Ian Nottingham vs. Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
In this thread Ian has both the witchblade and the darkness. However, he has willed himself to complete control of both of them. So no starting armageddon unless he wants to. Which I seriously doubt he will.

Will he be able to take out or even handle Spawn?

DigiMark007
What's an Ian Nottingham?

TricksterPriest
Main bad guy from Witchblade. He gets WTF-PWNed by Spawn. Witchblade has never shown the ability to take out something like Spawn. I admit it's damn powerful, but if Spawn has no limits on his powers, then realistically, Nottingham is outclassed. I think it would be a good fight and very entertaining, but I harbor no illusions about who the victor would be. Not to mention that Spawn is unkillable outside the dead zone. Or that the witchblade has a nasty habit of abandoning it's wearers when they need it...... Spawn ftw.

Entity
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Main bad guy from Witchblade. He gets WTF-PWNed by Spawn. Witchblade has never shown the ability to take out something like Spawn. I admit it's damn powerful, but if Spawn has no limits on his powers, then realistically, Nottingham is outclassed. I think it would be a good fight and very entertaining, but I harbor no illusions about who the victor would be. Not to mention that Spawn is unkillable outside the dead zone. Or that the witchblade has a nasty habit of abandoning it's wearers when they need it...... Spawn ftw.

Yes, but this is Ian with both the witchblade and darkness!!! Can Spawn start armaggedon solo?
He may actually be able to. I'm just asking cause Ian with witchblade and darkness has!
Don't they increase eachothers power exponentially when combined or something like that???
Also this is Ian with complete control of both so there will be no adandonment.

Entity
So me and TricksterPriest are the only ones who know anything about Ian to add to this thread???

TricksterPriest
Looks like. Witchblade isn't really popular. Although, Gonzo studios is making an anime version. With a kinky looking costume. Point is, has the witchblade ever taken out something like Spawn? Does Nottingham have the skill to defeat Al Simmons when Spawn doesn't have to conserve his powers? I think not. Let's not even consider the stronger versions of Spawn, like the current one who's stronger than God. Spawn beats Nottingham's ass into the concrete.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.