Movie Dr. Doom vs. Thor in an endless supply of electricity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
Doom 6\10?

supervenom
I dont get it, doesnt Dr Doom have the power of Electricity too?

hulk10
Yes.

supervenom
Dr Doom shoots electricity and overloads Thor blowup

Soljer
Originally posted by supervenom
Dr Doom shoots electricity and overloads Thor blowup

laughing

Thor's lightning has been shown to hurt people that live in SUNS.

supervenom
Originally posted by Soljer
laughing

Thor's lightning has been shown to hurt people that live in SUNS.

Superman 1 Million wont take too kindly to THAT statement laughing

I was kidding as I have no clue on either, but I shall await for the comic geniuses to answer this one.

BTW, doesnt Dr Doom pwn Thor all the time?

Soljer
Originally posted by supervenom
Superman 1 Million wont take too kindly to THAT statement laughing

I was kidding as I have no clue on either, but I shall await for the comic geniuses to answer this one.

BTW, doesnt Dr Doom pwn Thor all the time?

No. He doesn't.

Also, this is MOVE Doc Doom, who is even much weaker than his comic counterpart.

supervenom
Originally posted by Soljer
No. He doesn't.

Also, this is MOVE Doc Doom, who is even much weaker than his comic counterpart.

Movie Dr Doom = that statue

Doubt he can do much stick out tongue

celestialdemon
Movie Dr. Doom was a disgrace and should be banned from all threads forever. It was a severe injustice to a legendary villain.

Brian Oswald
this is pretty stupid. Electricity is not going to hurt thor, let alone enough to put him down. and its Movie Doom . . . no expression

King Kandy
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Movie Dr. Doom was a disgrace and should be banned from all threads forever. It was a severe injustice to a legendary villain. thumb up

lorddreamer
dude... of all the shitty comicbook adaptions of sweet villains, Doom was by far the worst. What the hell was that...
btw, Thor 1000/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.