Ghost Rider vs. Violator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reaper777
Just thought It'd Be cool

Who Wins?

Accel
Considering all the carnage Violator is responsible for in the past few centuries, the Penance Stare should pack quite a punch here.

Howard_Jones
This would be an amazing fight. Ghost Rider takes all ten, but it's still amazing.

Reaper777
Yeah, I say ghost rider 8/10

Reaper777
But honestly Im not sure he could get the penance stare on violator very easily, he'd have to work him down for quite a while...

King Kandy
Originally posted by Reaper777
But honestly Im not sure he could get the penance stare on violator very easily, he'd have to work him down for quite a while...
Why? Because Violater's so big it would be hard to get their eyes to meet?

grey fox
I dont think Violator has a conscience OR a soul so the PS may not work...

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by grey fox
I dont think Violator has a conscience OR a soul so the PS may not work...

Well, he's used it on demons before, I believe.

Reaper777
Originally posted by King Kandy
Why? Because Violater's so big it would be hard to get their eyes to meet?

No, It would just be hard for GR To get it locked in.

Galan007
GR 9/10

celestialdemon
I'd say GR 9/10. It would be a pretty interesting fight, though.

TricksterPriest
Here's a match up made in hell.

Ghost Rider Vs. Violator.

the psycho clown killer from hell vs. the spirit of vengeance.

God only knows how this one will end.....

Personal opinion, I'm not sure the penance stare will work on him. Violator is a demon and a pure sadist. I don't think he even has THE CAPACITY to regret or feel bad.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Here's a match up made in hell.

Ghost Rider Vs. Violator.

the psycho clown killer from hell vs. the spirit of vengeance.

God only knows how this one will end.....

Personal opinion, I'm not sure the penance stare will work on him. Violator is a demon and a pure sadist. I don't think he even has THE CAPACITY to regret or feel bad.

thats a good point
woudl the penance stare work against pure evil?
becuase if it doesnt, i duno what else ghostrider has to fall back on

Reaper777
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=432207...sorry

ExtraMision5555
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=432207...sorry

lol, no need to be, iw as actually oging to metntion that this thread was recently made (sorry for al the typos)

TricksterPriest
I asked digi to merge my GR vs. violator thread with this one. That cool with you guys?

TricksterPriest
Ok, CBUB did this fight once already. And I was wondering what you guys thought of their interpretation. http://www.electricferret.com/fights/brimstone.htm

I think they got the effect of the penance stare on violator pretty well. Think the hellfire will do any damage?

Reaper777
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ok, CBUB did this fight once already. And I was wondering what you guys thought of their interpretation. http://www.electricferret.com/fights/brimstone.htm

I think they got the effect of the penance stare on violator pretty well. Think the hellfire will do any damage?
Nah, Hellfire wouldnt do anything, the chains would hurt though...

PRAYERRUN
Yeah I remember reading that from electricferret.com. I don't see how a demon would have a concience. Ghostie would have a tough time with this character.

CyberDragon
I'd say Ghost rider all the way

Reaper777
Is anyone for Violator?

guy222
Just thought It'd Be cool

Who Wins?

blaze/ketch/kale

blaze/zarathos ftw

Psyquis52
Nobody's in favor of Violator winning this one.

Reaper777
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Nobody's in favor of Violator winning this one.

didnt think so...

Mider999
the only reason ghost rider wins is cause of the stare no other reason would help him win this battle.

id369
Ghost Rider has sufficient power to take down Black Heart, I would think he would have sufficient power to end Violator.

guy222
Originally posted by id369
Ghost Rider has sufficient power to take down Black Heart, I would think he would have sufficient power to end Violator.

yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.