Cookies!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~B@ckB0n3~
I just brought home 36 lbs worth of cookie dough that me and some of my mom's friends from work bought, it was worth $146.00 in total, and I get to eat two of these cookie dough bins, the M&M's one, and the Triple Chocolate one. I am one lucky son of a gun.

The rest are 3 Snickerdoodles, a Walnut Choco. Chunk, A Heath, 2 more Triple Chocolates, a Regular Choco. Chunk, one more M&M's, and an Oatmeal Raisin.

Cookie Dough is heaven, especially un-baked. Don't you agree? If not, get out before I pop a cap up your ass.

And to those who don't like Cookie Dough, I despise you. no expression

Lana
Premade cookie dough = lame.

Cookie dough is yummy though. My mom's convinced I'm going to get salmonella because I always eat the dough while I'm baking laughing out loud

InnerRise
You may be "one lucky son of a gun" now but afterwards you'll be "one fat son of a biatch".

That's very fattening. I couldn't do it.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Red Two
ya its great but i havent ate it for a long time sad

~B@ckB0n3~
Originally posted by Lana
Premade cookie dough = lame.

Cookie dough is yummy though. My mom's convinced I'm going to get salmonella because I always eat the dough while I'm baking laughing out loud Mine doesn't really give a crap. She just nags at me to "Stop eating the cookie dough while your sister is baking!". I can't help, I'm a cookie fanatic. droolio

~B@ckB0n3~
Originally posted by InnerRise
You may be "one lucky son of a gun" now but afterwards you'll be "one fat son of a biatch".

That's very fattening. I couldn't do it.

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Too true laughing

Though I do need to put on some weight, I do feel a bit thin confused

johnnyforever
firefirefireph COOKIE MONSTER!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.