Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cooper Klan Kid
so who here has this game?
what do you think about it?

InnerRise
What console/system does this game go to and when did it come out?

And what kind of game is it? VS Fighting Game perhaps?

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Cooper Klan Kid
its for Ps2 and oddly its not a vs fighting game
its a mission based 3-D adventure game

InnerRise
I might've heard something of it. Not interested.

Thunder Fox
iv'e played it and it disapointed me the graphics a great but it is waaaay to repeditive and you only use to attacks with each three with naruto if you count Sexy/Harem jutsu the other characters are basicly back up and you have to beat the crap out of enimies to obtain Shurikens and kunais and all that other stuff or trade the items you do collect to make new weapons....

Blaxican
already made a thread on it...

Click

InnerRise
Originally posted by Blaxican
already made a thread on it...

Click So? shrug

Ricodrayz
Naruto 4 for gamecube(Import) is better. They released part 1 and 2 in America so far after like 4 years lol.

Barker
Originally posted by InnerRise
Not interested.

Cooper Klan Kid
So? shrug

Barker
Because it's Naruto.

Cooper Klan Kid
????

Souichiro Nagi
I have it and it's totally awesome! big grin I got it for christmas and i love it. *Runs off to go play it now*

Kayne Archeron
never played it...
i'm actually playing a japanese port of Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3 right now =D

Souichiro Nagi
Naruto: Narutimate Hero 3?

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by Souichiro Nagi
I have it and it's totally awesome! big grin I got it for christmas and i love it. *Runs off to go play it now*

its real good
but it gets repetitive a whole lot.
its the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over...

...and over. no expression

kamikz
Ok, lol this is off-topic but I had to ask, who is the fastest character in Naruto?

Hidden Lotus
this debate has been going on in like every thread about naruto.

i say lee, but some say sasuke.
but remember in the episode when sasuke fights gaara that everyone was saying how sasuke was ALMOST as fast as lee's REGULAR speed.
when he takes off weights and opens gates its impossible to beat thim.

InnerRise
Also in those few episodes involving the battle b/t Sasuke and Gaara, they eventually start saying how Sasuke has actually surpassed Lee.

Hidden Lotus
sux

InnerRise
Yeah. They could at least given Lee that. Let him keep that title as being the fastest.

Oh well.

I'm not a big fan of Sasuke anyway.

Hidden Lotus
me neither.
i hate sasuke so much, that homo f@g

kamikz
Also in those few episodes involving the battle b/t Sasuke and Gaara, they eventually start saying how Sasuke has actually surpassed Lee.

Actually, it is Lee who states that he "might be his equal, or possible greater", but it isn't anything more than admiration!

Doesn't Lee improve from there? I mean after he had begun to train again? It says on Wikipedia that Gai (Guy) cannot keep up with Lee anymore. With the gates however, he is a shitload faster, they can make him 10 times faster than normal!

(It says so when they explain the gate, if he can open them all)

InnerRise
Ummmmmmm.............That's what I said. I may not gave the specific person who actually said it, but ummmmmmmmm yeah. That's what I said.

And I'm sorry, I follow the TV Show of Naruto, not the Manga or whatever you happen to be going by and as of now, Lee is bandaged and on crutches so he's not doing pretty much anything ahora mismo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.