super skrull vs wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
who comes out on top

MightyEInherjar
Skrull.

Not as strong or as fast as WW, but certainly too much versatility on his side to lose too much to Diana.

Draco69
WW. The only threat with his powers are IW's His "versatility" is overrated since he lacks the intelligence to use them correctly. Much like Iceman.

Flames are gonna be useless against Diana.

Thing's strength isn't gonna mean sh** to Diana even with Reed's stretching powering amping him.

His only method of attack that he can remotely use to any affect is IW's shields. Invisibility is useless. Diana possesses the Eyes of Pallas allowing her to see through illusions and see the "truth".

Diana just speedblitzes him and snaps his neck.

Brian Oswald
WW easily

carver9
Superman struggled against superskrull, do you think diana would make it easier than superman did. During the beggining of the fight superskrull was slaughtering superman, then he took his shield down to let superman get a free lick (even though it wasnt the real superskrull but he did have all of the superskrull powers.) but before that the fight was one sided, ending with the hero winning. I think wonderwoman loses this one.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by carver9
Superman struggled against superskrull, do you think diana would make it easier than superman did. During the beggining of the fight superskrull was slaughtering superman, then he took his shield down to let superman get a free lick (even though it wasnt the real superskrull but he did have all of the superskrull powers.) but before that the fight was one sided, ending with the hero winning. I think wonderwoman loses this one.

Sweetie, that wasn't cannon. and superman basically smashed thru Superskrulls sheilds.

Draco69
Originally posted by carver9

In a crossover. Crossovers have absolutely no canonical reference here on KMC per forum rules.

And Superman would murder Super-Skrull. What's he gonna do? Spray fire at his chest?

Roldz
I see SSkrull winning a few matches...

Soljer
Originally posted by Roldz
I see SSkrull winning a few matches...

Because of his ridiculous speed advantage and plot-device magical weapons, right?

Oh...wait...

Roldz
No credit goes to force field and that flame powers of his..lol
Ohh i forgut stretching/rock strength..

Soljer
No credit goes to force field and that flame powers of his..lol
Ohh i forgut stretching/rock strength..

Because Torch's flames are gonna mean shit to the Aegis shield? Because Thing's strength is gonna damage someone who has taken blows from Superman? Cause stretching is gonna surprise someone who's been around plastic man?

As was said, the force field is the only real chance that the super Skrull has. And even that would go down after just a few blows.

xmarksthespot
Question: Isn't the Super Skrull meant to have the original FF's powers at the beginning of their careers?

Question 2: If the tiara slices through Superman's bioaura with ease, could it conceivably go right through the Sue's forcefields. Would the Sword of Hephaestus?

Anyway WW. Everytime.

Roldz
Originally posted by Soljer
Because Torch's flames are gonna mean shit to the Aegis shield? Because Thing's strength is gonna damage someone who has taken blows from Superman? Cause stretching is gonna surprise someone who's been around plastic man?

As was said, the force field is the only real chance that the super Skrull has. And even that would go down after just a few blows.
Whats the shield going to do if shes unable to use it even for just a few seconds, now WW has been around against this guys but really not coming at desame time unlike SSkrull using 3/4 powers at tandum... SSkrull got quite a few tricks up his sleeves.. His powers are a lot higher in level than that of F4..

xmarksthespot
Aegis shield>>IW's forcefields.

Why wouldn't she be able to use it? huh She has the massive speed advantage not the other way around.

Roldz
As fast as she is shes gotta attack sometime, now im not sayin SSkrull has SOFL reflex but his avoided attacks from SS before and use IW powers, that in mind he coulda use IW power to hold of say WW arms disallowing her use of the shield and from there on his flames...

xmarksthespot
That seems more like a low showing for Surfer. erm

She's faster, stronger, her Aegis shield has deflected a blast from her pantheon that destroyed Olympus, her body has taken Superman's heat vision.

The only thing the Super Skrull has going for him is his forcefields, and being much much slower than WW that's not enough.

Roldz
Not really considering how bad SSkrull went down..
Yeah shes done that but really her arms werent tied/occupied, no doubt the aeges shields would block the attack but if the you stop the hands that wield it, she would be unable to use it..
Regarding the heat vision, she could probably take flames but to a certain effect + SSkrull flames is a little more versatile than the heat vision it can also rid off any O2 in her system + also dehydrate her... Regarding speed his shown pretty good speed in current incarnation..

DigiMark007
Yeah, WW plays second fiddle to Supes constantly. But give her some cred. She rolls in this fight.

Validus
Wonder Woman has a sisterhood of some sorts with fire. Unless SS can output Firelord level heat (he can't), that type of attack would be most useless.

thtadthtshldntb
WW owns the Superskrull.

Unless he tries the forcefield bubble in her brain thing and even that should not work with her vast durability advantage.

Roldz
No i dont think SSkrull could put out heat at a level of Firelord, maybe equal or comes close to it w/ outside sources.. Unfortunatedly for him he doesnt have that advantage against a physical opponent but WW still in need of oxygen to breath and is present in her system which SSkrull can take advantage of by setting it a fire.. She will not only have no O2 present in her body, her inside would be a flame and dehydrated.. That kind of damage inside her would probably take her out..

Bald Bugger
WW pwns him. No fanboyism damn it !! mad

xmarksthespot
No i dont think SSkrull could put out heat at a level of Firelord, maybe equal or comes close to it w/ outside sources.. Unfortunatedly for him he doesnt have that advantage against a physical opponent but WW still in need of oxygen to breath and is present in her system which SSkrull can take advantage of by setting it a fire.. She will not only have no O2 present in her body, her inside would be a flame and dehydrated.. That kind of damage inside her would probably take her out.. I'm not convinced he could do that at all. And even in the event he could, not before his head is sliced off.

Draco69
No i dont think SSkrull could put out heat at a level of Firelord, maybe equal or comes close to it w/ outside sources.. Unfortunatedly for him he doesnt have that advantage against a physical opponent but WW still in need of oxygen to breath and is present in her system which SSkrull can take advantage of by setting it a fire.. She will not only have no O2 present in her body, her inside would be a flame and dehydrated.. That kind of damage inside her would probably take her out..

Diana has Sisterhood With Fire via Hestia's Flames. Plus her lasso can't protect her from fire by absorbing or deflecting it. She's basically a null-fire diety....

If she can survive the 10000000 exploding hydrogen bomb force of the sun

The tactic you named is not only not viable (she can survive in vacuum of space) and non-lethal (fire is her friend), Super-Skrull simply isn't that smart enough to use it that way.

grey fox
Super Skrull 2/10

Two words guys.

http://zarmah.free.fr/boom_headshot.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Remember when Diana fell into that Vat of molten iron ore? Or when her and Superman where in space fighting near the sun with no Ozone to protect her from the sun's heat? Super Skrulls heat means the big Donut. The things strength compares to Diana's an ant to an Elephants. Sue's Shields and invisability is a major offence for SS, but in the grand scheme of things, WW is so fast and strong that some Superman lvl punches at SuperSpeed should wear the shields out pretty quickly.

Scoobless
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Question 2: If the tiara slices through Superman's bioaura with ease, could it conceivably go right through the Sue's forcefields. ?

Not really ... Supes aura lets all magical attacks through ... Skrull's force fields don't ... it would only have the impact of the metal rather than the magic

Originally posted by thtadthtshldntb
WW owns the Superskrull.

Unless he tries the forcefield bubble in her brain thing and even that should not work with her vast durability advantage.

laughing out loud

Brain durability FTW!

What about the hypnotism? ... shrug

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Scoobless
Not really ... Supes aura lets all magical attacks through ... Skrull's force fields don't ... it would only have the impact of the metal rather than the magic

laughing out loud

Brain durability FTW!

What about the hypnotism? ... shrug

WW has the power to see the truth only thru all Illusions and TP. It takes a high tier telepath with magical backing to pull one over on diana.

Scoobless
It's not telepathy though.

And the invisibility isn't an illusion.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's not telepathy though.

And the invisibility isn't an illusion.

The point is, as of WW's upgrades after she became the goddess of truth, she retained the ability to see thru any illusions, or telepathy. She has also fought white martains so invisibility won't be a problem.

Scoobless
But what about hypnotism?

no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
But what about hypnotism?

no expression

It's not going to work. She see's thru all manner of mind manipulation.

Scoobless
Has it ever come up in her comics though?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Has it ever come up in her comics though?

I can't remember anyone being able to hypnotize Diana. before she was the Goddess of truth and had her mind amplified, She was held in a very powerful illusion in the JLA's Mid Summer's nightmare or dream or what ever it was along time go. But that is the best I can remember of her being put in some kind of trans. Even the white martians had a tufff time with her mind and had to mess with Superman's.

Roldz
SSkrull Forcefield stood up to SS/Ronans/Glads blast/punches, it would take quite a bit of physical strength to break that thing and lets not forget that even without the field his still got Reed's power at disposal with it his near immune to physical attack ala Reed. Now i know Diana can see through illusions via Athena's sight but that requires a bit of concentration which SSkrull could take advantage off.. Diana's got some serious durability, no doubt she would survived those flames But as i say SSkrull can light up all 02 present in Dianas body like what he did to Freak burning from the inside i doubt WW durability from the inside match outside epidermis not only that she'll be dehydrated all liquid present in her body would dissipates.. With The force field he is capable of giving himself that opportunity.. This attack is not exactly physical in nature, its taking advantage/attacking what her body requires... Not exactly a walk in the park for Diana..
WW should'nt be affected by those hypnotic heck she throw off Darkseid control..

nvrbeenwthagirl
SSkrull Forcefield stood up to SS/Ronans/Glads blast/punches, it would take quite a bit of physical strength to break that thing and lets not forget that even without the field his still got Reed's power at disposal with it his near immune to physical attack ala Reed. Now i know Diana can see through illusions via Athena's sight but that requires a bit of concentration which SSkrull could take advantage off.. Diana's got some serious durability, no doubt she would survived those flames But as i say SSkrull can light up all 02 present in Dianas body like what he did to Freak burning from the inside i doubt WW durability from the inside match outside epidermis not only that she'll be dehydrated all liquid present in her body would dissipates.. With The force field he is capable of giving himself that opportunity.. This attack is not exactly physical in nature, its taking advantage/attacking what her body requires... Not exactly a walk in the park for Diana..
WW should'nt be affected by those hypnotic heck she throw off Darkseid control..

Reeds Durability means doo doo against a magical Sword cleve or Tiara Toss. And let's not forget the lasso ends the fight extra quick.This fight is a walk in the park for Diana. She fought Superman at faster than light speeds. Superskrull isn't dishing out the kind of dmg that Superman can.

Roldz
You seemed to forgut about the force field, what makes you think the sword would go in just that easy and beside who said she get all her godly equipment, that wouldnt be a good fight.. Again read what i wrote.. regarding the flame attacks..

xmarksthespot
You seemed to forgut about the force field, what makes you think the sword would go in just that easy and beside who said she get all her godly equipment, that wouldnt be a good fight.. Again read what i wrote.. regarding the flame attacks.. Beside that being a very bizarre and unlikely scenario, that he's neither fast enough or smart enough to even be able to try, she can survive in the vacuum of space. erm

Roldz
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Beside that being a very bizarre and unlikely scenario, that he's neither fast enough or smart enough to even be able to try, she can survive in the vacuum of space. erm
actually what i said his done it on panel, his a lot smarter now too... Its probably cause of his son being endangered and all.. Again his got speed not as fast Wonderwoman but IW powers compensate for that, speed of thought that is.. Really im not a fanboy, i just think he can possibly win a few against her..

Laminator_X
9/10 for Diana.

Kl'lrt could maybe swing an upset if he fights smart, really works his shapeshifting and invisibility, and doesn't try to brawl with Diana.

If he just flies up and tries to deck her with a rocky arm he will loose, loose, and then loose some more.

Roldz
Originally posted by Laminator_X
9/10 for Diana.

Kl'lrt could maybe swing an upset if he fights smart, really works his shapeshifting and invisibility, and doesn't try to brawl with Diana.

If he just flies up and tries to deck her with a rocky arm he will loose, loose, and then loose some more.
No doubt, but current appearances his a strategic fighter...

Draco69
SSkrull Forcefield stood up to SS/Ronans/Glads blast/punches, it would take quite a bit of physical strength to break that thing and lets not forget

Too bad Diana's lasso's magical properties has a tendency to nullify forcefields. Even those like Booster Gold's and a GL forcefield.

A thousand near-Superman speedblitz attacks attacking the forcefield at all angles is gonna shatter the forcefield as well....

that even without the field his still got Reed's power at disposal with it his near immune to physical attack ala Reed.

Which I doubt would stand up to someone of Diana's strength level. It can also be rectified by using her tiara as a weapon to cut him to pieces.

Now i know Diana can see through illusions via Athena's sight but that requires a bit of concentration which SSkrull could take advantage off..

WRONG. Completely wrong.

Athena LITERALLY gave Diana her sight and binded her sight to her own. Diana was blind and Athena gave her new eyeballs. That's why her eyes are grayish purple like Athena's.

There's absolutely no concentration involved. It's automatic. All Diana has to do is keep her eyes open....

Diana's got some serious durability, no doubt she would survived those flames But as i say SSkrull can light up all 02 present in Dianas body like what he did to Freak burning from the inside i doubt WW durability from the inside match outside epidermis not only that she'll be dehydrated all liquid present in her body would dissipates.. With The force field he is capable of giving himself that opportunity.. This attack is not exactly physical in nature, its taking advantage/attacking what her body requires...

This is what happens when Diana was thrown into the Sun. If she can survive in OUTER SPACE on the crona of the SUN than attempting to burn Diana even from the inside will not work.

Again, for repetition, Diana is IMMUNE to heat and flame attacks whether internal or external. It's magic.

Diana doesn't have the same biological system of a human. It's based on magical divinity. Since Diana is invulnerable to most heat, her body will not be affected by it.

And for your information, a similar tactic was tried by a WW foe named Circe. She attempted to use flames to burn WW from the inside out.

WW wasn't affected at all.....

Draco69
No doubt, but current appearances his a strategic fighter...

Not nearly as Diana.

He uses his powers quite stupidly.

Draco69
actually what i said his done it on panel, his a lot smarter now too... Its probably cause of his son being endangered and all.. Again his got speed not as fast Wonderwoman but IW powers compensate for that, speed of thought that is.. Really im not a fanboy, i just think he can possibly win a few against her..

Diana is far faster than thought. By the time he even RAISES a forcefield, Diana's gonna be pummeling his ass before he can raise a proper defense.

Also you're forgetting her Deus Ex Machina named the Invisible Plane.

Guess what? Everything the Invisible Woman can do...the Invisible Plane can do as well.

Diana shrinks it to fit in her costume and when it comes out it becomes a living fortress called the WonderDome.

It has telepathy, matter manipulation, energy manipulation, forcefields and is completely and utterly undetectable to anyone except Diana. Even Superman or GL couldn't find it.

With the Invisible Plane, Diana can easily have "Invisible Woman-like" powers of her own.

Diana wins 10/10. Much like Captain Marvel (Pre-IC) or Superman would or Powergirl or Supergirl or Superboy would.

You wanna argue the O2-burning trick against those guys? After all they all require water....

Roldz
Lets deal with consistency bases her, WW does not regularly move at Superman level blits and i mentioned above post that SSKrull has tangled w/ Surfer and has manage to block/avoid a few of his blitz, his got experience dealing that kind of tactics before. I dont know where you get the idea of him using his powers stupidly check his current appearance, Annihilation SSkrull itl change your view on him in that regards...
If you incl.. all WW weapons at her disposal then yeah SSkrull gets curbstomp.. I was mainly refering to her normal showing of weapons, the tiara, lasso, maybe the shield and sword even then this wouldnt really be a fair fight considering 1.) she doesnt really fight w/ this weapon normally cept lasso/tiara 2.) her opponent uses no secondary weapons say just his own power..
Originally posted by Draco69
Too bad Diana's lasso's magical properties has a tendency to nullify forcefields. Even those like Booster Gold's and a GL forcefield.

A thousand near-Superman speedblitz attacks attacking the forcefield at all angles is gonna shatter the forcefield as well....

Which I doubt would stand up to someone of Diana's strength level. It can also be rectified by using her tiara as a weapon to cut him to pieces.

WRONG. Completely wrong.

Athena LITERALLY gave Diana her sight and binded her sight to her own. Diana was blind and Athena gave her new eyeballs. That's why her eyes are grayish purple like Athena's.

There's absolutely no concentration involved. It's automatic. All Diana has to do is keep her eyes open....

This is what happens when Diana was thrown into the Sun. If she can survive in OUTER SPACE on the crona of the SUN than attempting to burn Diana even from the inside will not work.

Again, for repetition, Diana is IMMUNE to heat and flame attacks whether internal or external. It's magic.

Diana doesn't have the same biological system of a human. It's based on magical divinity. Since Diana is invulnerable to most heat, her body will not be affected by it.

And for your information, a similar tactic was tried by a WW foe named Circe. She attempted to use flames to burn WW from the inside out.

WW wasn't affected at all.....
I dont know if you really understood what i was saying, im not questioning Dianas durability, what im questioning is how her body would react without any oxygen present it being ignited and turned to flamesn any liquids blood needing oxygen in her system would'nt function therefore her body wouldnt function proper usually resulting in unconciousness.. I've got to go.. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.