Some idiot..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
is trying to scam me on ebay.. i know it

i sent him a playstation 2.. a perfectly friggin workin playstation 2...

he emailed me sayin that the memory cards and controller ports do not work

fukin bollox..the shit head...they worked when i had them. he can rot.

this was his reply after i told him i do not sell shoddy items.

''sorry mate not accusing you of anything, you do have 100% feedback so you're obviously not dodgy! they just don't work! i can send it back to you to look at if you wish, after i've recieved a refund i'm not trying to scam you or anything ''

he wants to send the iteam back...I KNOW HE IS GOING TO SWAP HIS FAULTY PLAYSTATION AND KEEP MINE.

well **** that geordie ****er

i will tell him to send the ps2 back..and when it comes im gouing to handle the ps2 with gloves...and take it to the local police..if my fingerprints am not on it...i will do something mental ...cos of him trying to scam me...bastard

Bloigen
Have sex with his mom instead.

dave_kodak
theres always some little shit who does that crap.

Deano
Originally posted by dave_kodak
theres always some little shit who does that crap.

im not some stupid moron who wiall fall for such tricks..he wANTS A WAR HE WIL;L; HAV EA WAR

drewbiefan
I know what you mean over ebay! A little bit of a different problem but i have sent money for items and have not received the item, in the past. People on there are terrible!
But if he anted a playstation, why would he make it up? I do not understand, and if he is just making it up, what is the pointmessed

GCG
Your PS will remain in the toon !

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Deano
im not some stupid moron who wiall fall for such tricks..he wANTS A WAR HE WIL;L; HAV EA WAR

give'm hell.

InnerRise
give'm hell. How about you just give him what he paid for. no expression

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

dave_kodak
Originally posted by InnerRise
How about you just give him what he paid for. no expression

well if dude pays for something and then gets said object but wants to ***** about it, then he already has what he paid for.

ThePittman
is trying to scam me on ebay.. i know it

i sent him a playstation 2.. a perfectly friggin workin playstation 2...

he emailed me sayin that the memory cards and controller ports do not work

fukin bollox..the shit head...they worked when i had them. he can rot.

this was his reply after i told him i do not sell shoddy items.

''sorry mate not accusing you of anything, you do have 100% feedback so you're obviously not dodgy! they just don't work! i can send it back to you to look at if you wish, after i've recieved a refund i'm not trying to scam you or anything ''

he wants to send the iteam back...I KNOW HE IS GOING TO SWAP HIS FAULTY PLAYSTATION AND KEEP MINE.

well **** that geordie ****er

i will tell him to send the ps2 back..and when it comes im gouing to handle the ps2 with gloves...and take it to the local police..if my fingerprints am not on it...i will do something mental ...cos of him trying to scam me...bastard Good idea, but I would have copied down the serial number before mailing it to protect yourself but hind site is 20/20.

dave_kodak
oh.. yeah that would have been smart or if you still have the box. they can trace the bar-code to the unit number.

InnerRise
well if dude pays for something and then gets said object but wants to ***** about it, then he already has what he paid for. Were you there?no expression

dave_kodak
no... i wasnt,..... sad

drewbiefan
So this person has not paidmessed?

dave_kodak
if they havent paid then.. why send it then.
i do stuff on ebay and well i always pay before i get my stuff, even tho i could get ripped off. but it hasnt happend yet.

Madman_V3N0M
what if it IS broken?

GCG
THERE IS A HOLE IN THE BUCKET !

dave_kodak
iuno.
im shocked everything i have so far isnt broken with the way the box's look when i get them.

drewbiefan
Well i used to send out items , whether the buyer had paid or not. Not once had i not received a payment. If you post sooner more bids appear on your items sometimes. But i have stopped doing this after allthese problems people are having.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Madman_V3N0M
what if it IS broken? Exactly. We don't know. For all we know, this thread starter is in the wrong here. Things can get damaged in shipping and handling and all that jazz.

InnerRise
iuno.
im shocked everything i have so far isnt broken with the way the box's look when i get them. Yeah, I feel the same way. I was traumatized at the box my iPod 80GB came in.no expression

But it was unscathed. doped

drewbiefan
80 GB????????

dave_kodak
well my moms a big LOTR fan, so she just had to order every little thing from ebay that had to do with LOTR, anyway the one sword's box was all ripped open and this tower thingy i dont know what to call it, but it has a light in it, anyway it's box was in so bad shape. it was missing the light.... thats the only thing so far thats gone wrong.

InnerRise
Originally posted by drewbiefan
80 GB???????? That's what I said. no expression

Syren

i will tell him to send the ps2 back..and when it comes im gouing to handle the ps2 with gloves...and take it to the local police..if my fingerprints am not on it...i will do something mental ...cos of him trying to scam me...bastard

That's actually a good idea. You go, Deano!! F.cking ebay scammers whyioutgha

Originally posted by drewbiefan

But if he anted a playstation, why would he make it up? I do not understand, and if he is just making it up, what is the pointmessed

He wants to replace the parts on his Playstation that don't work. Did you read the first post? What the f**k?

Madman_V3N0M
well, what would u do if it IS broken? I mean did u insult the guy yet, or does eBay have insurance?

Syren
well, what would u do if it IS broken? I mean did u insult the guy yet, or does eBay have insurance?

Why is no one getting this?? If the parts on the Playstation are broken, Deano will know they're not the actual parts he sent out in the first place because his were in working order. That's why he's gonna handle the whole thing with gloves, because if his fingerprints aren't on there then he'll know it wasn't his Playstation (or Playstation part) to begin with.

Madman_V3N0M
Yeah, but what if he finds out they were his controlers and that they actually got broken?

Syren
What, during delivery? There's no way to prove it, but sue the couriers stick out tongue

InnerRise
Originally posted by Syren
Why is no one getting this?? If the parts on the Playstation are broken, Deano will know they're not the actual parts he sent out in the first place because his were in working order. That's why he's gonna handle the whole thing with gloves, because if his fingerprints aren't on there then he'll know it wasn't his Playstation (or Playstation part) to begin with. For someone who has nothing to do with the situation you seem to claim to KNOW a lot when you just don't

We don't know if the system really had problems or not. We don't know if it got damaged along the way to its destination. We don't know if Deano's just lying.

Finger Prints????? Are you serious??? Do you really think Deano somehow will know if his finger prints are on it??? Unless he goes all out and hires some secret undercover investigates there's no way of knowing.

So if Deano finds parts that are broken(That is if he actually knows how to open up the System and inspect everything, which will probably require him to not have bulky gloves on his hands) who is to say they didn't break after the system was sent or that they were already broken before?

A better question is "Why aren't you getting it"???????

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

Syren
Originally posted by InnerRise
For someone who has nothing to do with the situation you seem to claim to KNOW a lot when you just don't

We don't know if the system really had problems or not. We don't know if it got damaged along the way to its destination. We don't know if Deano's just lying.

Finger Prints????? Are you serious??? Do you really think Deano somehow will know if his finger prints are on it??? Unless he goes all out and hires some secret undercover investigates there's no way of knowing.

So if Deano finds parts that are broken(That is if he actually knows how to open up the System and inspect everything, which will probably require him to not have bulky gloves on his hands) who is to say they didn't break after the system was sent or that they were already broken before?

A better question is "Why aren't you getting it"???????

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

Eat me. I didn't abuse anyone, but the questions people were asking that I was referring to were just plain stupid.

So feck arf eyes

InnerRise
Originally posted by Syren
Eat me. I didn't abuse anyone, but the questions people were asking that I was referring to were just plain stupid.

So feck arf eyes And this post and your previous ones weren't stupid as well. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And you've pretty much showed in this post that your other posts don't hold up.

If you had posted a post like this earlier I wouldn't have had to waste my fingers on someone who knows nothing.

You're unintelligent and it shows. doped

Now, while I "feck arf", as you put it in your dog language, how about you read a book. wink

Lord Paradise
Well, there's no need to be mean. To anyone. Slightly condescending, yes. Not mean.

Madman_V3N0M
Znork is that you?

Deano
what if it IS broken?

Its not fukin broken

Lyna303
someone sent me bootleg dvd's instead of real ones once, i complained and started a dispute on paypal and eventually got my money back.

You should start a dispute if you find out that its his that hes sending back.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Bloigen
Have sex with his mom instead.

laughing laughing laughing

Kongu Dude
Wow, finally there is a Thread for Ultraman. 31

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.