Mandarin vs Doctor Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
Think of it. Both ruthless conquerers from distant lands. Can Mandarin and his rings of power take out an unsuspecting Doom?

LordFear
Mandy went toe to toe with Hulk and held his own folks
Hulk issue 107

TricksterPriest
Hmmm. Hard to call. Of course Doom wins with prep, but a sneak attack? Is this Mandarin with prep or just sneak attacking? Your opening is unclear. With prep, he might actually win. Sneak attack, I still say Doom. The guy is nothing if not adaptible. I suspect he finds a way to beat Mandarin. Doom 8 or 9/10

LordFear
my apologies. Scenario is that Mandarin suddently one day has his attention set on Latveria and wants to conquer it to solidify his international stronghold. So he plots an unsuspecting attack against Doom. No crazy prep. This is just a week at most. Then suddently attacks Doom in his soveign country. Can Doom withstand such an attack and mount a counteroffensive in time?

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear
Think of it. Both ruthless conquerers from distant lands. Can Mandarin and his rings of power take out an unsuspecting Doom?

Doom w/ease

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.