Who's my ally on this board?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
I know I have made a lot of mortal enemies and a lot of people here hate me, I'm wondering if I have any allies.

juggernaut66666
Flash?

Soljer
I'll stand by you! Let me get my hockey mask and knee pads!

nvrbeenwthagirl
I dont' hate you. I dont' hate any one. I wouldn't say I'm an ally, But I"m def not an enemy.

Galan007
Originally posted by masterbruce
I know I have made a lot of mortal enemies and a lot of people here hate me, I'm wondering if I have any allies. I doubt anyone here genuinley hates you............. But ALOT of people get a good laugh from ya!

Keep up the good work! big grin

Starhawk
I know I have made a lot of mortal enemies and a lot of people here hate me, I'm wondering if I have any allies.

I don't know you well enough to say, but I think you bring up your fair share of intellegent points.

masterbruce
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I dont' hate you. I dont' hate any one. I wouldn't say I'm an ally, But I"m def not an enemy.

If you're not my enemy, then I consider you an ally.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Starhawk
I don't know you well enough to say, but I think you bring up your fair share of intellegent points.

cool, thanks.

Bald Bugger
Ha that will be the day. He is my enemy.

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
I doubt anyone here genuinley hates you............. But ALOT of people get a good laugh from ya!

Keep up the good work! big grin

Cosigned. I don't dislike masterbruce. He's just a source of endless hilarity.

Also, this couldn't POSSIBLY be in a more-wrong forum.

Validus
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Flash?
laughing out loud

I don't have board enemies. I just think some people, a lot of people actually, are idiots.

srankmissingnin
I'd don't think I'm active enough on KMC to hate you... unless someone wants to fill me in on all crap you've done. big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
If you're not my enemy, then I consider you an ally.

The hated ones must stick together. Hear our Rallying Cry KMC. Stop being so Damn Mean!!! :P

Soljer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I'd don't think I'm active enough on KMC to hate you... unless someone wants to fill me in on all crap you've done. big grin

laughing

I don't think anyone on here has quite enough time for that.

Starhawk
Can't we all just get along and love each other?

hulk10
Don't take this the wrong way but I hate you.

Starhawk
Originally posted by hulk10
Don't take this the wrong way but I hate you.

Why?

Soljer
Originally posted by Starhawk
Can't we all just get along and love each other?

Why can't WEEEE be friends? Why can't WE be friends? Why can't we be friends?

supervenom
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Same here!

Sam Z
What's the point of looking allies on the comicbook forum?

Soljer
Originally posted by Sam Z
What's the point of looking allies on the comicbook forum?

In case he decides to expand his vigilante empire. Branch out into new territories....He'll need a good bunch of strong, comic book geek, allies to fight along side him.

hulk10
Because he insults me and once he said I was a waste of human DNA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.