Magneto Vs Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mighty adam
fight takes pleace on earth. bloodlust is on who take's it.

masterbruce
hmmmmm, very tough

ExtraMision5555
magneto definately loses, but puts up a subtle defense
but i have a feeling something bad is going to happen in this thread

mighty adam
i have heard black bolt can boost his strength up to 60 ton mags can go up to low class 100 ton. so if the fight has to go to h2h its a lil in mags fav. still black bolt is a great h2h fighter it could go his way with his master punch and all.

masterbruce
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
magneto definately loses, but puts up a subtle defense
but i have a feeling something bad is going to happen in this thread

what do you mean something bad is going to happen in this thread?

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by masterbruce
what do you mean something bad is going to happen in this thread?

magneto exzaduration & passion

mighty adam
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth%27s_magnetic_field mags can take away the earths magnetic field killing black bolt and like 97 per of the earths people. magneto is a beast

mighty adam
mag force field can stand up to black bolt. it has taken hits from the big g, nukes, and much more. so no yelling by bb can hurt him.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by mighty adam
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth%27s_magnetic_field mags can take away the earths magnetic field killing black bolt and like 97 per of the earths people. magneto is a beast

and he can do this, all while trying to keep black bolt from shouting his head off?

Its not like magneto is going to strip the earth of its magnetic field in seconds

ExtraMision5555
And i dont even know why im restorting to "the shout"
Blackbolt has incredible matter manipulation/energy projection as well

shouting is merely the iceing on the cake

Ide think that someone who can hang with Adam Warlock + Soul gem (somewhat) And gladiator WITHOUT, resorting to thier strongest power, could hang with a mutant

LordFear
And i dont even know why im restorting to "the shout"
Blackbolt has incredible matter manipulation/energy projection as well

shouting is merely the iceing on the cake

Ide think that someone who can hang with Adam Warlock + Soul gem (somewhat) And gladiator WITHOUT, resorting to thier strongest power, could hang with a mutant

Thank You. I am glad that people do realize that BB has an array of other talents and his voice, is merely a last resort thing. Mags would not be able to amass the magnetic force needed to withstand a full frontal assault from BB.

mighty adam
and he can do this, all while trying to keep black bolt from shouting his head off?

Its not like magneto is going to strip the earth of its magnetic field in seconds he can do it in more like 1 min lol. he can set nukes to rain down on bb. take the iron out of his body. ect ect

mighty adam
yall are very right it will be a close fight im not counting bb out i still haven't said who i think will win yet.

LordFear
he can do it in more like 1 min lol. he can set nukes to rain down on bb. take the iron out of his body. ect ect '

The iron argument doesn't work against an alien physiology like an Inhuman. We don't know their make up

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by LordFear
'

The iron argument doesn't work against an alien physiology like an Inhuman. We don't know their make up

Yep, i was about to say that*

Not only that, BB has molecular control over his OWN body. But the fact that he is Inhuman redenders the Iron argument non-applicable here

Not to mention, im pertty sure Blackbolt is ALOT faster than magneto.

Soljer
Hasn't magento survived blackbolts scream on more than one occasion? I'm thinking this goes to Magneto. Often.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Soljer
Hasn't magento survived blackbolts scream on more than one occasion? I'm thinking this goes to Magneto. Often.
If im not mistaken, im pertty sure they've never fought before

ExtraMision5555
So what im wondering is

due to the nature of blackbolts scream (tearing molecules apart and causing them to explode etc, progressively)

SHouldent his scream theoreticly cause mags shield to explode, if he were to have one up?

Blackbolts scream causes molecular destruction, of some sort, cant remmeber correctly right now, but i think it would shred mag's shield, err
SHOULD

mighty adam
So what im wondering is

due to the nature of blackbolts scream (tearing molecules apart and causing them to explode etc, progressively)

SHouldent his scream theoreticly cause mags shield to explode, if he were to have one up?

Blackbolts scream causes molecular destruction, of some sort, cant remmeber correctly right now, but i think it would shred mag's shield, err
SHOULD no nope mags have taken the big G blast befor are you telling me bb yell is of greater power then galactus?

ExtraMision5555
Anyways, sorry for the spam posting, but i cannot see magneto winning very many of these, due to the fact that blackbolt can manipulate electrons as well, and VERY well

perhaps not as good as magneto, but he is EXTREMELY adept at doing so, and in doing so in conjunction with other powers (physical, and scream) Say of blackbolt were to attempt to even slightly remanipulate a shield that magneto decides to put up for whatever reason, this shield would then no longer be protectiong to its maximum potential or what have you.

So while magneto is trying to multitask as well as keep a decent shield up that Blackbolt could be playing with, combind that with a shout, and magneto's atoms are now in outer space.

Truthfully, i can see an argument as to why magneto could possibly win, but with who he is going up against, its very unlikely. Blackbolt's energy output is just too hardcore, and once again, the scream makes this that much more difficult for magneto.

And alot of magneto's high end feats either take too long, or were the result of some outside amping.

ExtraMision5555
no nope mags have taken the big G blast befor are you telling me bb yell is of greater power then galactus?

Actually, if Galactus wasnt using a full on blast, sure. I could put A scream from BB in the same leauge. But obviously, galactus energy output trumps blackbolts. But does magneto shrug off galactus type blasts on a regular occurance, and over and over?

probably not

mighty adam
Anyways, sorry for the spam posting, but i cannot see magneto winning very many of these, due to the fact that blackbolt can manipulate electrons as well, and VERY well

perhaps not as good as magneto, but he is EXTREMELY adept at doing so, and in doing so in conjunction with other powers (physical, and scream) Say of blackbolt were to attempt to even slightly remanipulate a shield that magneto decides to put up for whatever reason, this shield would then no longer be protectiong to its maximum potential or what have you.

So while magneto is trying to multitask as well as keep a decent shield up that Blackbolt could be playing with, combind that with a shout, and magneto's atoms are now in outer space.

Truthfully, i can see an argument as to why magneto could possibly win, but with who he is going up against, its very unlikely. Blackbolt's energy output is just too hardcore, and once again, the scream makes this that much more difficult for magneto.

And alot of magneto's high end feats either take too long, or were the result of some outside amping. bb wouldn't be able to do jack shit to mags force field period. bb best hope is to try to get this to go to h2h use his skill's there.

mighty adam
Actually, if Galactus wasnt using a full on blast, sure. I could put A scream from BB in the same leauge. But obviously, galactus energy output trumps blackbolts. But does magneto shrug off galactus type blasts on a regular occurance, and over and over?

probably not he has taken nukes with easy bb yell= ten ton nuke. i just don't see the yell working.

ExtraMision5555
he has taken nukes with is bb yell= ten ton nuke. i just don't see the yell working.

Ten ton nuke? straight from wikipedia right?

Anyways, thats a silly way to go about this argument.
If a whisper destroyed apocalypse, i wonder what the first half of a sentence might do? Once again, this may not even come down to a shout from blackbolt, but it is definately an option. WHat makes you think blackbolt couldent do anything to mags shield? Since when was magneto's shield "the standard" in protection?
Im just curious, if his shield is this powerful, why isint he floating around whenever he gets into a combat scenario, with his shiled up, impervious to all attacks?

Im not understanding something here. I duno, maybe its just me. And im not sure why you seem to think bb's scream is so puny compared to magneto's shield. Leveregeing it with human weaponry?

but tell me, what offense does magneto have against blackbolt that would be enough to put him out? Rid the earth of its gravity - to someone who lives on the moon? Open up a black hole -- to someoen who has closed several (circa gravitron)

i just dont honestly see magneto winning.

but i can see this happening
http://img236.exs.cx/img236/4031/vsmags11rn.jpg

celestialdemon
he has taken nukes with is bb yell= ten ton nuke. i just don't see the yell working.

A whisper from Black Bolt knocked Gladiator unconscious, and I'm pretty sure Gladiator could withstand a nuclear explosion.

ExtraMision5555
Im pertty sure if blackbolt has dealt with gravitron, he could aboslutely, deal with magneto.

His matter manipulation is uncanny. Magneto loses, hard.

mighty adam

If a whisper destroyed apocalypse, i wonder what the first half of a sentence might do? Once again, this may not even come down to a shout from blackbolt, but it is definately an option. WHat makes you think blackbolt couldent do anything to mags shield? Since when was magneto's shield "the standard" in protection?
Im just curious, if his shield is this powerful, why isint he floating around whenever he gets into a combat scenario, with his shiled up, impervious to all attacks?

Im not understanding something here. I duno, maybe its just me. And im not sure why you seem to think bb's scream is so puny compared to magneto's shield. Leveregeing it with human weaponry?

but tell me, what offense does magneto have against blackbolt that would be enough to put him out? Rid the earth of its gravity - to someone who lives on the moon? Open up a black hole -- to someoen who has closed several (circa gravitron)

http://img236.exs.cx/img236/4031/vsmags11rn.jpg becouse that will b= bad comics if he always went in with his force field up. shit asking that is like saying way don't flash 1mill lightspeed imp punch people heads in in every comic. or supes t-vo every foe, or thor godblast any and every fool who gets in his way. that would= poor comic sells. but this is a fan forum booldlust is on so yes shit like that will go down here mags start the fight with his force fields up ready to go.

mighty adam
Im pertty sure if blackbolt has dealt with gravitron, he could aboslutely, deal with magneto.

His matter manipulation is uncanny. Magneto loses, hard. no no its a very close fight in my eyes going in mags fav. bb can't hurt him.

mighty adam
http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/2991/magdropsanmountain6di.jpg lol he will drop a mountain on bb then rain 50 nukes on his ass.

mighty adam
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/2629/magdrawslifeenergy8et.jpg he was sucking the life out of the PHEONIX he could easly do the same to bb.

ExtraMision5555
no no its a very close fight in my eyes going in mags fav. bb can't hurt him.

SO someone who can suck the electrons from the earths atmosphere; reflect a superpowered solar flare; completely drain a particular fantastic 4 members of his energy; close countless blackholes that were being opened; defeat classic sphynx (someone who went up against galactus); Literally Part the sea in half in a moses-esque fashion; thin out the oxygen in the atmosphere; Using a mindblast to shut leonas down (can mags shield prevent his mind from getting blasted?); Use is own energy to keep his fellow inhumans alive; battle thor, the fantastic four, namor & the inhumans simotainously;

your telling me, blackbolt, cannot touch magneto?

Suck the life force out of him? while he does what, sits their and lets magneto do it?? Do you even know who blackbolt is?

confused

Magneto is outclassed here. Blackbolts matter manipulation alone is almost too much.

Brian Oswald

http://img236.exs.cx/img236/4031/vsmags11rn.jpg thats pretty inconsistent with that scan of Magneto taking nukes without shileds while exerting tons of energy

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
thats pretty inconsistent with that scan of Magneto taking nukes without shileds while exerting tons of energy

Dont get me wrong, i am not using that scan as an example of how this fight would go, becuase clearly magneto was not "anticipateing" any sort of offense from blackbolt. merely as a symbol of the end result of this fight.

Brian Oswald
Dont get me wrong, i am not using that scan as an example of how this fight would go, becuase clearly magneto was not "anticipateing" any sort of offense from blackbolt. merely as a symbol of the end result of this fight. i agree that BB would win, its just ridiculous how inconsistent comics are.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
i agree that BB would win, its just ridiculous how inconsistent comics are.

yep, rofl

mighty adam
SO someone who can suck the electrons from the earths atmosphere; reflect a superpowered solar flare; completely drain a particular fantastic 4 members of his energy; close countless blackholes that were being opened; defeat classic sphynx (someone who went up against galactus); Literally Part the sea in half in a moses-esque fashion; thin out the oxygen in the atmosphere; Using a mindblast to shut leonas down (can mags shield prevent his mind from getting blasted?); Use is own energy to keep his fellow inhumans alive; battle thor, the fantastic four, namor & the inhumans simotainously;

your telling me, blackbolt, cannot touch magneto?

Suck the life force out of him? while he does what, sits their and lets magneto do it?? Do you even know who blackbolt is?

confused

Magneto is outclassed here. Blackbolts matter manipulation alone is almost too much. mags has shown tp befor he has force porfesx out of his mind so mindblast won't work. mags opens wormholes and blackholes with easy i would say he dose it better then bb so thats mute. mags was sucking lifeout of the PHEONIX the PHEONIX bb is nowere i mean nowere near her power so yes he can with easy do it to bb plus wolverine was trying to hit him the whole time he was killing PHEONIx. mags force field has taken hits from thor, pheonix, x-men, the big g ect ect so yes bb can't do jack shit to it. puls bb takeing glads out is pis and just more jobbing on his behalf. glad has flyed threw the sun taken blast from from more powerful foes then bb so that was pis and jobbing. mags wins.

ExtraMision5555
mags has shown tp befor he has force porfesx out of his mind so mindblast won't work. mags opens wormholes and blackholes with easy i would say he dose it better then bb so thats mute. mags was sucking lifeout of the PHEONIX the PHEONIX bb is nowere i mean nowere near her power so yes he can with easy do it to bb plus wolverine was trying to hit him the whole time he was killing PHEONIx. mags force field has taken hits from thor, pheonix, x-men, the big g ect ect so yes bb can't do jack shit to it. puls bb takeing glads out is pis and just more jobbing on his behalf. glad has flyed threw the sun taken blast from from more powerful foes then bb so that was pis and jobbing. mags wins.

Clearly, this headed down a silly, slippery circular slope, so instead of coming up with a rebuttle i will respect you in your opinion. I firmly, and very firmly disagree, but it is ultimately futile to continue covering old points. But at the same time, it is hardly fair to classify bb takeing glads as PIS (because it certinaly isint), and then on the same token throw out mags sucking the life force from phoenix (which thier is a whole lot more too, i am fimiliar with that insident). But it is irrelevant. Mags is not fighting phoenix, he is fighting blackbolt -- and that , is a fight he cannot win.

LordFear
Listen when arguing in the forum, there are certain characters that will never loose in some fanatics eyes. Mags is one of them. Don't be as foolish as I was and to argue against Superman or MartianManhunter or the Xmen. These guys apparently cannot be defeated at all

carver9
This is what would happen to magneto.

http://img236.exs.cx/img236/4031/vsmags11rn.jpg
http://img235.exs.cx/img235/9356/vsmags25pp.jpg
http://img228.exs.cx/img228/8273/vsmags30sb.jpg
http://img226.exs.cx/img226/6859/vsmags46hg.jpg

Rutog98
Black Bolt beats Magneto silly. First off, his control over electrons far outdoes MAgneto's. Black Bolt can control electrons to the extent he can transmute matter like Sersi. He once turned an entire army into stone statues. I can remember when he was hit so hard and it hurt so badly that he had to say ouch. He put his mouth to the ground and said "ouch" and there were catastrophies all over the planet. He triggered earth quakes, volcano eruptions and (I think) tidal waves in diverse places.

Honestly, I hope Marvel never has these two fight. Something tells me that Black Bolt will be written down in order for Magneto to look good. This guy outclasses Magneto badly.

MAgneto cannot remove the EM fields from the Earth without artificial enhancements.

Where has Magneto ever opened a black hole? Also, when he battled Phoenix in that story, Phoenix only had powers to rival Xavier. Her power levels were not consistent as she was far more powerful than the x-villains. The story where she fought Magneto stated her powers to be on a par with Xavier's. The Phoenix Magneto defeated was no cosmic premadona and Magneto was overpowered by STorm in that same issue. He only beat Storm because she held back at the end. He admitted this. Black Bolt wins.

MightyEInherjar
What would removing the EM fields from the Earth do to Blackbolt particularly? He lives and fights on the damn moon...

Rutog98
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
What would removing the EM fields from the Earth do to Blackbolt particularly? He lives and fights on the damn moon...

Why give Magneto even that? He has nowhere near the power to accomplish that. Heck, just to turn off the lights across the world in MAgneto War required a machine to boost his powers to warp the EM fields to that extent. Her is seriously out-classed here.

Bald Bugger
i have heard black bolt can boost his strength up to 60 ton mags can go up to low class 100 ton. so if the fight has to go to h2h its a lil in mags fav. still black bolt is a great h2h fighter it could go his way with his master punch and all.

Wrong, he goes toe to toe with Hulk. And has been said to be a close second. He beats the Hulk everytime. The scream will beat him.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Rutog98
Black Bolt beats Magneto silly. First off, his control over electrons far outdoes MAgneto's. Black Bolt can control electrons to the extent he can transmute matter like Sersi. He once turned an entire army into stone statues. I can remember when he was hit so hard and it hurt so badly that he had to say ouch. He put his mouth to the ground and said "ouch" and there were catastrophies all over the planet. He triggered earth quakes, volcano eruptions and (I think) tidal waves in diverse places.

Honestly, I hope Marvel never has these two fight. Something tells me that Black Bolt will be written down in order for Magneto to look good. This guy outclasses Magneto badly.

MAgneto cannot remove the EM fields from the Earth without artificial enhancements.

Where has Magneto ever opened a black hole? Also, when he battled Phoenix in that story, Phoenix only had powers to rival Xavier. Her power levels were not consistent as she was far more powerful than the x-villains. The story where she fought Magneto stated her powers to be on a par with Xavier's. The Phoenix Magneto defeated was no cosmic premadona and Magneto was overpowered by STorm in that same issue. He only beat Storm because she held back at the end. He admitted this. Black Bolt wins.

thumb up

thumb up

thumb up

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar

Bentley
Black Bolt wins so easily that its not funny. He is much faster, much more resistant and overall more powerful. Mags is strong but BB can fight against cosmics and thats a level against which Magneto can barely defend himself -if at all.

Harry Fingerman
Black Bolt.

Erik-Lensherr
Magneto

Bad Ash231
Black Bolt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.