Predaking vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AngryManatee
Galvatron has just given out his command to the predicons. "Predicons, merge for the kill and become Predaking!" They transform into predaking, and the resulting rumble in the ground cause Juggernaut to spill coffee on his guys. A fight then ensues between these two malchicks. Who wins?

Metalmanx
I'm assuming you're referring to Classic Juggernaut. If so, he wins.

LordFear
Classic Juggy always wins!!!

boriquaking55
Classic Juggs could curbstomp an entire army of Preds.

Plasma-Casters tickle

Starhawk
Juggs wins hands down.

AngryManatee
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Classic Juggs could curbstomp an entire army of Preds.

Plasma-Casters tickle

This isn't Predator, this is Predaking confused

Scoobless
No more transformers threads dammit.

miffed

LordFear
does it matter when you are Cain Marko?

golem370
Yeah Juggernaut runs Thur One of his legs and then runs threw the other leg then he climbs up to or jumps up to Predaking and Kicks his head of this shoulders then proceeds to pee down his neck hysterical

Starhawk
Originally posted by golem370
Yeah Juggernaut runs Thur One of his legs and then runs threw the other leg then he climbs up to or jumps up to Predaking and Kicks his head of this shoulders then proceeds to pee down his neck hysterical

Now that is what I call a special edition issue. I'd love to see what the alternate Dynamic Forces cover would be for that one laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.