Elemental Firestorm & Ion vs Imperiex and Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starhawk
Which team wins?

juggernaut66666
hm

Kurash
ion

Galan007
Ion could more then likely solo the other team

Validus
Elemental Firestorm isn't in league with the other 3 in this fight.

Starhawk
Originally posted by Validus
Elemental Firestorm isn't in league with the other 3 in this fight.

Yes he is,

If he lets loose he can fry universes. (Think of Human Torchs Nova Blast on a universal scale.) He can also create wormholes into other universes as well.

Keep in mind I'm talking about martin stein. Not the current Firestorm.

Validus
Originally posted by Starhawk
Yes he is,

If he lets loose he can fry universes. (Think of Human Torchs Nova Blast on a universal scale.) He can also create wormholes into other universes as well.

Keep in mind I'm talking about martin stein. Not the current Firestorm.
I know all about Stein. He isn't that far above the Surfer or a normal GL.

Starhawk
Um yes he is. I'd say being able to ignite an entire universe to blaze puts him higher. He is as Galan says "Essential to the Universe" as he is an elemental part of it.

This was all covered in Firestorm #100

Validus
Um yes he is. I'd say being able to ignite an entire universe to blaze puts him higher. He is as Galan says "Essential to the Universe" as he is an elemental part of it.

This was all covered in Firestorm #100
I read it. He's an Earth Elemental just like Red Tornado and Swamp Thing. ST was actually portrayed as more powerful when they got together. #100 was the same comic where he got near curbstomped by one of Darkseid's flunkies.

Starhawk
Re-read it, he kicked Brimstones (Who is far above a flunky) ass on the surface of the Sun and then opened a Worm hole into another galaxy.

Then in the Justice League Task Force they fought him and they were worried he would fry the earth on a whim.

Validus
Re-read it, he kicked Brimstones (Who is far above a flunky) ass on the surface of the Sun and then opened a Worm hole into another galaxy.
He used BFR to beat Brimstone. He was still being smacked around until the very end of the fight.

Then in the Justice League Task Force they fought him and they were worried he would fry the earth on a whim.
Okay but theres a huge difference between destroying the Earth and destroying a universe like all 3 of these guys could do.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
He used BFR to beat Brimstone. He was still being smacked around until the very end of the fight.

Okay but theres a huge difference between destroying the Earth and destroying a universe like all 3 of these guys could do.

When did Galactus get the power to destroy a universe? I know he can absorb and all that jazz. but that is not on his normal power lvl is it?

Starhawk
Yes but in both that issue and task force and Extreme Justice #4 they talked about the danger of his powers let loose and how they could fry the universe if he lost control. Every showing he gets stronger and stronger as he adapts to his powers and place in the Universe.

I would say he's about equal to an Elder of the Universe in marvel terms.

UniOmni
FireStorm elemental isn't in the league of the other 3.

I'd say, he's not even above Surfer or Kyle.

His best feat was fighting Brimstone on the sun in like the early 90's, and that was good and all, but he's trumped here.

By alot.

Starhawk
Um no he had many other strong showings, in War fo the Gods #3 and two justice league showings as well and GL and IC.

Like I said he's pretty much equal to a Marvel Elder of the Universe.

Keep in mind when he fought Brimstone he was just learning his powers.

mighty adam
imperiex and the big G ftw. imperiex will hold off ion the big g will pimp slap firestorm in to next year. then its ion vs these two, ion is great but he's not winning here no way no how.

Validus
Yes but in both that issue and task force and Extreme Justice #4 they talked about the danger of his powers let loose and how they could fry the universe if he lost control. Every showing he gets stronger and stronger as he adapts to his powers and place in the Universe.

I would say he's about equal to an Elder of the Universe in marvel terms.
That's an interpretation but I don't think they literally meant he could just shoot one big fireball and torch the universe. More like he could destroy little by little until theres nothing left.

bigbran

I would say he's about equal to an Elder of the Universe in marvel terms. Wait... Galactus ate all of the Elders (minus Ego), just by opening his mouth, and sucking them in.

Starhawk
Okay, if Big G is more powerfull then the elders then yes he could beat Firestorm. But not kill him as he is essential to the universe.

In Extreme Justice he was out of control and they had to stop him or his power would pass outward from earth and burn everything in its path, now to be fair they dont mention if it woudl go beyond our galaxy or not. So that is open to interpritation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.