Marcus Fenix vs. Leon Kennedy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
GOW's badass vs RE4's poster boy

Both combatants are in bloodlust. They fight in a desserted and partially ruined New York city in the night. They don't know each other's current whereabouts.

Equipment:
Marcus has the assault rifle with the chainsaw bayonet, a sniper rifle, frag grenades & the revolver.

Leon on the other hand has a SMG, Shotgun, incendiary grenades & the magnum.

ESB -1138
Macrus blows Kennedy away.

IceJaw
Come on, give Leon better equipment.

Superboy Prime
I didn't want to give him any of the ridiculously overpowered weapons he has access to in the game though <_<;

Superboy Prime
I mean...

SMG > Assault Rifles in close range

Shotgun > Chainsaw bayonet(unless completely taken by surprise

Frag Grenades = Incendiary Grenades

Magnum > Revolver

The only advantage Marcus has is the Sniper Rifle and the fact he can take cover like a mad mailman on crack.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I didn't want to give him any of the ridiculously overpowered weapons he has access to in the game though <_<;

Ridiculously overpowered weapons? Marcus has the assault rifle with the chainsaw bayonet, frag grenades that stick onto you seconds before they explode.

Leon is at a disadvantage, you have to admit. Fighting Marcus is like fighting J.J. and Doc Salvador at the same time.

All Marcus has to do is to charge at Leon who is firing at him with his SMG, taking damage and finish Leon with the chainsaw.

Superboy Prime
I think you're underestimating Leon. He is as skilled and cunning as they get. The SMG dismantles the assault rifle. What use is the grenade tag and Chainsaw bayonet if he gets his head and chest splattered city-wide via Shotgun? I still stand with my previous statement: the only clear advantage marcus has is range because of the Sniper Rifle I gave him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.