Sexual Type

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Röland
http://www.personalityquiz.net/test/sexualtype.htm

Favorite Color - Blue

BLUE: Lovers of blue are wonderful sex partners. They are sinners, affectionate and sensitive to their partner's need. They consider love making a fine art and their approach is elegant. Men who love blue are like concert pianists, delicately ravaging their partner like they would play a baby grand. Women in the blue category enjoy sex to the fullest. They are exciting partners but their passion may be compared to a tidal wave rather than fiery aggression. Both women and men enjoy foreplay and the aftermath of lovemaking, as much as the sex act itself. In marriage a blue person is a wonderful mate - never seeking outside interests.

InnerRise
RED: People who like red tend to be tigers in the sack. They are easily aroused and enjoy sex in every way imaginable. Once the sexual spark is ignited, it may take hours to extinguish. When two reds get together, the ensuing erotica could make Lady Chatterly blush. Lovers of red tend to be aggressors and weaker colors should be aware.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

§P0oONY
GREEN: Those who prefer green are fresh and innocent in their approach to sex. Women who love green will always make love like virgins all their life. And a man may always be a trifle clumsy and awkward but in a charming and endearing sort of way. Green lovers are gentle, but not passionate. If chosen as a mate, one will never need worry about infidelity.

Lana
BLUE: Lovers of blue are wonderful sex partners. They are sinners, affectionate and sensitive to their partner's need. They consider love making a fine art and their approach is elegant. Men who love blue are like concert pianists, delicately ravaging their partner like they would play a baby grand. Women in the blue category enjoy sex to the fullest. They are exciting partners but their passion may be compared to a tidal wave rather than fiery aggression. Both women and men enjoy foreplay and the aftermath of lovemaking, as much as the sex act itself. In marriage a blue person is a wonderful mate - never seeking outside interests.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Lana

I don't even need to copy-paste, I can just quote Lana.

You dirty sex kitten, you.

dirkdirden
GREEN

wow that wasn't even close to the truth but fun anyways

Strangelove
GREEN: Those who prefer green are fresh and innocent in their approach to sex. Women who love green will always make love like virgins all their life. And a man may always be a trifle clumsy and awkward but in a charming and endearing sort of way. Green lovers are gentle, but not passionate. If chosen as a mate, one will never need worry about infidelity.

Because I can
YELLOW: If you or your partner tend to flavor yellow, your sexual drives are complex and turn toward the adaptable. The favorite color of homosexuals is yellow. But of course - not everyone who wears yellow is gay. In most cases the person will consent to the stronger partner's desires in a passive manner. You will never enjoy sex to the fullest, but you will never turn down an invitation from somebody you enjoy or admire.

ITS SAYS IM GAY!!!!!!!! sad

Leo.M

Leo.M
Originally posted by Because I can
YELLOW: If you or your partner tend to flavor yellow, your sexual drives are complex and turn toward the adaptable. The favorite color of homosexuals is yellow. But of course - not everyone who wears yellow is gay. In most cases the person will consent to the stronger partner's desires in a passive manner. You will never enjoy sex to the fullest, but you will never turn down an invitation from somebody you enjoy or admire.

ITS SAYS IM GAY!!!!!!!! sad

laughing ........ sorry dodgy

laughing

Because I can
damn you alll straight blue people.... stick out tongue

Because I can
Originally posted by Leo.M
laughing ........ sorry dodgy

laughing
God your a bastard leo stick out tongue

dave_kodak

cant say that about me

GREY: The color GREY a preferred by people who are indecisive. They can't get excited about anything - including color - so they choose a noncommittal shade. Men who prefer GREY look at sex as a way of relieving tension-but nothing more, nothing less. It's wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Women don't make love, they have intercourse. And for one of two reasons only: to accommodate their mate, or to become pregnant. They count the cracks in the bedroom plaster until the sex act is over with and done. But when teamed with another color, the GREY spouse considers the other's infidelity a blessing. When GREY marries another GREY, the marriage is made in heaven.

Punkyhermy

--

ahahaha. true. i'd guessstick out tongue

Leo.M

Blue is sexy eyes

God your a bastard leo stick out tongue

I know stick out tongue

I don't think yellow is bad. And it said not everyone that likes yellow is gay, so you're okay. big grin

Strangelove
damn you alll straight blue people.... stick out tongue It says I'm a pussy in bed sad

Clovie
purple

and IMO it's stupid. but blah.. I don't like my hair messed erm

Röland
Originally posted by Strangelove
It says I'm a pussy in bed sad

But a gentle, tender pussy. erm

Mywi
BLACK: A good many people will choose black as their favorite color, without really thinking about the question. Those people who really do have a black color preference are rare. It points to a liking for black sex. These people are the misfits of the sex world and seek out each other in kinship. They tend to prefer perverted sex and are usually masochistic or sadistic in nature. They are moody people and often perform at their peak when under stress or during unhappy times. Police psychiatrists claim that sex offenders prefer the color black. And it is no coincidence that the uniform of monsters and teenage gangs is black attire.

...What a monster I am. ermm

Strangelove

Because I can

Leo.M
fine, you sexy bastard!

i'm sure its not that bad being a pussy in bed ^^

Thank you swank

--------------------------

I don't know about the being a pussy in bed thing. I can be gentle if that's how the girl likes/wants it, but for the most part, I like it rough droolio

Because I can
lol
Be nice tiger!

only in Australia can pizza get to your house faster than an Ambulance big grin

Röland
only in Australia can pizza get to your house faster than an Ambulance big grin

Did the pizza give you heartburn?

Is that why you had to call the ambulance?

Or did you have really, really, really rough sex and someone broke a bone?

Because I can

Röland
not telling big grin

So you had rough sex but didn't break a bone?

Oh I know, you guys got stuck together! 13

Because I can

Röland
hahah, now tell me, how do you think we got stuck together?

It just happened, you just got stuck together. 13

Because I can

Röland
... actually he got something in his eye and had an illergic reaction to it big grin

What did you squirt him with! oh

Because I can

Röland
..... nothing.... smile

So he squirted himself? stick out tongue

Because I can

Röland
lol, no. well... no, i didnt know he was illergic to lequats (whoever you spell it) and i... threw one at him... smile

Oh I see. laughing out loud

Because I can
"i know not everybody, as a body like me
and i gotta think twice, before i give my heart away

cause i gotta have *screaming* FAITH!!!!!!!!!!!"

heehee, i love this song big grin

wish i could see sad

InnerRise
"i know not everybody, as a body like me
and i gotta think twice, before i give my heart away

cause i gotta have *screaming* FAITH!!!!!!!!!!!"

heehee, i love this song big grin

wish i could see sad Thank god that's a quote from a song. closedeyes

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Dusty
Green.

I'm lovably clumsy.

Storm
I am very comfortable in the bedroom, and know exactly what I need for my own pleasure. I' m very comfortable with expressing my desires to anyone, and am a proud and confident woman who exudes sensuality. I cherish the intimacy of physical attraction and know what it takes to win a man. As a woman deeply in touch with my sexuality, I definitely know how to thoroughly enjoy myself!

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Kongu Dude

Rogue Jedi
RED: People who like red tend to be tigers in the sack. They are easily aroused and enjoy sex in every way imaginable. Once the sexual spark is ignited, it may take hours to extinguish. When two reds get together, the ensuing erotica could make Lady Chatterly blush. Lovers of red tend to be aggressors and weaker colors should be aware.

Kelly_LS
BLACK: A good many people will choose black as their favorite color, without really thinking about the question. Those people who really do have a black color preference are rare. It points to a liking for black sex. These people are the misfits of the sex world and seek out each other in kinship. They tend to prefer perverted sex and are usually masochistic or sadistic in nature. They are moody people and often perform at their peak when under stress or during unhappy times. Police psychiatrists claim that sex offenders prefer the color black. And it is no coincidence that the uniform of monsters and teenage gangs is black attire.

laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
red...tiger!!!!!!

Wolflet
Blue ermm

~B@ckB0n3~
BLUE: Lovers of blue are wonderful sex partners. They are sinners, affectionate and sensitive to their partner's need. They consider love making a fine art and their approach is elegant. Men who love blue are like concert pianists, delicately ravaging their partner like they would play a baby grand. Women in the blue category enjoy sex to the fullest. They are exciting partners but their passion may be compared to a tidal wave rather than fiery aggression. Both women and men enjoy foreplay and the aftermath of lovemaking, as much as the sex act itself. In marriage a blue person is a wonderful mate - never seeking outside interests. w00t

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.