POTC3 Trailer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

.:Space Opera:.
so has anyone heard about the new trailer? did it premier at the Santa Clause 3 movie like it was supposed to?

CaptinJackLover
NOPE! very sad i know....but we wil hae to wait...ansd wait and wait! they probably have sum evil plan to kill us all by never ever showing it!

ivebeendepped43
lmao! probably....ne other disney films coming out that might show it?

CaptinJackLover
uhhh dont think so...likes i said! they wnat us all to die b4 it come sout...so there prbablky isnt even gona be a 3rd movie...just watch i bet you it was just all a joke! and the world will end by May 24! it wont happen before that cuz they will have to make it at leats seem like there will actually be a movie so htye will just have a fake premiere with fake people and everyhting! there is no third movie....this has all be a lie! there really is no such thing as POTC! lol sry rele hyper/bored mood big grin

katelovespirate
hahaha. i heard something about it coming out in late january, but another something saying it would be out with the first wave of january releases.

CaptinJackLover
wat January? wat trailer? this has never happening and is not happening right now! u must realize this is all a dream1 pinch urslef to wake up! that wil u get u out of here!

HA sorry still hyper!

rele January?!?! yay! almost here! sorta kinda...

ivebeendepped43
lol me hyper 2! "No! thats a tree!"

CaptinJackLover
tree wat tree?! there are no trees in this land the writers had made for us so they can kill us one by one..or maybe all in one grouo...cnat quite remember their plan...get out as fats as you can! go to the real world whwere they mught actually have a movie! its alright u go ahead! i must warn the others!

teehee im a LOSER

ivebeendepped43
thats one of my fav. lines in POTCbig grinMC! its when that guy with the hermit crab head gets his head knocked off and he's directing his body to the head. "No! That's a tree!. Oh, shut it!"

CaptinJackLover
ooohhh hahaha i sjhould have known that i just watched it! lol im cool like that....and asurprisingly no longer hyper/bored

PirateDiva
LMAO laughing u guys are funny "its all a lie" No such thing as POTC....lol.....omg i hate to think what will happen if there was no such thing!!

SarahB
yh.....all tht/this 4 nothin.....like u woke upp frm a rly long dream:O

PirateDiva
Oh gosh....i really dont even want to think about it....lol!! POTC may be stressful at times....but i wouldnt take back loving these movies for a second!!!

Chiki Mina
People are still wondering about the trailer??

LOL is it so hard to wait till theres a confirmation from Mr.Bruckheimer? tsk tsk

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
People are still wondering about the trailer??

LOL is it so hard to wait till theres a confirmation from Mr.Bruckheimer? tsk tsk

As a matter of fact YES....hes taking to dam long...lol!!!

willofthewisp
Oh MAN, Kate, I LOVE your banner! It looks so fantastic. It really gives the impression (evidence, imo) that Jack and Liz are going to be together forever. Great job with that one.

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by PirateDiva
As a matter of fact YES....hes taking to dam long...lol!!!

What can you expect eek! Patience comes a long way. Do it for the Pirates franchise big grin

PirateDiva
OK for the Piarte Franchise!!!

But u have to bare with me...cause its a long road...lol!!!

Chiki Mina
We have gotten this far! We can do it again big grin

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by PirateDiva
LMAO laughing u guys are funny "its all a lie" No such thing as POTC....lol.....omg i hate to think what will happen if there was no such thing!!

hehee thnxies...it was a hyper mood....but it was all true!they are planning the end of the world....why do u htink the movies is called at worlds end?!!?! huhh! lol sry back in that mood teehee

J&E Shipper
Well, I think the trailer (in america) will come out the day of the superbowl (in january), because then it will get a lot of views, and that is a huge event...

a-k-a-amber
o good idea!

Chiki Mina
You could be right smile Who knows really

PirateDiva
Ya superbowl i heard that rumor too....but at this point they are keeping us on our toes......me soooo excited!!!

sparrobethroxmy
i can't wait! yea it makes tons of sense to be on the day of the superbowl. But in 2007 superbowl is on feb 4 2007 thats 57 more days!!!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by sparrobethroxmy
i can't wait! yea it makes tons of sense to be on the day of the superbowl. But in 2007 superbowl is on feb 4 2007 thats 57 more days!!!

FEB 4th thats my BIRTHDAY!!! OMG HOW AWSOME WOULD IT BE IF THE AWE TRAILER WOULD COME OUT ON THE DAY OF MY BDAY!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! THAT WOULD BE LIKE THE PRESENT EVER!!!!!! big grin big grin big grin

Chiki Mina
LMAO^^^WOW! THAT WOULD BE A PRESENT FOR ALL OF US!

PirateDiva
Welll then heck yes I dont care if its my birthday i hope disney gives us all a present on FEB.4th!!

Chiki Mina
YOU GUYS! WE MIGHT GET OUR TRAILOR BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR!!!

Trailers Coming in the Next Two Weeks!
Source: ComingSoon.net December 8, 2006

With the release of Fox's Eragon (Dec. 15) and Night at the Museum (Dec. 22), you can expect new trailers for some of 2007's most-anticipated movies. (Note: Not all theaters may play these specific trailers with the two films. You can ask the theaters ahead of time, and they should debut online soon as well).

Scheduled to go out to theaters with Eragon are trailers for Fox's own Live Free or Die Hard and DreamWorks Animation's Shrek the Third.

The line-up for Night at the Museum includes a third teaser for Fox's The Simpsons Movie and the first trailers for the studio's Fantastic Four: Rise of The Silver Surfer, New Line Cinema's Rush Hour 3 and Warner Bros.' Ocean's 13.

We have received no word on whether we'll still see new trailers for other big summer 2007 films, like Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End, Paramount/DreamWorks' Transformers and/or Universal's The Bourne Ultimatum. Those could still be attached to other films opening before the end of the year.

Stay tuned to ComingSoon.net's Trailers & Clips section where you'll find links as soon as these trailers come online!

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=17913

ToddianGirl
YOU GUYS! WE MIGHT GET OUR TRAILOR BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR!!!

Trailers Coming in the Next Two Weeks!
Source: ComingSoon.net December 8, 2006

With the release of Fox's Eragon (Dec. 15) and Night at the Museum (Dec. 22), you can expect new trailers for some of 2007's most-anticipated movies. (Note: Not all theaters may play these specific trailers with the two films. You can ask the theaters ahead of time, and they should debut online soon as well).

Scheduled to go out to theaters with Eragon are trailers for Fox's own Live Free or Die Hard and DreamWorks Animation's Shrek the Third.

The line-up for Night at the Museum includes a third teaser for Fox's The Simpsons Movie and the first trailers for the studio's Fantastic Four: Rise of The Silver Surfer, New Line Cinema's Rush Hour 3 and Warner Bros.' Ocean's 13.

We have received no word on whether we'll still see new trailers for other big summer 2007 films, like Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End, Paramount/DreamWorks' Transformers and/or Universal's The Bourne Ultimatum. Those could still be attached to other films opening before the end of the year.

Stay tuned to ComingSoon.net's Trailers & Clips section where you'll find links as soon as these trailers come online!

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=17913
Thanks Chiki that ROCKS! I so can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiki Mina
yay you're welcome!! I'm so excited!!

PIRATES=SEX
January
5- Guilty Pleasures, White Noise: The Light, Smokin' Aces, Hostel 2
12- Arthur and the Invisibles, The Darwin Awards, Freedom Writers, Miss Potter, No Place Like Home
19- The Last Legion, The Messengers, Til Death, Zodiac, The Enchanted Sword
26- Balls of Fury, Catch and Release, Blood and Chocolate

evilm0nki3
AWESOME! and you know the trailer is gonna be out days before on the internet just like the last movie!!

Mistypirate
Thank you Mina for that wonderful article big grin
I didn't know they did White Noise 2 wow. Cant wait to see it.

Chiki Mina
I saw white noise and left me with a cliffehanger...i was so pissed

BUT YAY THE TRAILER MAY COME SOONER THAN WE EXPECT!!

.:Space Opera:.
i dont know, disney missed a chance to make money by not releasing it with SANTA CLAUSE 3 (which flopped) because im one of those guys that would pay $9 to see the trailer, then leave. when the trailor for Attack of the Clones came out with Ice Age, i would bet that it increased ticket sales by 20% or more.

Mistypirate
Pay $9 dollars to see a trailer? wow you must be rich big grin

evilm0nki3
haha i would just watch it on the internet..

Mistypirate
LOL me to, but I hope it comes out in the Night Museum movie.

a-k-a-amber
yes me too I already have plans to see that movie and the trailer for it cracks me up

Chiki Mina
Night at the Museum I wanna see so bad!
I love Ben Stiler

a-k-a-amber
is it Ben stiler or adam sandler?

Chiki Mina
Ben Stiler.

a-k-a-amber
ooo yays

Chiki Mina
he's hillarious

evilm0nki3
i like owen smile

Oh.. Speaking of Ben Stiller, I love Zoolander!

Chiki Mina
zoo lander is just freaky lol ben stiler and the chick who plays his love interest are actually a couple for real. I think they are married.

evilm0nki3
mhmm! i like itsmile my brother imitates him in that movie quite well.. laughing out loud

Chiki Mina
LMAO I would love to see that!

PirateDiva
WeLL Ladies its only a matter of time now!!

Spidyman 3 trailer is out!

I just read that Shrek 3 trailer will be out within the next two weeks....

So logically the next trailer should be POTC since those^^ 2 movies come out the same month....it's only a matter of time!!!! Lets hang in there!!!

PirateDiva
Seriously i can really feel it....the signs are everywhere....the trailer is not that far away!!!

a-k-a-amber
they will put out the P3 trailer AFTER the others so it can be the last thing on peoples minds and the first thing they want to see

IheartPocky
I find it funny how competing movies sometimes have trailers from their competition. I'm betting that Spidey 3 will have the Pirates 3 trailer.

a-k-a-amber
lol that would be funny

Chiki Mina
no one is here sad

vader sith
so does any one know when da trailer will be released

IheartPocky
Guesses are at the end of this month or in January sometime.

willofthewisp
Pocky, Owen Wilson is in Night at the Museum, so you should like it. I really want to see it too. It reminds me of a miniseries called "The Librarian." You'd probably like that.

So Shrek 3 trailer comes out in 2 weeks? Yippee! I've been looking forward to that one. But the Harry Potter teaser is also out, so doesn't that disturb the order a little?

Chiki Mina
I saw the Spidey trailer, and Harry potter trailer. All the trailers are coming and no info on AWE? Well...?? *taps fingers on desk* Im waiting!

IheartPocky
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Pocky, Owen Wilson is in Night at the Museum, so you should like it. I really want to see it too. It reminds me of a miniseries called "The Librarian." You'd probably like that.

So Shrek 3 trailer comes out in 2 weeks? Yippee! I've been looking forward to that one. But the Harry Potter teaser is also out, so doesn't that disturb the order a little?

Yeah i wanna see thatsmile

hehe im not a monkey any more, im pocky laughing

PirateDiva
Originally posted by willofthewisp

Well When is Harry Potter suppose to come out?

Chiki Mina
^^I think in July

PirateDiva
Hmmmm well then ya i guess that disrupts the cycle....but AWE just finished filming so im sure the next process is coming up with a teaser for AWE!

Chiki Mina
Well, we are waiting. All the trailers are coming including Shrek 3rd, Harry Potter, Spidey 3 and many more. I think it's already time for at least a teaser from AWE.

We have been good patient lil pirates, so we want our booty!

PirateDiva
Well, we are waiting. All the trailers are coming including Shrek 3rd, Harry Potter, Spidey 3 and many more. I think it's already time for at least a teaser from AWE.

We have been good patient lil pirates, so we want our booty!

Yes bring on the treasure...lol!!!

siriuswriter
Ahem. Harry Potter is July 13. It's said the seventh book will be 7/7/07/

<~~~~ is gynormous Harry Potter nerd.

so it certainly seems that if a movie for JULY has a teaser out, a movie for MAY should get its butt moving. but that's just me.

Chiki Mina
Im still waitng for me booty! lol stick out tongue

allofyousuckkk
harry potter probably wont be july 7 (the book) bc the movie comes out the 13th and it would screw sales for it. They think it'll be around 7/27

or so my local book store person says

as for AWE

woot

myaccost
Johnny depp is great actor in Pirates of the Caribbean . i saw his new upcoming movie trailers. you can watch new coming soon movies trailers video of Pirates of the Caribbean4. johnny depp is now world no.1 male celebrity. he is real life hero.

source:- topfilmi,com

LEWZMP
i hate potter

Bwa Ha Ha
Ummmm......... You read all of them, LEWZMP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.