You're talking about soundtracks but when Spider-Man begins you hear the flute from Columbia Pictures. That's what caught me...that bit of sound tells his whole life.

H. S. 6
Super-Man's really good.

Spider-Man's great.

Batman... hmm. I can't think of Batman's right now.

Sabretooth
Easily Superman. John Williams ROCKS OUT LOUD!!!

Badabing
Superman's theme music. cool

information
I guess I'll have to play my own music from now on!

Ichigo66666
nananananana Batman!

K3VIL
The opera music when Doom puts on his mask in F4 was great, same for the one after he's frozen from the F4 final assault.

Madvillain
Spider-Man.

MattDay
superman's remastered john ottman's is a brillaint addition to the films score, good bass on a punchy orchestral performance, love it!

MattDay
spiderman's is another good theme, not as memorable as supermans,

I didn't realize batman had a continuous theme, he's got loads right??

pr1983
the batman 89 one was pretty awesome, but i dont think anything beats john williams' original superman theme...

Scoobless
Blade

The music from the "Blood Bath" nightclub scene in the first film really grew on me.

smile

pr1983
Originally posted by Scoobless
Blade

The music from the "Blood Bath" nightclub scene in the first film really grew on me.

smile

that is an awesome track...

Mindship
1. John William's Superman
2. 1960s TV Batman

vader519
Hands down it is Superman. Everytime I hear the song watching the opening credits for the movie sends chills down my spine.

Darth Vegas
Originally posted by vader519
Hands down it is Superman. Everytime I hear the song watching the opening credits for the movie sends chills down my spine.

QFT.

Sparkz
Easily Superman, I mean everyone knows about that theme tune if you hear it you know what it is, and I actualy watch the credits just to listen to it, that says it all.

Mindship
Though it isn't a movie, I always thought the theme music to the Justice League toons (original, not Unlimited) was pretty cool.

MattDay
blade has got some awesome dance tracks on it, i wouldnt call them theme music as such

willRules
Originally posted by Mindship
Though it isn't a movie, I always thought the theme music to the Justice League toons (original, not Unlimited) was pretty cool.

I preferred Unlimited myself with the guitar solo made it sound more mature than a cartoon IMO yes

Lighthammer
Blade and Blade 2.

savage hulk
superman movie theme is the best

Redatom65
superman, no contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.