maverick vs deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
who wins? no prep.

also this is maverick pre losing his powers

guy222
Originally posted by capt it up
who wins? no prep.

also this is maverick pre losing his powers

how powerful is maverick

capt it up
he a powerful guy. this is maverick with out the virus in him. also marvick with his powers

King_Mungi
Don't you mean Agent Zero pre losing his powers? As Maverick and Agent Zero are one in the same.

capt it up
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Don't you mean Agent Zero pre losing his powers? As Maverick and Agent Zero are one in the same.
yes I know, but I call him maverick since even as agent zero logan calls him maverick most times.

also I like maverick name better

King_Mungi
Well technically there is a Agent Zero and another Maverick running around now. If it's the Agent Zero Maverick he destroys Deadpool...his strengths are Deadpool's weakness.

capt it up
Well technically there is a Agent Zero and another Maverick running around now. If it's the Agent Zero Maverick he destroys Deadpool...his strengths are Deadpool's weakness.
that was in an alternate reality.

I am not sure they ever fought in 616.

King_Mungi
that was in an alternate reality.

I am not sure they ever fought in 616.

I wasn't even factoring in that mini..Weapon X: Days of Future Now

Ummm....I never said they fought, but Agent Zero from Weapon X which is current Maverick would obliterate Deadpool. He can turn Deadpool's healing factor against him as he did against Sabertooth.

capt it up
I wasn't even factoring in that mini..Weapon X: Days of Future Now

Ummm....I never said they fought, but Agent Zero from Weapon X which is current Maverick would obliterate Deadpool. He can turn Deadpool's healing factor against him as he did against Sabertooth.

see I never actaully seen him do iot in 616. I am not sure ti was every even stated.

though I agree he wins

King_Mungi
see I never actaully seen him do iot in 616. I am not sure ti was every even stated.

though I agree he wins

He did it in 616 against Sabertooth, wrecked him severely. It was in the Weapon X series (not the mini) and not an alternate reality.

capt it up
He did it in 616 against Sabertooth, wrecked him severely. It was in the Weapon X series (not the mini) and not an alternate reality.
he never used that ability on sabertooth as I recall he simply out fought sabertooth

King_Mungi
he never used that ability on sabertooth as I recall he simply out fought sabertooth

Nope, he grabed his hand and dissolved it (Weapon X #3). The harder his healing factor tries to fight it the worse it will get. If he wanted to he would have killed Sabertooth, but Weapon X wanted him alive.

Soljer
yes

And Agent Zero would take out Wolverine as well.

shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.