Batman with Penance Stare vs Moonknight with GL ring.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Who wins this battle of the dark and white knights?

seaapple
Batman. Moon Knight has the greater power here (he has great willpower even if he is a bit ustable), but he is no innocent flower.

He crumples under the gaze of the penance stare.

(And I am a huge Moon Knight fan too...)

Entity
Originally posted by seaapple
Batman. Moon Knight has the greater power here (he has great willpower even if he is a bit ustable), but he is no innocent flower.

He crumples under the gaze of the penance stare.

(And I am a huge Moon Knight fan too...)

So you don't believe he has the willpower to overcome his own sin?

seaapple
I think he has willpower, but a fragile (compared to some heros) psyche that gives him some advantages (using his multiple identities to gather information, moving in different segments of society), but also makes him more prone to mental illness. So something like the Penance Stare might be a vulnerability.

The reason I think he has willpower is that he somehow always finds a way to win against the odds, even when he has been beat down first.

But, reading more about the Penance Stare I think it is not so likely that Batman will get close enough to use it. So my revised opinion is:
Moon Knight 8/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.