Superman Prime And Dark Phoenix Vs Thanos And Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heru
All four of these beings are capable of whipping some ass. But in a team

effort, who would be the last team standing?

bigbran
Originally posted by heru

effort, who would be the last team standing? no expression
closing

Entity
Dark Phoenix could hand all three of the others their ass at the same time!

heru
I'll go with Supes and DP. Although Th and DS would definitely hold there own.

bigbran
I'll go with Supes and DP. Although Th and DS would definitely hold there own. Originally posted by bigbran
no expression
closing

masterbruce
do you know ANYTHING about ANY of these characters?

Validus
Originally posted by masterbruce
do you know ANYTHING about ANY of these characters?
Yo bruce, I think you should drop some knowledge on these fools.

hunbu04
superman prime is a cosmic god with enough powers to transform earth sun into a supersun, he is considered the most powerful metahuman ever rank over the superman dyansty(spelling) which included hybrid beings with both kryptonians and 5D imp DNA. with the help of hourman he was able to resurrect Lois lane as a Cosmic god like himself. prime became a living sun he was so bright and hot that not even superman 1m could stand in his pressence. and superman 1m could punch through the time stream and destroyed entire galaxy with his heat vision or freeze breath. He could move from galaxy to galaxy with a single leap. plus with the last GL ring and the sword of heaven he is literally invinsible

masterbruce
Originally posted by hunbu04
superman prime is a cosmic god with enough powers to transform earth sun into a supersun, he is considered the most powerful metahuman ever rank over the superman dyansty(spelling) which included hybrid beings with both kryptonians and 5D imp DNA. with the help of hourman he was able to resurrect Lois lane as a Cosmic god like himself. prime became a living sun he was so bright and hot that not even superman 1m could stand in his pressence. and superman 1m could punch through the time stream and destroyed entire galaxy with his heat vision or freeze breath. He could move from galaxy to galaxy with a single leap. plus with the last GL ring and the sword of heaven he is literally invinsible

excellent post.

bigbran
Originally posted by masterbruce
excellent post. Excellent post my a...Originally posted by hunbu04
superman prime is a cosmic god with enough powers to transform earth sun into a supersun, he is considered the most powerful metahuman ever rank over the superman dyansty(spelling) which included hybrid beings with both kryptonians and 5D imp DNA. with the help of hourman he was able to resurrect Lois lane as a Cosmic god like himself. prime became a living sun he was so bright and hot that not even superman 1m could stand in his pressence. and superman 1m could punch through the time stream and destroyed entire galaxy with his heat vision or freeze breath. He could move from galaxy to galaxy with a single leap. plus with the last GL ring and the sword of heaven he is literally invinsible Wait, he was shown in 5 panels total.
When did he leap from galaxy to galaxy? When did he get the Sword of Heaven?
When did he become "invinsible"?

When did.. you get my point.
I admit he wins, but you don't have to act like he had a long running series, full of adventure or something.

Hell, if we call him a "God", then why don't we call Sentry above skyfather, and able to stalemate Galactus, since even he, is based more off of feats than Prime.
But, no, you know what we say in Sentry threads, not enough proof.
So, now Superman Prime has millions of feats or soemthing?
Originally posted by Validus
Yo bruce, I think you should drop some knowledge on these fools. laughing laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

Bentley
Man I thought he said Superboy Prime! Loopsided much?

Dark Phoenix and an uber Supes against two "regular dudes". Thats not fair.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Validus
Yo bruce, I think you should drop some knowledge on these fools.
laughing laughing laughing laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos gets to meet Mistress Death and Darksied meets the Black Racer. They wouldn't go down easy, but after A while, the two nearly omnipotent beings would just over power them.

Galan007
with the help of hourman he was able to resurrect Lois lane as a Cosmic god like himself.Nope, he did this with the help of the queen of the Imps.

prime became a living sun he was so bright and hot that not even superman 1m could stand in his pressence. What the f**k?

where did you read that?roll eyes (sarcastic)

and superman 1m could punch through the time stream Yeah, thats his best feat

and destroyed entire galaxy with his heat vision or freeze breath. What the f**k?

He never did that....... don't lie.roll eyes (sarcastic)

He could move from galaxy to galaxy with a single leap.What the f**k?

He never did that........ don't lie. roll eyes (sarcastic)

plus with the last GL ring and the sword of heaven he is literally invinsible What the f**k?

When did he ever have the sword of heaven?

don't lie. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I agree that SMP/DP win, but don't try to insult our intelligence......... With lies. roll eyes (sarcastic)

don't shiv
Hmmm Darkseid is screwed and Thanos will be

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by don't shiv
Hmmm Darkseid is screwed and Thanos will be

Thanos will be what? Since DS is more powerful than Thanos. It seems they are both screwed any way you look at it. Phoenix takes out Thanos and Superman Prime Takes out DS.

Blair Wind
gotta agree.....wolvie wins smile

Lord Urizen
Superman Prime and Dark Pheonix rape Thanos and Darksied.....

darthgoober
Either members of team 1, solo team two without much trouble.

don't shiv
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Superman Prime and Dark Pheonix rape Thanos and Darksied.....

with no vaseline

guy222

effort, who would be the last team standing?

Team One

xjustice69x
team one for the win

starlock
supes and DP take this one 10/10

guy222
DP solos

xJLxKing
Dark Pheonix can either kill them all both, or Superman Prime can kill them all

GahLakTus
Team 2 take it up the backside.

Team 1 all the way...

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Dark Pheonix can either kill them all both, or Superman Prime can kill them all

Yeah, previously i would have said DP kills all 3 and SMP kills both but ever since reading this, i agree with u http://en.dcdatabaseproject.com/Superman_Prime#Countdown

assuming its the countdown version... btw is that a reliable source?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Yeah, previously i would have said DP kills all 3 and SMP kills both but ever since reading this, i agree with u http://en.dcdatabaseproject.com/Superman_Prime#Countdown

assuming its the countdown version... btw is that a reliable source?
.... Well that source isn't bad. Although The superman you are looking at is completely different. The one we are talking about is Superman Prime from the distant future who went into the source wall, and rested in the sun for 15000 years. He also optained the last great green laterns ring!

you wont find much information about him since he is only in about 5 comics issues. Anyways here is some pictures.

http://img235.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sp1wa3.jpg
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q109/calamax34/supermanprime7fp.png
the one we are talking about is much more stronger.

Dark-Jaxx
I love how people say Gold Prime is t3h strongest, but he has like one feat.

Anyway, Team 1 wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.