anyone ever see this movie? the gate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xblanex
?

vintageSW77
yeah when it came out
never seen since
remember the VHS cover i think it had a skeletal hand and some blue light

JDFE
is stephen dorff in it? is that how you spell his name?

Espantada23
LOL...People are going to think I'm lame for admitting this...but I used to love that movie...also bear in mind I was a kid when it came out so I didn't have very discrimnating tastes...I saw it again about 8 years ago and lots of little effects are pretty laughable,but it's got an interesting story...those little demon things did freak me out when I was a kid though...and yes,it's Stephen Dorff in the film.Actually I still like this movie...I think I'll rent it for old times sake.

Espantada23
Actually...thinking back now...those effects were pretty good for 1987.

Impediment
Stephen Dorff was in this movie. It scared the shit out of me when I first saw it a the tender age of 7. I love how screaming hair metal music was used to open a doorway to Hell. thumb up

chris_64256
Originally posted by Espantada23
LOL...People are going to think I'm lame for admitting this...but I used to love that movie...also bear in mind I was a kid when it came out so I didn't have very discrimnating tastes...I saw it again about 8 years ago and lots of little effects are pretty laughable,but it's got an interesting story...those little demon things did freak me out when I was a kid though...and yes,it's Stephen Dorff in the film.Actually I still like this movie...I think I'll rent it for old times sake. Why would you care about what people think about you liking that movie? Where did this B.S. come from that if like this movie or don't like this your not a true Horror fan, like what you want..

Espantada23
Did I mention that I cared?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.