Galactus vs Unicron (eating contest)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AngryManatee
Galactus and Unicron are seeing who can eat the most planets in 24 hours. They both commence and begin devouring planet after planet. Who eats the most planets?

Kutulu
Originally posted by AngryManatee
Galactus and Unicron are seeing who can eat the most planets in 24 hours. They both commence and begin devouring planet after planet. Who eats the most planets?

Are the planets all lined up one after the other, like when the Celestials used them for attack?

I'm going to go with Big G on this one... Unicron will start off faster, but Galactus just has to land on the planet's surface and start devouring, he won't need to build an elemental converter since it's a contest.

Starhawk
Unicrons body is the converter, if you watched the movie he just eats a planet and then moves onto the next withoput a break.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Starhawk
Unicrons body is the converter, if you watched the movie he just eats a planet and then moves onto the next withoput a break.

Same can be said of Galactus. Galactus only builds machines to make the conversion more efficient. Since this is a speed contest, he would have no such restraint.

Starhawk
Then at best it's a stalemate.

But I think Unicron has an advatnge as Galactus doesn't
'Eat' the planet, he has to suck the energy from it which takes a long time. Whereas Unicron just eats it and moves on.

King Kandy
Hmmm...

Unicron eats the matter, wheras Galactus eats the energy.

seaapple
Kobayashi is right up there. He should be the next herald of Galactus. He could eat a bit of planet just to make sure it is ripe for Galactus.

http://mtanga.com/images/Kobayashi-shove.jpg

Metalmanx
Unicron wins this hands down. He just swallows planets whole without missing a beat. He BARELY slows down as he does so.

bigbran
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Unicron wins this hands down. He just swallows planets whole without missing a beat. He BARELY slows down as he does so. Sorry, I don't read the comics, but in the movie... he takes a little bit of time to eat them.

Also, wouldn't the more planets Galactus eats, make his power larger, and wouldn't he be able to eat them way faster as he goes along?
Could he use up some energy to make this process go faster too, so he wouldn't get full, and have to shit it out?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by bigbran
Sorry, I don't read the comics, but in the movie... he takes a little bit of time to eat them.

Also, wouldn't the more planets Galactus eats, make his power larger, and wouldn't he be able to eat them way faster as he goes along?
Could he use up some energy to make this process go faster too, so he wouldn't get full, and have to shit it out?

The same could be said for Unicron. On all accounts really.

Hell, Unicron (even in the movie) took, at the most, about a full 60 seconds to eat a planet. And that's with movie-time and such, so it was probably even less.

bigbran
Originally posted by Metalmanx
The same could be said for Unicron. On all accounts really.

Hell, Unicron (even in the movie) took, at the most, about a full 60 seconds to eat a planet. And that's with movie-time and such, so it was probably even less. Could it really though?
Does Unicron actually get more powerful as he eats?

Ya, and Galactus takes about two panels to do so.
Unicron had to slowly cram it in there.

Validus
Unicron eats Galactus.

bigbran
Originally posted by Validus
Unicron eats Galactus. Is that before or after he gets pawned by a bunch of robots, and the Matrix?

Validus
Originally posted by bigbran
Is that before or after he gets pawned by a bunch of robots, and the Matrix?
Obviously before. Also before .

ExtraMision5555
doesnt galactus essentially eat less of the planet? unicorn is consuming actual matter whereas galactus is stripping it of its "essense"
leaveing a lifeless skeleton afterwards

galactus then would have less to eat ?

and rofl@kobiyashi reference

bigbran
Originally posted by Validus
Obviously before. Also before . Except that this Galactus will be draining energy from multiple planets, and won't be weak like he is on Earth.

Validus
Kobayashi is a monster. I bet he could eat every copy of every comic Galactus has appeared in.

Starhawk
Unicrons power grows with each planet he eats and the more he eats the faster his travel and internal systems go, I have his bio, I'll try to scan it. The matrix can never destroy him completely. If Unicron dies the universe goes to he is part of it. If he has his way the last part of it.

But he and Primus can never fully die.

bigbran
Originally posted by Starhawk
Unicrons power grows with each planet he eats and the more he eats the faster his travel and internal systems go, I have his bio, I'll try to scan it. The matrix can never destroy him completely. If Unicron dies the universe goes to he is part of it. If he has his way the last part of it.

But he and Primus can never fully die. So, basically, he is more than just a rippoff of Galactus, he also rips off all his powers?

Also, bios?
Come on.

Starhawk
Im trying to see if my friend will let me borrow his scanner. And Unicron and Primus are like the Yin and Yang of the universe. Unicron the force of destruction and chaos, Primus the force of creation and enlightenment.

seaapple
At least a few people like my jokes wink

grey fox
Unicron.

The more he eats the larger he grows , but yeah he devoured a whole damn planet in around a minute. In-fact it's inhabitants were trying to FLEE and only a single one escaped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.