Crisis On Infinite Earths [19950

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bald Bugger
I have the entire series on my PC all the tie ins etc but I was wondering if someone could tell me a bit about it, but no spoliers, and if its worth reading.

I also am having trouble knowing what order the tie-ins go.

Bald Bugger
Bump damn it bump.

OB1-adobe
Your gonna have to read them more than once, I can tell you that much.

I want all the tie ins sad

Galan007
Honestly COIE has its good points, but it definatley has its low points as well.......

IMO the whole story is riddled with PIS, but its a good (yet long) read, and it helps you piece together other events that happen later in DC.. (i.e. crisis on multiple earths, and infinite crisis)

roughrider
The tie-ins don't matter, as far as I'm concerened. All of DC history got wiped and rebooted after COIE ended. Whatever was happening in other titles is pretty much lost, now.

Bald Bugger
It is damn long I agree. I just don't know what order to ad thm all. Has anyone got a list or knows what order they need to be read it ?

Galan007
Originally posted by Bald Bugger
It is damn long I agree. I just don't know what order to ad thm all. Has anyone got a list or knows what order they need to be read it ? Read COIE first, and then you will be able to place the tie in's accordingly...

But as roughrider already said, the tie in's don't really matter

Bald Bugger
Thanks. Meh same way about Cival War bt I just wanna have read them all ya know.

Galan007
Originally posted by Bald Bugger
Thanks. Meh same way about Cival War bt I just wanna have read them all ya know. Yeah, civil war has TOO many tie in's. but i agree, you always want to have read everything to make sure you get all the details.

Bald Bugger
Thats exactly right. But I aint gonna read them till I am ine with my hundreds of Thor comcis, and Wildcats ETC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.