Who do you think is the least under rated character on this forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Meant to say most under rated character My fault :P

Mine are
Ben Grim
Sersi
Mr. Mxy
Sabretooth
Maxima
Invisible Woman
Jean Grey
And of course..................... Wonder Woman

masterbruce
def Thing

Space M ummy
Originally posted by masterbruce
def Thing

Cosigned. I was GOING to say "invisible woman" but people keep whipping out the celestial thing. That was a one time event, people!

Soljer
Most underrated character?

DEFINITELY not Mxy or Wonder Woman.

Probably Sabretooth due to a backlash of Wolverine hate. Supposedly, Sabretooth is Spiderman level in speed and strength, and a pretty good fighter.

Perhaps Jean Grey.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Cosigned. I was GOING to say "invisible woman" but people keep whipping out the celestial thing. That was a one time event, people!

i dont think invis woman is underrated at all, in fact she may be overrated here

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
Most underrated character?

DEFINITELY not Mxy or Wonder Woman.

Probably Sabretooth due to a backlash of Wolverine hate. Supposedly, Sabretooth is Spiderman level in speed and strength, and a pretty good fighter.

Perhaps Jean Grey.

Wonder Woman is certainly Under rated. She has that wierd position of everyone knowing she is bad asses and strong as hell but not being able to beat not one single TOP Tier guy. Not in the minds of the forum.

supervenom
Wolverine
Hulk

You get bashed for bringing either of them to a fight.

Howard_Jones
Ben Grimm is underrated. I wouldn't say Sabretooth, because I've heard some stupid stuff about him. I've heard claims he could take Hulk.

Wonder Woman sometimes is, sometimes isn't. On the other comic forum I'm on, SHC, everybody is sick of her because this nut named KASE won't lay off it.

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Wonder Woman is certainly Under rated. She has that wierd position of everyone knowing she is bad asses and strong as hell but not being able to beat not one single TOP Tier guy. Not in the minds of the forum.

Well...

She can't beat a lantern. She can't beat Superman. She can't beat Thor. She can't beat the Surfer.

She can stomp the SHIT out of the Hulk....

What part do you disagree with? erm.

Dinalfos
The Hulk. Seriously. Because he's overrated by some, other people start to underrate him.

Soljer
Originally posted by Dinalfos
The Hulk. Seriously. Because he's overrated by some, other people start to underrate him.

I would say Wolverine suffers that syndrome FAR more than the Hulk does.

The Hulk's power placement on this forum is pretty accurate.

Wolverine? People hate him enough, and they start talking about Batman taking 10/10 from him in hand to hand. erm.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well...

She can't beat a lantern. She can't beat Superman. She can't beat Thor. She can't beat the Surfer.

She can beat any lantern barring the top of the heap. Hell even kyle had trouble with grayven and he's not as bad a mf as Diana. And Surfer doesn't count. Everyone makes him out to be more than he is. I could name a nice hefty list of people he can't beat either. It doesn't negate the fact that she is under rated

Howard_Jones
I'd say Hulk as well. Awesome character that's got a history of great writers. I don't think he could beat anyone with super-speed that exceeds light speed, but he's still kickass.

Priest
Flash

Soljer
She can beat any lantern barring the top of the heap. Hell even kyle had trouble with grayven and he's not as bad a mf as Diana. And Surfer doesn't count. Everyone makes him out to be more than he is. I could name a nice hefty list of people he can't beat either. It doesn't negate the fact that she is under rated

I'm not saying that Surfer is unbeatable, I'm saying that Diana isn't as high on the 'top-tier' ladder as you wish her to be.

Starhawk
Again, Apocalypse defeated him and made him into WAR.

Dinalfos
I would say Wolverine suffers that syndrome FAR more than the Hulk does.

The Hulk's power placement on this forum is pretty accurate.

Wolverine? People hate him enough, and they start talking about Batman taking 10/10 from him in hand to hand. erm.

Yes, but a lot of people on KMC don't really know what the hell they're talking about.

Soljer
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
I'd say Hulk as well. Awesome character that's got a history of great writers. I don't think he could beat anyone with super-speed that exceeds light speed, but he's still kickass.

Or super speed that approaches light speed.....

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Starhawk
Again, Apocalypse defeated him and made him into WAR.

'Hulk' does not = Hulk.

Howard_Jones
Or super speed that approaches light speed.....

Well, he's taken down some speedsters before. I'll have to get on SHC and look at the stuff later.

Starhawk
'Hulk' does not = Hulk.

Can you explain?

Validus
Well...

She can beat Thor but KMC Thor is hella overrated.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Validus

Kinda like KMC Batman, Superman, Flash, etc?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm not saying that Surfer is unbeatable, I'm saying that Diana isn't as high on the 'top-tier' ladder as you wish her to be.

Surfer isn't top tier to me. He's above Top tier. They should even be cmpared. And Diana is as top tier as you can get. No one has any good reason to explain why they think she is weaker than other top tiers when she hasn't shown any strength limit. the only times we really see her struggling with insane weight is when Superman is also struggling. That says something.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Starhawk
Can you explain?

Different incarnations.

Soljer
Surfer isn't top tier to me. He's above Top tier. They should even be cmpared. And Diana is as top tier as you can get. No one has any good reason to explain why they think she is weaker than other top tiers when she hasn't shown any strength limit. the only times we really see her struggling with insane weight is when Superman is also struggling. That says something.

Because she hasn't shown a limit, we assume her strength is on par with everyone elses?

Jimmy Olsen never struggled lifting weights in comics, either. Should we rate him up there with Superman?

Meh. Diana is good, but she's still inferior to Superman, Captain Marvel, and Thor. Her skill and magical weapons even up the odds a bit, but physically? She's inferior.

Starhawk
Different incarnations.

Well Apocalypse defeated a very strong incarnation.

Validus
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Kinda like KMC Batman, Superman, Flash, etc?
Flash is the only bad one in that equation. Superman is rated where he should be unless T-Vo comes into the thread at which point it becomes a pissing contest.

Bald Bugger
No WW loses to Thor actually.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bald Bugger
No WW loses to Thor actually.

Oh really? only on this forum, Check this out!!

http://www.electricferret.com/fights/issue_160.htm

Kurash
apocalypse is very underrated

Draco69
WW USED to very underrated here. Until yours truly turned things around.

I'd say Flash is the least underrated. Everyone knows what he can do.

Green Lantern is still underrated. Everyone really needs to get past the "green boxing glove" gist he has....

Badabing
Rhino.

StyleTime
The most underrated always has been and probably always will be Gambit.

The least underrated is, currently, Sabertooth.

Accel
Originally posted by Validus
SHC Thor is currently curbstomping Kyle Rayner.

Bald Bugger
Oh really? only on this forum, Check this out!!

http://www.electricferret.com/fights/issue_160.htm

And that proves what ? That Wondey is more popular. That is voted.

Thor defeats her 7/10.

Wondey is great, I mean shes my favourite female hero EVER, but she loses.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And that proves what ? That Wondey is more popular. That is voted.

Thor defeats her 7/10.

Wondey is great, I mean shes my favourite female hero EVER, but she loses.

Actually in that forum, they do take into consideration powers and skills. Over there, they see WW and thor being so evenly matched that they gave it to her on her speed.

Validus
Originally posted by Accel
SHC Thor is currently curbstomping Kyle Rayner.
Yeah, I took a look at that thread. Turns out Rayner is a doofus who can't win a fight to save his life. rolling on floor laughing

Bald Bugger
Actually in that forum, they do take into consideration powers and skills. Over there, they see WW and thor being so evenly matched that they gave it to her on her speed.

Its fan voted.

Yes WW has the speed but with Thor and the hamer when he strikes, its at super speed. Also a god blast will beat her. The belt of strength will be to much for her. WW is overwhelmed with all his powers.

A lightning bolt or 20 and the hammer takes her down.

ExtraMision5555
Daredevil

and i only say it becuase no ones mentioend him yet

but ide say its due to lack of knoeldge rather than underrated.
a little of both

nvrbeenwthagirl
Its fan voted.

Yes WW has the speed but with Thor and the hamer when he strikes, its at super speed. Also a god blast will beat her. The belt of strength will be to much for her. WW is overwhelmed with all his powers.

A lightning bolt or 20 and the hammer takes her down.

The lasso takes thor down, she can deflect the god blast. And her Godwave punch trumps ANY power thor can muster. She could leave him as a stain. She also has that nifty sword and those Sandles. All things considered, her magical weapons added up are a defense to everything his weapon can do.

mighty adam
underrated hmm captain marvel aka shazam, magneto, hulk,martian manhunter,quasar, oh and darkseid yes people on here think wonderslut can take darkseid and yes i have seen fools post that bs, really alot of heros on here are underrated.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by mighty adam
underrated hmm captain marvel aka shazam, magneto, hulk,martian manhunter,quasar, oh and darkseid yes people on here think wonderslut can take darkseid and yes i have seen fools post that bs, really alot of heros on here are underrated.

NO one on this forum thinks WonderWoman can take DS. I"m the biggest WW fan ever and I know DS beats her easily.

Galan007
I made this thread a while ago:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=426427

mighty adam
NO one on this forum thinks WonderWoman can take DS. I"m the biggest WW fan ever and I know DS beats her easily. i have heard that being said on these forums befor, i too know ds would put that woman in her place but yes some see ww winning sad but true.

DigiMark007
Spider-Man.

shifty

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Galan007
I made this thread a while ago:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=426427

Good call. Use the search.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.