Why do people do this arggh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

drewbiefan
When i was walking home from college yesterday i noticed lots, LOTS of glass all over the sidewalk. As we live neat to a pub, it may seem "why" it happens, but i just do not get why people have to leave smashed bottles all over the place, and we have a dog too. It is sick and ruins the place! I thought rules in this would be stricter, but it seems people get away with everyting!!
I know this is a bit random, but it is something that really does aNNOY ME!

Kelly_LS
Wrong forum...

Syren
Well, not really the wrong forum. It could become a serious discussion.

drewbiefan
Ya i was thinking that too, people geenrally chat about anything on this forum here right? Like crimes etcsmile

Gregory
Man, I hate that. Of course, any litter is bad, but smashed bottles are down-right dangerous; people should be more considerate.

Syren
Originally posted by drewbiefan
Ya i was thinking that too, people geenrally chat about anything on this forum here right? Like crimes etcsmile

Again, not really big grin

General discussion is more for current news and potential debates, things like that. I suppose what Kelly meant was that if this thread was just somewhere you could rant about something semi-meaningful, then perhaps the Off Topic forum would have been better.

But it's still a serious topic, or could be if people have things to say on the matter.

botankus
When i was walking home from college yesterday i noticed lots, LOTS of glass all over the sidewalk. As we live neat to a pub, it may seem "why" it happens, but i just do not get why people have to leave smashed bottles all over the place, and we have a dog too. It is sick and ruins the place! I thought rules in this would be stricter, but it seems people get away with everyting!!

How are you in college if you're only 16? Does Drew know you're super-smart?

drewbiefan
Hmm i have resemblanace with her, i do not know her LOOL!
we start here at 16messed:P
I see now when your coming from! MAYBE i should have posted this n the off topic?

ThePittman
Originally posted by Gregory
Man, I hate that. Of course, any litter is bad, but smashed bottles are down-right dangerous; people should be more considerate. Not if it's money stick out tongue

drewbiefan
I am curious, what do you mean when you say money? how does that come into anything LOL=D Just curious thats all LOOL!

May you be interested to see? It is open to all members and staff of our office and of course citizens in our country. You may also consider reading our diary of year 2004 to buy some of the latest desires in the industry. Are you seeing anyone in the matter of this currently? If so it would be in our pleasure of these following people;
- Dave sremark
- Nina belle
- Jackey smoot
- Matthew krosonski
- Mathieu bivier

Whom consider your personal business to our own solicitors! Please do not use these on our honor of thef. It is used as a term policy from our estate agency in both Nigeria and The states. General conditions apply to enter so if you can spend some time filling out our forms on 2 www.e-forms.com we would be much delighted. Thanks for reading. Hope you have understood.
We hope to speak to you soon.
Regards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get the latest Windows Live Messenger 8.1 Beta version. Join now.

K.Diddy

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.